|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does the present day activity take place in Part 1: Chapter 1?
(a) New York, New York.
(b) Chicago, Illinois.
(c) Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) Los Angeles, California.
2. What is Knoll trying to steal from the chateau?
(a) A Faberge match case.
(b) Rare coins.
(c) Treasure maps.
(d) A jewel collection.
3. Why does Knoll return to the records depository in Russia?
(a) To see images of stolen Faberge eggs.
(b) To store photos of his jewel collection.
(c) To learn about the next item he must steal.
(d) To document that the match case is back in Russia.
4. Which lawyer does Rachel reprimand after a court session?
(a) P.J. Boatwright.
(b) T. Marcus Nettles.
(c) J.J. Hall.
(d) Madison Sloane.
5. How old is Karol in the present day?
6. What does Rachel tell Knoll about why she is in Germany?
(a) She wants to find information on The Amber Room.
(b) She is doing research for a family tree project.
(c) She wants to study German culture.
(d) She is on a business trip.
7. Why does the person in #57 want to see Karol?
(a) To reminisce about days in the army.
(b) To ask about The Amber Room.
(c) To contribute to Rachel's campaign fund.
(d) To blackmail him.
8. Who does Knoll notice when she gets on the plane?
9. What derogatory name does Nettles call Rachel?
(a) Bench Bitch.
(b) Pudgy Judgey.
(c) Ice Queen.
(d) Queen of Pain.
10. Where is Knoll as Chapter 21 begins?
(a) Rachel's office.
(b) The art museum.
(d) His hotel.
11. How long has Karol lived in Fulton County, Georgia?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 80 years.
(d) 65 years.
12. Why does Knoll say he was not able to speak to Rachel's father, Karol, when Knoll arrived in Atlanta?
(a) Karol was in the hospital.
(b) Karol had died.
(c) Karol was away on vacation.
(d) He could not find the address.
13. Where does Rachel find her father's dead body?
(a) In his bed.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the garage.
(d) At the bottom of the stairs.
14. Karol thinks it is his fault that ________________________ are dead.
(a) the museum guards.
(b) his brothers.
(c) Yancy and Maureen Cutler.
(d) the FBI agents.
15. What is Rachel not looking forward to this year?
(a) Packing to move to a new house.
(b) Having back surgery.
(c) Campaigning for Judge.
(d) Planning a wedding for her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Knoll invites Rachel to ______________________.
2. Who is Danya's grandson?
3. How does Paul feel about Rachel?
4. Which of the following is NOT part of Suzanne's disguise when she visits Paul at his office?
5. How does Knoll kill Karol?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)