|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Knoll notice when she gets on the plane?
2. In what city does the present day activity take place in Part 1: Chapter 1?
(a) Chicago, Illinois.
(b) Atlanta, Georgia.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Los Angeles, California.
3. What derogatory name does Nettles call Rachel?
(a) Pudgy Judgey.
(b) Queen of Pain.
(c) Bench Bitch.
(d) Ice Queen.
4. What is the nickname given to Karol by his fellow prisoners?
5. Who is disguised and waiting for Knoll at Rachel's office?
6. In what year were the panels of The Amber Room packed up and stored away?
7. What had the man in #27 found when he went exploring in the Heimkehl Caverns in Germany?
(a) The Amber Room.
(b) Cars and paintings.
(d) Secret document.
8. Who is the leader of the four German soldiers?
9. How does Knoll kill Karol?
(a) He suffocates him
(b) He stabs him.
(c) He snaps his neck.
(d) He shoots him.
10. The man's name is changed from Karl to ______________.
11. How old is Karol in the present day?
12. Karol was concerned because the _____________ was asking questions about The Amber Room.
(d) Scotland Yard.
13. How did Paul's parents die?
(a) An intruder shot them.
(b) Terminal illness.
(c) An airline crash.
(d) A car accident.
14. For which palace was The Amber Room commissioned?
(a) White Russian Palace.
(b) Winter Palace.
(c) Charlottenburg Palace.
(d) Neuschwanstein Palace.
15. After World War II, the Russian government employed thousands of people to investigate ________________________.
(a) German weapons plants.
(b) Hitler's family members.
(c) the location of art stolen by the Nazis.
(d) the Holocaust.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did killings not usually occur at night in the concentration camp?
2. Knoll quickly buys an airline ticket to which city?
3. Knoll notices that _______________ has been following him as he makes his way back to his hotel.
4. Why does the person in #57 want to see Karol?
5. What information does the man in #10 want from the prisoners?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)