|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul have a meeting with a reporter?
(a) The High Museum of Art.
(b) The Getty Museum.
(c) The Metropolitan Museum.
(d) The Museum of Modern Art.
2. Who is the wealthy contractor who is going to search the tunnels built by the Nazis?
(a) John McGinnis.
(b) Stephen Shrewsbury.
(c) Wayland McKoy.
(d) Edward Tifton.
3. What does Paul warn Rachel that Nettles has decided to do?
(a) Ruin her reputation through a PR campaign.
(b) Back the candidates running against her.
(c) Appeal her decision on his case.
(d) Report her to the ABA.
4. What does Paul do because he is worried about Rachel?
(a) Asks the operator to break into her phone call.
(b) Books a flight to Munich.
(c) Hires a private detective.
(d) Calls the Munich police.
5. Who planted the bomb on the Italian plane in which Paul's parents were killed?
6. How did the Russians try to hide the panels from The Amber Room from the Nazis?
(a) They painted them.
(b) They stored them in secret hallways.
(c) They covered them with other walls.
(d) They covered them with wallpaper.
7. What subject catches Karol's attention on the TV news?
(a) The president's visit.
(b) A plane crash.
(c) The Amber Room.
(d) Political funding violations.
8. Who does Knoll notice when she gets on the plane?
9. What did the Nazis do with the amber panels?
(a) Put them in a German castle.
(b) Tried to recreate them.
(c) Destroyed them.
(d) Put them in storage.
10. How does Rachel meet Christian Knoll?
(a) They are having dinner at the same restaurant.
(b) They check into the hotel at the same time.
(c) He pulls her out of the way of the taxi.
(d) They sit by each other on the plane.
11. After World War II, the Russian government employed thousands of people to investigate ________________________.
(a) the Holocaust.
(b) German weapons plants.
(c) the location of art stolen by the Nazis.
(d) Hitler's family members.
12. Knoll quickly buys an airline ticket to which city?
13. Which lawyer does Rachel reprimand after a court session?
(a) P.J. Boatwright.
(b) J.J. Hall.
(c) T. Marcus Nettles.
(d) Madison Sloane.
14. In Chapter 7, where is Christian Knoll when he breaks into a chateau?
15. What happens to Rachel as she walks back to her hotel room after dinner?
(a) She drops her cell phone into a sidewalk grate.
(b) She is mugged.
(c) She trips over an uneven sidewalk.
(d) She is almost hit by a taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rachel suddenly want to go to Germany?
2. Karol's grandchildren are Brent and ______________.
3. Why is Fellner upset with Knoll?
4. Who is the officer who enters the barracks one night?
5. What has Suzanne stolen for her employer?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)