|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What elective course did Biglow take at Dartmouth?
(a) A course on global health.
(b) A course on stress.
(c) A course on sports medicine.
(d) A course on on wilderness medicine.
2. When was an engagement party held to honor Wood and Aserlind?
3. Where would the international regatta be held after the Olympic trials?
(c) Lake Orta.
(d) Lake Lucerne.
4. When would there be an additional Olympic trial at Princeton for young men who had the right to challenge the camp boats?
5. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
(a) Greenwood Lake.
(b) Lake Stevens.
(c) Bolgoda Lake.
(d) Lake Cayuga.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words did Lewis write on a three-foot inflatable shark that he gave Enquist?
2. Where is Dartmouth College located?
3. At what point did Lewis and Enquist pull up even with the team leading the final on Sunday?
4. What did Lewis nickname Altekruse's and Bouscaren's boat?
5. Where was Ricardo Ibarra from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tony Johnson help Lewis and Enquist at Ithaca?
2. Why did Bouscaren consider turning down the offer from New York Hospital?
3. Why did Enquist tell Lewis not to get arrested and put in jail?
4. Why didn't Biglow watch videotapes of the final of the single scull?
5. What did Biglow believe was the greatest thing that Tony Johnson taught his athletes?
6. Why was Wood's fall from rowing so terrible?
7. What did Wood do after the Olympics?
8. What did Lewis have Enquist do because Enquist's forearms were weak?
9. Why was Biglow's rowing proving to be a mystery to him and his coaches?
10. What did Wood arrange to liven things up a little and perhaps give him a sense of belonging at the Olympics?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)