|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After college, where did Enquist work for a few months?
(a) For a law firm.
(b) At a bank.
(c) On a salmon boat.
(d) At a consulting firm.
2. When was an engagement party held to honor Wood and Aserlind?
3. By how many seconds did Lewis and Enquist win the gold?
(a) 4.7 seconds.
(b) 3.2 seconds.
(c) 1.5 seconds.
(d) 2.4 seconds.
4. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
(a) Lake Stevens.
(b) Lake Cayuga.
(c) Bolgoda Lake.
(d) Greenwood Lake.
5. What elective course did Biglow take at Dartmouth?
(a) A course on global health.
(b) A course on stress.
(c) A course on on wilderness medicine.
(d) A course on sports medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lewis discover he could achieve instant fame on the tour of the United States with the other Olympic medalists?
2. Who did Lewis want to row a double with in the fall after the Olympics?
3. How many seconds did Biglow cut off Mills with a closing drive?
4. When Enquist and Lewis rowed a double at Duisburg, what place did they take?
5. What was Bouscaren going to buy so he could work out on the water daily?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)