|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul give to Suzanne?
(a) Money order.
(b) Airline ticket.
(d) Karol's letters.
2. What is the yantarnaya komnata?
(a) Russian currency.
(b) The Amber Room.
(c) A martini.
(d) The secret road map.
3. What does Paul do because he is worried about Rachel?
(a) Asks the operator to break into her phone call.
(b) Calls the Munich police.
(c) Books a flight to Munich.
(d) Hires a private detective.
4. How old is Karol in the present day?
5. Why is Fellner upset with Knoll?
(a) He has seduced his daughter.
(b) He was not successful in a recent theft.
(c) The news about Peitro Caproni's death is all over the newspapers.
(d) He left too many clues at the last theft site.
6. Who is the leader of the four German soldiers?
7. What happens to Rachel as she walks back to her hotel room after dinner?
(a) She trips over an uneven sidewalk.
(b) She is mugged.
(c) She drops her cell phone into a sidewalk grate.
(d) She is almost hit by a taxi.
8. Who is Knoll's employer?
(a) Erik Schwartz.
(b) Henry Mueller.
(c) Franz Fellner.
(d) Hermann Schmidt.
9. Who is the owner of the chateau who Knoll kills?
(a) Signor Antonio Milano.
(b) Signor Pietro Caproni.
(c) Signor Gianni Caproni.
(d) Signor Pietro Giovanni.
10. A collection of letters is found which had been written and sent between Karol and ______________.
11. After World War II, the Russian government employed thousands of people to investigate ________________________.
(a) the location of art stolen by the Nazis.
(b) German weapons plants.
(c) Hitler's family members.
(d) the Holocaust.
12. Who does Rachel tell Knoll she wants to find in Germany?
(a) Her best friend from college.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her birth mother.
13. Why does Rachel suddenly want to go to Germany?
(a) To find Danya.
(b) To go skiing.
(c) To study culinary arts.
(d) To hike.
14. What is the first thing Rachel does when she arrives in Munich?
(a) Goes shopping.
(b) Makes phone calls.
(c) Orders room service.
(d) Takes a nap.
15. What did Knoll's father instill in him?
(b) Love for music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Knoll notice when she gets on the plane?
2. Who does Rachel ask to handle her father's estate?
3. In Chapter 7, where is Christian Knoll when he breaks into a chateau?
4. Why does Knoll say he was not able to speak to Rachel's father, Karol, when Knoll arrived in Atlanta?
5. Knoll quickly buys an airline ticket to which city?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)