|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lewis and Enquist compete against in the first Olympic heat?
(a) Finland and Canada.
(b) Belgium and Yugoslavia.
(c) West Germans and Norwegians.
(d) Australia and Romania.
2. What did Lewis drive during the time that he and Enquist were practicing the double in 1983?
(d) Mercedes Benz.
3. Who did Wood row with on the Sunday of the finals?
(a) The West German spare.
(b) The Canadian spare.
(c) The English spare.
(d) The New Zealand spare.
4. When did Lewis hope to row at Henley in a single?
5. When would there be an additional Olympic trial at Princeton for young men who had the right to challenge the camp boats?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dietz and Wood came to Princeton for the double race, how many days had they been practicing together?
2. Which team went out early and took a commanding lead when Lewis and Enquist raced the final on Sunday?
3. What was the highest stroke that Enquist could maintain in the single?
4. Who did Lewis want to row a double with in the fall after the Olympics?
5. Where did Biglow and a friend named Paul Most go to enter a regatta one summer?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)