|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Paul and Rachel hide while Knoll and Margarethe fight?
(a) The chapel.
(b) The choir loft.
(c) The gift shop.
(d) The confessional.
2. How does Danya know who Rachel is?
(a) He asks to see her identification papers.
(b) He has seen her picture in the paper.
(c) He has met her before.
(d) He can see Karol in her face.
3. Where is Paul keeping the letters and wallet found in the cave?
(a) Taped to his body.
(b) Under the false bottom of his briefcase.
(c) In a safe deposit box.
(d) In the hotel safe.
4. Who kills Grumer?
5. For which palace was The Amber Room commissioned?
(a) Charlottenburg Palace.
(b) White Russian Palace.
(c) Winter Palace.
(d) Neuschwanstein Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person in #145 shoot at in the cave?
2. How did the Russians try to hide the panels from The Amber Room from the Nazis?
3. Whose presence does Knoll sense behind him as he enters the cave?
4. The palace in #51 was turned into a museum in what year?
5. How does Knoll kill Karol?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)