Quiz: Part 1: Chapters 12 - 15 to Part 1: Chapters 16 - 19
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who commissioned The Amber Room?
a) Empress Catherine of Russia.
b) Frederick I of Prussia.
c) Czar Nicolas II of Russia.
d) Alexander I of Russia.
2. Where does Rachel find her father's dead body?
a) At the bottom of the stairs.
b) In the garage.
c) In the bathroom.
d) In his bed.
3. The Amber Room was commissioned in what year?
4. Paul's parents had been generous benefactors to __________________.
a) the art museum.
b) homeless shelters.
c) the aviation museum.
d) the children's hospital.
5. Why does Rachel suddenly want to go to Germany?
This section contains 257 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)