|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Knoll's father was a fervent member of __________________.
(a) the Nazi party.
(b) the Rotary.
(c) the Catholic Church.
(d) the Democratic party.
2. Where is Knoll as Chapter 21 begins?
(a) His hotel.
(b) The art museum.
(d) Rachel's office.
3. What is the nickname given to Karol by his fellow prisoners?
4. In what city did Knoll grow up?
5. What information does the man in #10 want from the prisoners?
(a) The identification of Russian spies.
(b) The location of the Amber Room.
(c) The names of those who attempted to kill Hitler.
(d) The location of American troops.
6. Who does Knoll notice when she gets on the plane?
7. For which palace was The Amber Room commissioned?
(a) Neuschwanstein Palace.
(b) Winter Palace.
(c) Charlottenburg Palace.
(d) White Russian Palace.
8. Which of the following does Knoll NOT like about his job?
(a) The hours.
(b) The killing.
(c) The women.
(d) The stealing.
9. In what city does the present day activity take place in Part 1: Chapter 1?
(a) Los Angeles, California.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) Chicago, Illinois.
10. The palace in #51 was turned into a museum in what year?
11. What is Franz Fellner's profession?
(d) Art collector.
12. How will Loring insure that Monika and Fellner will not discover The Amber Room first?
(a) He hires a private detective.
(b) He has Knoll shot.
(c) He seduces Monika.
(d) He sends Suzanne to keep an eye on Knoll.
13. Why does Knoll return to the records depository in Russia?
(a) To learn about the next item he must steal.
(b) To document that the match case is back in Russia.
(c) To see images of stolen Faberge eggs.
(d) To store photos of his jewel collection.
14. Why do the prisoners think the officer has come?
(a) To free them.
(b) To torture them.
(c) To give them work orders.
(d) To kill them.
15. What is Rachel not looking forward to this year?
(a) Having back surgery.
(b) Packing to move to a new house.
(c) Planning a wedding for her daughter.
(d) Campaigning for Judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Suzanne Danzer work?
2. In Chapter 7, where is Christian Knoll when he breaks into a chateau?
3. How long has Karol lived in Fulton County, Georgia?
4. In what year were the panels of The Amber Room packed up and stored away?
5. Who does Rachel tell Knoll she wants to find in Germany?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)