Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what mark during the Olympic repechage did Lewis and Enquist take the lead?
2. How much did Frank Cunningham weigh when he returned to Harvard after the war?
3. When would there be an additional Olympic trial at Princeton for young men who had the right to challenge the camp boats?
4. When did Lewis hope to row at Henley in a single?
5. How much did Lewis pay for a stand-room ticket to watch the final of the single sculls when he attended the Olympics in 1976?
Essay Topic 1
Because of his background, Biglow seemed different from his college classmates. Discuss how Biglow was different from his teammates and classmates.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the men who were competing to represent America in the single scull at the 1984 Olympics.
Essay Topic 3
Other oarsmen called Paul Enquist Paul "Zenquist". Discuss why Enquist was nicknamed Paul "Zenquist".
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)