|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Ricardo Ibarra from?
2. With whom had Wood raced in a fast double and taken second at Henley in 1977?
(a) Greg Stone.
(b) Jack Frackleton.
(c) Al Healy.
(d) Christ Allsopp.
3. How long had Parker been pessimistic about the chances for the Bouscaren-Altekruse double?
(a) Since the finals.
(b) Since the semi-finals.
(c) Since the Lucerne regatta.
(d) Since the beginning of the training camp.
4. Where was Gary Reid from?
(a) New Zealand.
5. Who did Lewis and Enquist compete against in the first Olympic heat?
(a) Belgium and Yugoslavia.
(b) Australia and Romania.
(c) Finland and Canada.
(d) West Germans and Norwegians.
Short Answer Questions
1. How low did Lewis and Enquist get their time for five-hundred-meter sprints?
2. What did Lewis drive during the time that he and Enquist were practicing the double in 1983?
3. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
4. What coach made the comment that Biglow was chopping wood when he was rowing?
5. At what mark during the Olympic repechage did Lewis and Enquist take the lead?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)