|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the highest stroke that Enquist could maintain in the single?
2. When Lewis and Enquist were paired for the double at the team camp, what had the men finished?
3. Which coach did Biglow enjoy talking to at the Olympic camp?
(a) The West German coach.
(b) The Finnish coach.
(c) The Romanian coach.
(d) The Canadian coach.
4. How tall was Enquist?
(a) 6 ft. 7 in.
(b) 6 ft. 3 in.
(c) 6 ft. 6 in.
(d) 6 ft. 1 in.
5. Which of Biglow's years in high school did he not row?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the oarsmen began showing up for the first race at Princeton, when did Lewis and Enquist arrive to work out?
2. How many double races had Lewis rowed in his life, at the time he and Enquist won the gold?
3. Where would the international regatta be held after the Olympic trials?
4. How long did the record that Cunningham and his crew set for a twelve-boat regatta stand?
5. Where did Bouscaren receive an offer for his residency?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)