|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the four men given as they are led from the barracks?
(b) Wool coats.
2. What did the Nazis do with the amber panels?
(a) Put them in a German castle.
(b) Put them in storage.
(c) Tried to recreate them.
(d) Destroyed them.
3. How old is Karol in the present day?
4. Karol thinks it is his fault that ________________________ are dead.
(a) the FBI agents.
(b) his brothers.
(c) the museum guards.
(d) Yancy and Maureen Cutler.
5. What is Knoll trying to steal from the chateau?
(a) A Faberge match case.
(b) Treasure maps.
(c) A jewel collection.
(d) Rare coins.
6. Who is Danya's grandson?
7. Where does Rachel find her father's dead body?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In his bed.
(c) At the bottom of the stairs.
(d) In the bathroom.
8. What does Paul give to Suzanne?
(b) Karol's letters.
(c) Money order.
(d) Airline ticket.
9. How does Knoll kill Karol?
(a) He shoots him.
(b) He snaps his neck.
(c) He suffocates him
(d) He stabs him.
10. What does Fellner that he wants to do before he retires?
(a) Grow his business even more.
(b) See his daughter married.
(c) Train Knoll to take over.
(d) Find the Amber Room.
11. Which of the following is NOT part of Suzanne's disguise when she visits Paul at his office?
(a) Double-breasted jacket.
(b) Stiletto heels.
(c) Crepe skirt.
(d) Chestnut wig.
12. Who commissioned The Amber Room?
(a) Empress Catherine of Russia.
(b) Alexander I of Russia.
(c) Frederick I of Prussia.
(d) Czar Nicolas II of Russia.
13. Paul's parents had been generous benefactors to __________________.
(a) the children's hospital.
(b) the aviation museum.
(c) the art museum.
(d) homeless shelters.
14. Whose surprise visit frightens Karol?
15. Who does Rachel ask to handle her father's estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the man in #27 found when he went exploring in the Heimkehl Caverns in Germany?
2. In what year was The Amber Room finally completed?
3. How does Suzanne get Paul to give up information?
4. How does Rachel meet Christian Knoll?
5. The man's name is changed from Karl to ______________.
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)