|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Knoll grow up?
2. Who is Danya's grandson?
3. How does Knoll kill Karol?
(a) He shoots him.
(b) He stabs him.
(c) He suffocates him
(d) He snaps his neck.
4. Why does Knoll say he was not able to speak to Rachel's father, Karol, when Knoll arrived in Atlanta?
(a) He could not find the address.
(b) Karol was away on vacation.
(c) Karol had died.
(d) Karol was in the hospital.
5. What is Rachel Cutler's profession?
6. For which palace was The Amber Room commissioned?
(a) Winter Palace.
(b) White Russian Palace.
(c) Charlottenburg Palace.
(d) Neuschwanstein Palace.
7. Who is the Nazi officer who comes into the courtyard?
(a) Hermann Goering.
(b) Josef Mengele.
(c) Heinrich Himmler.
(d) Albert Speer.
8. Why did killings not usually occur at night in the concentration camp?
(a) The officers are relaxing.
(b) It was too dark.
(c) The gas chambers had to be aired out.
(d) People could hide in shadows.
9. How does Paul feel about Rachel?
(a) He respects her as a judge.
(b) He tolerates her.
(c) He still loves her.
(d) He hates her.
10. Why does the person in #57 want to see Karol?
(a) To contribute to Rachel's campaign fund.
(b) To blackmail him.
(c) To ask about The Amber Room.
(d) To reminisce about days in the army.
11. Knoll quickly buys an airline ticket to which city?
12. What information does the man in #10 want from the prisoners?
(a) The names of those who attempted to kill Hitler.
(b) The location of American troops.
(c) The location of the Amber Room.
(d) The identification of Russian spies.
13. What subject catches Karol's attention on the TV news?
(a) The Amber Room.
(b) Political funding violations.
(c) A plane crash.
(d) The president's visit.
14. What does Monika warn Knoll about?
(a) Using his credit card.
(b) Staying in the U.S. too long.
(c) Not killing Rachel.
(d) Asking too many questions.
15. What is Franz Fellner's profession?
(a) Art collector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul give to Suzanne?
2. How does Suzanne get Paul to give up information?
3. Where does Paul have a meeting with a reporter?
4. Who commissioned The Amber Room?
5. Where does Knoll offer to take Rachel?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)