|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Rachel as she walks back to her hotel room after dinner?
(a) She trips over an uneven sidewalk.
(b) She is mugged.
(c) She is almost hit by a taxi.
(d) She drops her cell phone into a sidewalk grate.
2. What did Knoll's father instill in him?
(c) Love for music.
3. Why does Knoll return to the records depository in Russia?
(a) To store photos of his jewel collection.
(b) To see images of stolen Faberge eggs.
(c) To document that the match case is back in Russia.
(d) To learn about the next item he must steal.
4. What did the Nazis do with the amber panels?
(a) Put them in storage.
(b) Tried to recreate them.
(c) Destroyed them.
(d) Put them in a German castle.
5. Where does Paul have a meeting with a reporter?
(a) The Museum of Modern Art.
(b) The High Museum of Art.
(c) The Metropolitan Museum.
(d) The Getty Museum.
6. Who commissioned The Amber Room?
(a) Alexander I of Russia.
(b) Frederick I of Prussia.
(c) Czar Nicolas II of Russia.
(d) Empress Catherine of Russia.
7. What is the yantarnaya komnata?
(a) The secret road map.
(b) A martini.
(c) Russian currency.
(d) The Amber Room.
8. Who is the man in the judge's name change case?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her fiance.
(d) Her father.
9. What is the nickname given to Karol by his fellow prisoners?
10. How is Karol identified in the concentration camp?
(a) By his last name.
(b) He has no identification.
(c) By a number.
(d) By his initials.
11. How does Knoll kill Karol?
(a) He suffocates him
(b) He snaps his neck.
(c) He shoots him.
(d) He stabs him.
12. What are the four men given as they are led from the barracks?
(d) Wool coats.
13. Why does Knoll say he was not able to speak to Rachel's father, Karol, when Knoll arrived in Atlanta?
(a) Karol was away on vacation.
(b) Karol had died.
(c) Karol was in the hospital.
(d) He could not find the address.
14. What is Franz Fellner's profession?
(a) Art collector.
15. Paul's parents had been generous benefactors to __________________.
(a) the children's hospital.
(b) the aviation museum.
(c) homeless shelters.
(d) the art museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the person in #57 want to see Karol?
2. What does Monika warn Knoll about?
3. How long has Karol lived in Fulton County, Georgia?
4. In what city did Knoll grow up?
5. Knoll's father was a fervent member of __________________.
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)