|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Knoll's father instill in him?
(c) Love for music.
2. What is Knoll trying to steal from the chateau?
(a) Rare coins.
(b) A Faberge match case.
(c) A jewel collection.
(d) Treasure maps.
3. Which lawyer does Rachel reprimand after a court session?
(a) T. Marcus Nettles.
(b) Madison Sloane.
(c) P.J. Boatwright.
(d) J.J. Hall.
4. What does Monika warn Knoll about?
(a) Not killing Rachel.
(b) Using his credit card.
(c) Staying in the U.S. too long.
(d) Asking too many questions.
5. Who is the owner of the chateau who Knoll kills?
(a) Signor Pietro Giovanni.
(b) Signor Gianni Caproni.
(c) Signor Pietro Caproni.
(d) Signor Antonio Milano.
6. Who is the officer who enters the barracks one night?
(a) Captain Schwartz.
(b) Sergeant Humer.
(c) Sergeant Schwimmer.
(d) Lieutenant Nyberg.
7. What is Franz Fellner's profession?
(d) Art collector.
8. Where are Karol's will and important papers found?
(a) A box in his closet.
(b) Georgia Citizens Bank.
(c) Bank of America.
(d) Chase Bank.
9. Karol's grandchildren are Brent and ______________.
10. Knoll notices that _______________ has been following him as he makes his way back to his hotel.
11. The Amber Room was commissioned in what year?
12. What is Rachel not looking forward to this year?
(a) Packing to move to a new house.
(b) Planning a wedding for her daughter.
(c) Campaigning for Judge.
(d) Having back surgery.
13. How did the Russians try to hide the panels from The Amber Room from the Nazis?
(a) They covered them with wallpaper.
(b) They covered them with other walls.
(c) They painted them.
(d) They stored them in secret hallways.
14. Who does Rachel ask to handle her father's estate?
15. Who is the Nazi officer who comes into the courtyard?
(a) Josef Mengele.
(b) Heinrich Himmler.
(c) Albert Speer.
(d) Hermann Goering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader of the four German soldiers?
2. Why is Fellner upset with Knoll?
3. In Chapter 7, where is Christian Knoll when he breaks into a chateau?
4. What has Suzanne stolen for her employer?
5. Where does Knoll offer to take Rachel?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)