Short Answer Key
1. What nationality is Karol Broya?
2. What is the nickname given to Karol by his fellow prisoners?
3. Who is the officer who enters the barracks one night?
4. What does the officer in #3 demand in the barracks?
5. Why do the prisoners think the officer has come?
To kill them.
6. Why did killings not usually occur at night in the concentration camp?
The gas chambers had to be aired out.
7. What are the four men given as they are led from the barracks?
8. What is the name of the concentration camp where the prisoners are held?
9. How is Karol identified in the concentration camp?
By a number.
10. Who is the Nazi officer who comes into the courtyard?
11. What information does the man in #10 want from the...
This section contains 2,170 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)