|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dartmouth College located?
(b) New Haven.
2. What was Jim Dietz's father's job?
3. Who did Wood row with on the Sunday of the finals?
(a) The English spare.
(b) The West German spare.
(c) The Canadian spare.
(d) The New Zealand spare.
4. Which team went out early and took a commanding lead when Lewis and Enquist raced the final on Sunday?
5. How long did Andy Warhol say that fame lasted?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times had Lewis and Enquist raced as a double when they rowed their first Olympic heat?
2. Where was Ricardo Ibarra from?
3. What did Biglow send to his friends when he wrote after the Olympics?
4. Which country had the best quad in the world?
5. How many double races had Lewis rowed in his life, at the time he and Enquist won the gold?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Wood's fall from rowing so terrible?
2. What did Lewis decide about his and Enquist's chances at the Olympics after viewing videotapes of Lucerne and last year's world championships?
3. How did Cunningham's coaching career begin in Seattle?
4. Why did Enquist tell Lewis not to get arrested and put in jail?
5. How did Biglow and Most get an opportunity to row in a regatta in the East?
6. What did Lewis have Enquist do because Enquist's forearms were weak?
7. Why was Enquist upset with Lewis after they won the challenge boat at Princeton?
8. Why was Marine boot camp a revelation to Frank Cunningham?
9. What did Biglow like about being in the Olympic camp?
10. Why did Bouscaren consider turning down the offer from New York Hospital?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)