|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Amber Room was commissioned in what year?
2. Who watches Rachel and Knoll enter the cave?
3. How does Knoll threaten Rachel?
(a) He doesn't threaten her.
(b) He will kill Paul if she doesn't leave Germany.
(c) He will kill her if she doesn't leave Germany.
(d) He has ordered someone to kidnap her children if she doesn't leave Germany.
4. For which palace was The Amber Room commissioned?
(a) Charlottenburg Palace.
(b) White Russian Palace.
(c) Neuschwanstein Palace.
(d) Winter Palace.
5. Why does the person in #57 want to see Karol?
(a) To contribute to Rachel's campaign fund.
(b) To ask about The Amber Room.
(c) To blackmail him.
(d) To reminisce about days in the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Julius?
2. Which of the following does Knoll NOT purchase at Warthberg?
3. What is the setting for Chapter 45?
4. What does the person in #145 shoot at in the cave?
5. Where is Paul keeping the letters and wallet found in the cave?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)