1. What nationality is Karol Broya?
2. What is the nickname given to Karol by his fellow prisoners?
3. Who is the officer who enters the barracks one night?
(a) Sergeant Schwimmer.
(b) Lieutenant Nyberg.
(c) Captain Schwartz.
(d) Sergeant Humer.
4. What does the officer in #3 demand in the barracks?
(a) No talking.
(c) Lights out.
(d) Four volunteers.
5. Why do the prisoners think the officer has come?
(a) To kill them.
(b) To free them.
(c) To torture them.
(d) To give them work orders.
6. Why did killings not usually occur at night in the concentration camp?
(a) It was too dark.
(b) The gas chambers had to be aired out.
(c) People could hide in shadows.
(d) The officers are relaxing.
7. What are the four men given as they are led from the barracks?
(c) Wool coats.
8. What is the name of the concentration camp where the prisoners are held?
(a) Bergen Belsen.
This section contains 3,808 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)