Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what mark during the Olympic repechage did Lewis and Enquist take the lead?
2. How much did Frank Cunningham weigh when he returned to Harvard after the war?
3. When would there be an additional Olympic trial at Princeton for young men who had the right to challenge the camp boats?
4. When did Lewis hope to row at Henley in a single?
5. How much did Lewis pay for a stand-room ticket to watch the final of the single sculls when he attended the Olympics in 1976?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss why Bouscaren, Biglow, Lewis, and Wood had different feelings about rowing after the Olympics, and why each man did or did not decide to continue rowing.
Essay Topic 2
When the names were drawn for the semifinals for the Olympic trials, there were mixed reactions to the draw. Discuss the draw for the semifinals and the reactions to the draw.
Essay Topic 3
Harry Parker offered Lewis a spot as the eighth man in a quad. Using the arguments that Lewis used, argue whether he should or should not have accepted the position.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)