|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Knoll notice about Suzanne at the airport?
(a) She is a beautiful woman.
(b) She appears to be drunk.
(c) She changes her disguise.
(d) She doesn't have any luggage.
2. The Amber Room was commissioned in what year?
3. What is Rachel not looking forward to this year?
(a) Planning a wedding for her daughter.
(b) Having back surgery.
(c) Campaigning for Judge.
(d) Packing to move to a new house.
4. What does Rachel tell Knoll about why she is in Germany?
(a) She wants to study German culture.
(b) She is doing research for a family tree project.
(c) She is on a business trip.
(d) She wants to find information on The Amber Room.
5. What does the officer in #3 demand in the barracks?
(a) Lights out.
(b) Four volunteers.
(d) No talking.
6. What does Knoll admit to Rachel?
(a) He has been following her.
(b) He stole her cell phone.
(c) She is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.
(d) He had her phone tapped.
7. Who is the Nazi officer who comes into the courtyard?
(a) Josef Mengele.
(b) Albert Speer.
(c) Heinrich Himmler.
(d) Hermann Goering.
8. In what year was The Amber Room finally completed?
9. Knoll quickly buys an airline ticket to which city?
10. Who is the man in the judge's name change case?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her fiance.
(d) Her grandfather.
11. What derogatory name does Nettles call Rachel?
(a) Queen of Pain.
(b) Pudgy Judgey.
(c) Ice Queen.
(d) Bench Bitch.
12. What subject catches Karol's attention on the TV news?
(a) A plane crash.
(b) The Amber Room.
(c) The president's visit.
(d) Political funding violations.
13. Who is disguised and waiting for Knoll at Rachel's office?
14. Who does Knoll notice when she gets on the plane?
15. What is the name of the concentration camp where the prisoners are held?
(d) Bergen Belsen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Knoll say he was not able to speak to Rachel's father, Karol, when Knoll arrived in Atlanta?
2. Where does Paul have a meeting with a reporter?
3. The palace in #51 was turned into a museum in what year?
4. Where does Knoll offer to take Rachel?
5. Who planted the bomb on the Italian plane in which Paul's parents were killed?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)