|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Karol lived in Fulton County, Georgia?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 65 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 80 years.
2. How is Karol identified in the concentration camp?
(a) By his last name.
(b) By a number.
(c) He has no identification.
(d) By his initials.
3. Who picks up Karol's grandchildren at the house?
4. What does Paul warn Rachel that Nettles has decided to do?
(a) Appeal her decision on his case.
(b) Ruin her reputation through a PR campaign.
(c) Report her to the ABA.
(d) Back the candidates running against her.
5. Who is the man in the judge's name change case?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her fiance.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of the chateau who Knoll kills?
2. Who is Rachel's ex-husband?
3. Why do the prisoners think the officer has come?
4. What information does the man in #10 want from the prisoners?
5. Why did killings not usually occur at night in the concentration camp?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)