|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul do because he is worried about Rachel?
(a) Books a flight to Munich.
(b) Asks the operator to break into her phone call.
(c) Calls the Munich police.
(d) Hires a private detective.
2. What does the officer in #3 demand in the barracks?
(b) Lights out.
(c) Four volunteers.
(d) No talking.
3. What nationality is Karol Broya?
4. Why does Rachel suddenly want to go to Germany?
(a) To study culinary arts.
(b) To find Danya.
(c) To hike.
(d) To go skiing.
5. How does Paul feel about Rachel?
(a) He tolerates her.
(b) He respects her as a judge.
(c) He still loves her.
(d) He hates her.
6. A collection of letters is found which had been written and sent between Karol and ______________.
7. Karol's grandchildren are Brent and ______________.
8. Why does Knoll say he was not able to speak to Rachel's father, Karol, when Knoll arrived in Atlanta?
(a) Karol was in the hospital.
(b) Karol had died.
(c) Karol was away on vacation.
(d) He could not find the address.
9. Who does Rachel tell Knoll she wants to find in Germany?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her best friend from college.
(c) Her birth mother.
10. Where does Knoll offer to take Rachel?
11. What derogatory name does Nettles call Rachel?
(a) Bench Bitch.
(b) Pudgy Judgey.
(c) Queen of Pain.
(d) Ice Queen.
12. Where does Paul have a meeting with a reporter?
(a) The Museum of Modern Art.
(b) The Metropolitan Museum.
(c) The High Museum of Art.
(d) The Getty Museum.
13. How old is Karol in the present day?
14. What had the man in #27 found when he went exploring in the Heimkehl Caverns in Germany?
(a) Cars and paintings.
(b) The Amber Room.
(c) Secret document.
15. Who is the leader of the four German soldiers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Knoll's father was a fervent member of __________________.
2. What does Knoll learn about Rachel from her secretary?
3. What is Rachel not looking forward to this year?
4. Who is the man in the judge's name change case?
5. In Chapter 7, where is Christian Knoll when he breaks into a chateau?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)