Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what mark during the Olympic repechage did Lewis and Enquist take the lead?
2. How much did Frank Cunningham weigh when he returned to Harvard after the war?
3. When would there be an additional Olympic trial at Princeton for young men who had the right to challenge the camp boats?
4. When did Lewis hope to row at Henley in a single?
5. How much did Lewis pay for a stand-room ticket to watch the final of the single sculls when he attended the Olympics in 1976?
After the training camp ended and the final selections for the Olympic games were made, Parker felt that he had made some mistakes. Discuss the mistakes that Parker believed he made during the training camp.
Parker was troubled by the coaching he had given Lewis. Discuss how Parker coached Lewis and why he was troubled by the coaching he gave Lewis.
Other oarsmen called Paul Enquist Paul "Zenquist". Discuss why Enquist was nicknamed Paul "Zenquist".
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)