|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rachel's ex-husband?
(a) James Bryson.
(b) Harold Cutler.
(c) Paul Cutler.
(d) Max Stringfield.
2. Who is the owner of the chateau who Knoll kills?
(a) Signor Pietro Giovanni.
(b) Signor Antonio Milano.
(c) Signor Gianni Caproni.
(d) Signor Pietro Caproni.
3. How does Rachel meet Christian Knoll?
(a) He pulls her out of the way of the taxi.
(b) They sit by each other on the plane.
(c) They are having dinner at the same restaurant.
(d) They check into the hotel at the same time.
4. How does Knoll kill Karol?
(a) He shoots him.
(b) He suffocates him
(c) He snaps his neck.
(d) He stabs him.
5. Which of the following does Knoll NOT like about his job?
(a) The women.
(b) The hours.
(c) The killing.
(d) The stealing.
6. In Chapter 7, where is Christian Knoll when he breaks into a chateau?
7. Karol was concerned because the _____________ was asking questions about The Amber Room.
(d) Scotland Yard.
8. The Amber Room was commissioned in what year?
9. What does Karol do that infuriates Knoll?
(a) He throws a drink on him.
(b) He throws him out of the house.
(c) He slaps him.
(d) He spits on him.
10. What does Rachel tell Knoll about why she is in Germany?
(a) She is on a business trip.
(b) She is doing research for a family tree project.
(c) She wants to find information on The Amber Room.
(d) She wants to study German culture.
11. What is Rachel Cutler's profession?
12. Knoll notices that _______________ has been following him as he makes his way back to his hotel.
13. Who is Knoll's employer?
(a) Erik Schwartz.
(b) Franz Fellner.
(c) Hermann Schmidt.
(d) Henry Mueller.
14. What does Monika warn Knoll about?
(a) Asking too many questions.
(b) Not killing Rachel.
(c) Using his credit card.
(d) Staying in the U.S. too long.
15. Knoll quickly buys an airline ticket to which city?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Knoll pay the taxi driver for scaring Rachel with his car?
2. What happens to Rachel as she walks back to her hotel room after dinner?
3. Why does Rachel suddenly want to go to Germany?
4. What is Rachel not looking forward to this year?
5. Which lawyer does Rachel reprimand after a court session?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)