|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Suzanne stolen for her employer?
(a) A rare book.
(b) A Russian rifle.
(c) A Faberge egg.
(d) A snuffbox.
2. Who is Rachel's ex-husband?
(a) James Bryson.
(b) Paul Cutler.
(c) Harold Cutler.
(d) Max Stringfield.
3. Who is Danya's grandson?
4. Knoll invites Rachel to ______________________.
(b) get a glass of wine.
(c) a city tour.
(d) morning coffee.
5. Why does Knoll return to the records depository in Russia?
(a) To store photos of his jewel collection.
(b) To learn about the next item he must steal.
(c) To document that the match case is back in Russia.
(d) To see images of stolen Faberge eggs.
6. What information does the man in #10 want from the prisoners?
(a) The identification of Russian spies.
(b) The names of those who attempted to kill Hitler.
(c) The location of American troops.
(d) The location of the Amber Room.
7. Why does the person in #57 want to see Karol?
(a) To blackmail him.
(b) To ask about The Amber Room.
(c) To contribute to Rachel's campaign fund.
(d) To reminisce about days in the army.
8. What does Monika warn Knoll about?
(a) Using his credit card.
(b) Asking too many questions.
(c) Not killing Rachel.
(d) Staying in the U.S. too long.
9. A collection of letters is found which had been written and sent between Karol and ______________.
10. What is Franz Fellner's profession?
(b) Art collector.
11. What did Knoll's father instill in him?
(c) Love for music.
12. Who commissioned The Amber Room?
(a) Frederick I of Prussia.
(b) Empress Catherine of Russia.
(c) Czar Nicolas II of Russia.
(d) Alexander I of Russia.
13. For whom does Suzanne Danzer work?
(a) Franz Fellner.
(b) Ernst Lowenbrau.
(c) Ernst Loring.
(d) Henrik Mueller.
14. How does Suzanne get Paul to give up information?
(a) She tells him that Rachel is in danger.
(b) She blackmails him.
(c) She tells him that she is with the FBI.
(d) She tells him that his children have been kidnapped.
15. What is the name of the concentration camp where the prisoners are held?
(c) Bergen Belsen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Knoll notice when she gets on the plane?
2. What does Knoll learn about Rachel from her secretary?
3. Why is Fellner upset with Knoll?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Karol tells Rachel in a letter?
5. Where does Paul have a meeting with a reporter?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)