Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what mark during the Olympic repechage did Lewis and Enquist take the lead?
(a) 1200 mark.
(b) 1000 mark.
(c) 1700 mark.
(d) 1500 mark.
2. How much did Frank Cunningham weigh when he returned to Harvard after the war?
(a) 165 pounds.
(b) 170 pounds.
(c) 175 pounds.
(d) 180 pounds.
3. When would there be an additional Olympic trial at Princeton for young men who had the right to challenge the camp boats?
4. When did Lewis hope to row at Henley in a single?
5. How much did Lewis pay for a stand-room ticket to watch the final of the single sculls when he attended the Olympics in 1976?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was stroking the quad at the finals?
2. Where did Enquist go to college?
3. When was an engagement party held to honor Wood and Aserlind?
4. What did Biglow send to his friends when he wrote after the Olympics?
5. After college, where did Enquist work for a few months?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)