|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Suzanne Danzer work?
(a) Ernst Loring.
(b) Franz Fellner.
(c) Ernst Lowenbrau.
(d) Henrik Mueller.
2. Who does Knoll notice when she gets on the plane?
3. What has Suzanne stolen for her employer?
(a) A Russian rifle.
(b) A rare book.
(c) A Faberge egg.
(d) A snuffbox.
4. Where does Paul have a meeting with a reporter?
(a) The High Museum of Art.
(b) The Museum of Modern Art.
(c) The Metropolitan Museum.
(d) The Getty Museum.
5. In what year were the panels of The Amber Room packed up and stored away?
6. How does Knoll kill Karol?
(a) He shoots him.
(b) He snaps his neck.
(c) He stabs him.
(d) He suffocates him
7. Who is disguised and waiting for Knoll at Rachel's office?
8. Who picks up Karol's grandchildren at the house?
9. The man's name is changed from Karl to ______________.
10. How does Rachel meet Christian Knoll?
(a) They are having dinner at the same restaurant.
(b) They sit by each other on the plane.
(c) They check into the hotel at the same time.
(d) He pulls her out of the way of the taxi.
11. Who is Rachel's ex-husband?
(a) James Bryson.
(b) Harold Cutler.
(c) Max Stringfield.
(d) Paul Cutler.
12. Where is Knoll as Chapter 21 begins?
(a) Rachel's office.
(c) His hotel.
(d) The art museum.
13. Knoll's father was a fervent member of __________________.
(a) the Democratic party.
(b) the Rotary.
(c) the Catholic Church.
(d) the Nazi party.
14. How did Paul's parents die?
(a) An airline crash.
(b) A car accident.
(c) Terminal illness.
(d) An intruder shot them.
15. What subject catches Karol's attention on the TV news?
(a) The Amber Room.
(b) A plane crash.
(c) Political funding violations.
(d) The president's visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Karol tells Rachel in a letter?
2. What is the first thing Rachel does when she arrives in Munich?
3. Karol thinks it is his fault that ________________________ are dead.
4. How old was Karol when his wife died?
5. Where does Rachel find her father's dead body?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)