|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year were the panels of The Amber Room packed up and stored away?
2. Who commissioned The Amber Room?
(a) Empress Catherine of Russia.
(b) Alexander I of Russia.
(c) Frederick I of Prussia.
(d) Czar Nicolas II of Russia.
3. Karol was concerned because the _____________ was asking questions about The Amber Room.
(b) Scotland Yard.
4. Why does Knoll return to the records depository in Russia?
(a) To see images of stolen Faberge eggs.
(b) To learn about the next item he must steal.
(c) To store photos of his jewel collection.
(d) To document that the match case is back in Russia.
5. In what city did Knoll grow up?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where is Christian Knoll when he breaks into a chateau?
2. What is Rachel not looking forward to this year?
3. Who is the leader of the four German soldiers?
4. In what city does the present day activity take place in Part 1: Chapter 1?
5. Christian Knoll lives in a castle called ___________________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)