|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Lewis hope to row at Henley in a single?
2. By how many seconds did Biglow beat Gary Reid in the rep?
(a) 4 seconds.
(b) 5 seconds.
(c) 3 seconds.
(d) 7 seconds.
3. Which country had the best quad in the world?
(b) West Germany.
(c) Soviet Union.
4. Who did Lewis want to row a double with in the fall after the Olympics?
5. By how many seconds did Lewis and Enquist win the gold?
(a) 1.5 seconds.
(b) 2.4 seconds.
(c) 4.7 seconds.
(d) 3.2 seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Enquist and Lewis rowed a double at Duisburg, what place did they take?
2. With whom did Lewis drive to Boston after being offered a spot by Parker in the finals?
3. How tall was Frank Cunningham when he returned to Harvard after the war?
4. When Dietz and Wood came to Princeton for the double race, how many days had they been practicing together?
5. How many of the years before the Olympic trials had Wood spent rowing by himself?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)