|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Nazi officer who comes into the courtyard?
(a) Josef Mengele.
(b) Albert Speer.
(c) Hermann Goering.
(d) Heinrich Himmler.
2. In what city does the present day activity take place in Part 1: Chapter 1?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) Chicago, Illinois.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Los Angeles, California.
3. Who is the owner of the chateau who Knoll kills?
(a) Signor Pietro Giovanni.
(b) Signor Gianni Caproni.
(c) Signor Pietro Caproni.
(d) Signor Antonio Milano.
4. Who does Rachel tell Knoll she wants to find in Germany?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her birth mother.
(d) Her best friend from college.
5. How will Loring insure that Monika and Fellner will not discover The Amber Room first?
(a) He hires a private detective.
(b) He has Knoll shot.
(c) He sends Suzanne to keep an eye on Knoll.
(d) He seduces Monika.
6. Why is Fellner upset with Knoll?
(a) The news about Peitro Caproni's death is all over the newspapers.
(b) He left too many clues at the last theft site.
(c) He was not successful in a recent theft.
(d) He has seduced his daughter.
7. Knoll quickly buys an airline ticket to which city?
8. The palace in #51 was turned into a museum in what year?
9. What has Suzanne stolen for her employer?
(a) A Russian rifle.
(b) A rare book.
(c) A Faberge egg.
(d) A snuffbox.
10. What did Knoll's father instill in him?
(d) Love for music.
11. For whom does Suzanne Danzer work?
(a) Henrik Mueller.
(b) Ernst Loring.
(c) Ernst Lowenbrau.
(d) Franz Fellner.
12. How is Karol identified in the concentration camp?
(a) By a number.
(b) By his last name.
(c) By his initials.
(d) He has no identification.
13. Who is the man in the judge's name change case?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her fiance.
(d) Her grandfather.
14. How did Paul's parents die?
(a) Terminal illness.
(b) An airline crash.
(c) An intruder shot them.
(d) A car accident.
15. Which of the following is NOT something Karol tells Rachel in a letter?
(a) He apologizes for Yancy and Maureen's deaths.
(b) He hopes she gets back together with Paul.
(c) She is adopted.
(d) He begs her to never go looking for The Amber Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is disguised and waiting for Knoll at Rachel's office?
2. In what year were the panels of The Amber Room packed up and stored away?
3. Which of the following does Knoll NOT like about his job?
4. What nationality is Karol Broya?
5. Where does Knoll offer to take Rachel?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)