|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How low did Lewis and Enquist get their time for five-hundred-meter sprints?
2. With whom did Lewis drive to Boston after being offered a spot by Parker in the finals?
3. When the oarsmen began showing up for the first race at Princeton, when did Lewis and Enquist arrive to work out?
4. What did Lewis drive during the time that he and Enquist were practicing the double in 1983?
(a) Mercedes Benz.
5. What did Lewis nickname Altekruse's and Bouscaren's boat?
(a) The Love Boat.
(b) The Bug Boat.
(c) The Rough Boat.
(d) The Smooth Boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Andy Warhol say that fame lasted?
2. What did Lewis's cousin Mitch usually wear?
3. Who did Lewis and Enquist compete against in the first Olympic heat?
4. Where would the international regatta be held after the Olympic trials?
5. How many times had Lewis and Enquist raced as a double when they rowed their first Olympic heat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Wood do after the Olympics?
2. What did Biglow believe was the greatest thing that Tony Johnson taught his athletes?
3. Why was the row that Wood and Pat Walter rowed an odd row?
4. Why was Biglow's rowing proving to be a mystery to him and his coaches?
5. Why did Parker believe that he should have canceled participation in the Lucerne races?
6. What did Lewis decide about his and Enquist's chances at the Olympics after viewing videotapes of Lucerne and last year's world championships?
7. What did Lewis have Enquist do because Enquist's forearms were weak?
8. What personal disappointment was Harry Parker fighting during team camp?
9. What advice did Dietz give Wood after rowing together in their first practice in the double?
10. Why didn't Lewis and Enquist room together at the Olympics?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)