|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rachel find her father's dead body?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) At the bottom of the stairs.
(d) In his bed.
2. In what city did Knoll grow up?
3. The man's name is changed from Karl to ______________.
4. What did Knoll's father instill in him?
(b) Love for music.
5. What is Rachel Cutler's profession?
6. How long has Karol lived in Fulton County, Georgia?
(a) 65 years.
(b) 80 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 20 years.
7. How did Paul's parents die?
(a) An intruder shot them.
(b) Terminal illness.
(c) A car accident.
(d) An airline crash.
8. What had the man in #27 found when he went exploring in the Heimkehl Caverns in Germany?
(a) The Amber Room.
(c) Cars and paintings.
(d) Secret document.
9. What has Suzanne stolen for her employer?
(a) A snuffbox.
(b) A rare book.
(c) A Faberge egg.
(d) A Russian rifle.
10. Knoll quickly buys an airline ticket to which city?
11. Who is the owner of the chateau who Knoll kills?
(a) Signor Gianni Caproni.
(b) Signor Antonio Milano.
(c) Signor Pietro Giovanni.
(d) Signor Pietro Caproni.
12. Why does the person in #57 want to see Karol?
(a) To contribute to Rachel's campaign fund.
(b) To reminisce about days in the army.
(c) To ask about The Amber Room.
(d) To blackmail him.
13. What does Monika warn Knoll about?
(a) Asking too many questions.
(b) Staying in the U.S. too long.
(c) Using his credit card.
(d) Not killing Rachel.
14. Knoll notices that _______________ has been following him as he makes his way back to his hotel.
15. Why does Knoll return to the records depository in Russia?
(a) To store photos of his jewel collection.
(b) To learn about the next item he must steal.
(c) To document that the match case is back in Russia.
(d) To see images of stolen Faberge eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karol do that infuriates Knoll?
2. Where does Paul have a meeting with a reporter?
3. Who is Knoll's employer?
4. Who does Rachel tell Knoll she wants to find in Germany?
5. What information does the man in #10 want from the prisoners?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)