|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karol do that infuriates Knoll?
(a) He throws him out of the house.
(b) He throws a drink on him.
(c) He spits on him.
(d) He slaps him.
2. What is the name of the concentration camp where the prisoners are held?
(a) Bergen Belsen.
3. Who is the wealthy contractor who is going to search the tunnels built by the Nazis?
(a) Stephen Shrewsbury.
(b) Edward Tifton.
(c) Wayland McKoy.
(d) John McGinnis.
4. Who does Rachel ask to handle her father's estate?
5. What does Knoll notice about Suzanne at the airport?
(a) She doesn't have any luggage.
(b) She appears to be drunk.
(c) She changes her disguise.
(d) She is a beautiful woman.
6. Where are Karol's will and important papers found?
(a) Bank of America.
(b) Georgia Citizens Bank.
(c) Chase Bank.
(d) A box in his closet.
7. How is Karol identified in the concentration camp?
(a) By a number.
(b) He has no identification.
(c) By his last name.
(d) By his initials.
8. Who picks up Karol's grandchildren at the house?
9. Who is the Nazi officer who comes into the courtyard?
(a) Heinrich Himmler.
(b) Josef Mengele.
(c) Hermann Goering.
(d) Albert Speer.
10. Who commissioned The Amber Room?
(a) Czar Nicolas II of Russia.
(b) Frederick I of Prussia.
(c) Alexander I of Russia.
(d) Empress Catherine of Russia.
11. Where does Paul have a meeting with a reporter?
(a) The High Museum of Art.
(b) The Getty Museum.
(c) The Metropolitan Museum.
(d) The Museum of Modern Art.
12. Who is the owner of the chateau who Knoll kills?
(a) Signor Pietro Caproni.
(b) Signor Pietro Giovanni.
(c) Signor Antonio Milano.
(d) Signor Gianni Caproni.
13. What are the four men given as they are led from the barracks?
(b) Wool coats.
14. How did Paul's parents die?
(a) Terminal illness.
(b) An intruder shot them.
(c) A car accident.
(d) An airline crash.
15. Karol was concerned because the _____________ was asking questions about The Amber Room.
(d) Scotland Yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does the present day activity take place in Part 1: Chapter 1?
2. What nationality is Karol Broya?
3. What information does the man in #10 want from the prisoners?
4. What is Rachel not looking forward to this year?
5. Where is Knoll as Chapter 21 begins?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)