|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karol was concerned because the _____________ was asking questions about The Amber Room.
(a) Scotland Yard.
2. What does Rachel tell Knoll about why she is in Germany?
(a) She is doing research for a family tree project.
(b) She wants to study German culture.
(c) She wants to find information on The Amber Room.
(d) She is on a business trip.
3. Who is the man in the judge's name change case?
(a) Her fiance.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her grandfather.
4. How does Knoll kill Karol?
(a) He snaps his neck.
(b) He stabs him.
(c) He suffocates him
(d) He shoots him.
5. Who does Rachel ask to handle her father's estate?
6. How does Paul feel about Rachel?
(a) He hates her.
(b) He respects her as a judge.
(c) He tolerates her.
(d) He still loves her.
7. Which of the following is NOT part of Suzanne's disguise when she visits Paul at his office?
(a) Chestnut wig.
(b) Crepe skirt.
(c) Stiletto heels.
(d) Double-breasted jacket.
8. What did the Nazis do with the amber panels?
(a) Tried to recreate them.
(b) Put them in storage.
(c) Destroyed them.
(d) Put them in a German castle.
9. Who planted the bomb on the Italian plane in which Paul's parents were killed?
10. Where does Rachel find her father's dead body?
(a) In his bed.
(b) In the garage.
(c) At the bottom of the stairs.
(d) In the bathroom.
11. For which palace was The Amber Room commissioned?
(a) White Russian Palace.
(b) Neuschwanstein Palace.
(c) Charlottenburg Palace.
(d) Winter Palace.
12. What is the nickname given to Karol by his fellow prisoners?
13. What is Knoll trying to steal from the chateau?
(a) Treasure maps.
(b) A Faberge match case.
(c) A jewel collection.
(d) Rare coins.
14. What does Monika warn Knoll about?
(a) Asking too many questions.
(b) Not killing Rachel.
(c) Using his credit card.
(d) Staying in the U.S. too long.
15. A collection of letters is found which had been written and sent between Karol and ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rachel's ex-husband?
2. Which of the following does Knoll NOT like about his job?
3. For whom does Suzanne Danzer work?
4. What does Knoll notice about Suzanne at the airport?
5. Why did killings not usually occur at night in the concentration camp?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)