|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Knoll admit to Rachel?
(a) He had her phone tapped.
(b) He has been following her.
(c) He stole her cell phone.
(d) She is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.
2. Which of the following does Knoll NOT like about his job?
(a) The killing.
(b) The women.
(c) The stealing.
(d) The hours.
3. The palace in #51 was turned into a museum in what year?
4. Why does the person in #57 want to see Karol?
(a) To reminisce about days in the army.
(b) To ask about The Amber Room.
(c) To blackmail him.
(d) To contribute to Rachel's campaign fund.
5. Who is the wealthy contractor who is going to search the tunnels built by the Nazis?
(a) Edward Tifton.
(b) Stephen Shrewsbury.
(c) Wayland McKoy.
(d) John McGinnis.
6. Who does Knoll notice when she gets on the plane?
7. Why did killings not usually occur at night in the concentration camp?
(a) The officers are relaxing.
(b) People could hide in shadows.
(c) The gas chambers had to be aired out.
(d) It was too dark.
8. How will Loring insure that Monika and Fellner will not discover The Amber Room first?
(a) He sends Suzanne to keep an eye on Knoll.
(b) He hires a private detective.
(c) He seduces Monika.
(d) He has Knoll shot.
9. In what city did Knoll grow up?
10. After World War II, the Russian government employed thousands of people to investigate ________________________.
(a) Hitler's family members.
(b) the Holocaust.
(c) German weapons plants.
(d) the location of art stolen by the Nazis.
11. What is the first thing Rachel does when she arrives in Munich?
(a) Orders room service.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Makes phone calls.
(d) Goes shopping.
12. A collection of letters is found which had been written and sent between Karol and ______________.
13. What is the yantarnaya komnata?
(a) The Amber Room.
(b) A martini.
(c) Russian currency.
(d) The secret road map.
14. Who planted the bomb on the Italian plane in which Paul's parents were killed?
15. Knoll notices that _______________ has been following him as he makes his way back to his hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the man in #27 found when he went exploring in the Heimkehl Caverns in Germany?
2. Karol thinks it is his fault that ________________________ are dead.
3. Where are Karol's will and important papers found?
4. In what year was The Amber Room finally completed?
5. What is Franz Fellner's profession?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)