|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Knoll say he was not able to speak to Rachel's father, Karol, when Knoll arrived in Atlanta?
(a) Karol was away on vacation.
(b) He could not find the address.
(c) Karol had died.
(d) Karol was in the hospital.
2. Karol's grandchildren are Brent and ______________.
3. The palace in #51 was turned into a museum in what year?
4. Who planted the bomb on the Italian plane in which Paul's parents were killed?
5. Which of the following does Knoll NOT like about his job?
(a) The stealing.
(b) The killing.
(c) The women.
(d) The hours.
6. Which lawyer does Rachel reprimand after a court session?
(a) P.J. Boatwright.
(b) T. Marcus Nettles.
(c) Madison Sloane.
(d) J.J. Hall.
7. Who is Danya's grandson?
8. Who is the owner of the chateau who Knoll kills?
(a) Signor Pietro Caproni.
(b) Signor Pietro Giovanni.
(c) Signor Antonio Milano.
(d) Signor Gianni Caproni.
9. Christian Knoll lives in a castle called ___________________.
(a) Burg Belsen.
(b) Burg Schweppes.
(c) Burg Garden.
(d) Burg Hertz.
10. Why does Knoll return to the records depository in Russia?
(a) To document that the match case is back in Russia.
(b) To store photos of his jewel collection.
(c) To see images of stolen Faberge eggs.
(d) To learn about the next item he must steal.
11. What does Karol do that infuriates Knoll?
(a) He slaps him.
(b) He throws him out of the house.
(c) He throws a drink on him.
(d) He spits on him.
12. Knoll invites Rachel to ______________________.
(a) get a glass of wine.
(b) a city tour.
(c) morning coffee.
13. Who picks up Karol's grandchildren at the house?
14. Karol thinks it is his fault that ________________________ are dead.
(a) the FBI agents.
(b) Yancy and Maureen Cutler.
(c) the museum guards.
(d) his brothers.
15. What is the yantarnaya komnata?
(a) The Amber Room.
(b) The secret road map.
(c) Russian currency.
(d) A martini.
Short Answer Questions
1. For which palace was The Amber Room commissioned?
2. Who is the wealthy contractor who is going to search the tunnels built by the Nazis?
3. Karol was concerned because the _____________ was asking questions about The Amber Room.
4. Which of the following is NOT part of Suzanne's disguise when she visits Paul at his office?
5. What are the four men given as they are led from the barracks?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)