|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christian Knoll lives in a castle called ___________________.
(a) Burg Hertz.
(b) Burg Garden.
(c) Burg Schweppes.
(d) Burg Belsen.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Karol tells Rachel in a letter?
(a) She is adopted.
(b) He apologizes for Yancy and Maureen's deaths.
(c) He begs her to never go looking for The Amber Room.
(d) He hopes she gets back together with Paul.
3. In what year was The Amber Room finally completed?
4. Who is the officer who enters the barracks one night?
(a) Sergeant Schwimmer.
(b) Captain Schwartz.
(c) Lieutenant Nyberg.
(d) Sergeant Humer.
5. How old is Karol in the present day?
6. A collection of letters is found which had been written and sent between Karol and ______________.
7. Knoll invites Rachel to ______________________.
(b) get a glass of wine.
(c) a city tour.
(d) morning coffee.
8. Who is the Nazi officer who comes into the courtyard?
(a) Heinrich Himmler.
(b) Josef Mengele.
(c) Albert Speer.
(d) Hermann Goering.
9. How did the Russians try to hide the panels from The Amber Room from the Nazis?
(a) They covered them with other walls.
(b) They painted them.
(c) They stored them in secret hallways.
(d) They covered them with wallpaper.
10. Why do the prisoners think the officer has come?
(a) To give them work orders.
(b) To torture them.
(c) To kill them.
(d) To free them.
11. Knoll quickly buys an airline ticket to which city?
12. Who picks up Karol's grandchildren at the house?
13. Which of the following is NOT part of Suzanne's disguise when she visits Paul at his office?
(a) Double-breasted jacket.
(b) Stiletto heels.
(c) Crepe skirt.
(d) Chestnut wig.
14. What does Knoll admit to Rachel?
(a) He had her phone tapped.
(b) He stole her cell phone.
(c) He has been following her.
(d) She is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.
15. Who is the owner of the chateau who Knoll kills?
(a) Signor Pietro Giovanni.
(b) Signor Antonio Milano.
(c) Signor Gianni Caproni.
(d) Signor Pietro Caproni.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Knoll notice about Suzanne at the airport?
2. Why did killings not usually occur at night in the concentration camp?
3. How does Paul feel about Rachel?
4. Who is Danya's grandson?
5. What does Fellner that he wants to do before he retires?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)