|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the Olympics, whose shoes did Lewis want to fill?
(a) The Yugoslavs.
(b) The West Germans.
(c) The Canadians.
(d) The East Germans.
2. What did Lewis drive during the time that he and Enquist were practicing the double in 1983?
(b) Mercedes Benz.
3. Where was Gary Reid from?
(a) New Zealand.
4. How many times had Lewis and Enquist raced as a double when they rowed their first Olympic heat?
(a) 13 times.
(b) 10 times.
(c) 7 times.
(d) 5 times.
5. At what mark during the Olympic repechage did Lewis and Enquist take the lead?
(a) 1700 mark.
(b) 1200 mark.
(c) 1000 mark.
(d) 1500 mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was an engagement party held to honor Wood and Aserlind?
2. By how many seconds did Biglow beat Gary Reid in the rep?
3. What did Lewis's cousin Mitch usually wear?
4. How long did Andy Warhol say that fame lasted?
5. Where did Bouscaren begin his internship?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Biglow's rowing proving to be a mystery to him and his coaches?
2. How did Cunningham's coaching career begin in Seattle?
3. Why was Biglow glad that he chose Dartmouth Medical School?
4. What personal disappointment was Harry Parker fighting during team camp?
5. What did Biglow like about being in the Olympic camp?
6. Why was Wood's fall from rowing so terrible?
7. Why didn't Lewis and Enquist room together at the Olympics?
8. Why would the repechage at the Olympics be rowed all-out in a way usually reserved for a final?
9. Why was Enquist upset with Lewis after they won the challenge boat at Princeton?
10. What did Wood arrange to liven things up a little and perhaps give him a sense of belonging at the Olympics?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)