|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lewis want to row a double with in the fall after the Olympics?
2. Who did Biglow believe were his biggest competition for the bronze medal?
(a) Karppinen and Kolbe.
(b) Iosub and Clement.
(c) Deloof and Pancic.
(d) Ibarra and Mills.
3. When did Biglow begin stroking the Yale boat?
(a) His freshman year.
(b) His senior year.
(c) His sophomore year.
(d) His junior year.
4. By how much did Lewis and Enquist win the repechage at the Olympics?
(a) 1 second.
(b) 5 seconds.
(c) 3 seconds.
(d) 2 seconds.
5. How many seconds was Biglow behind Mills with five hundred meters to go?
(a) 6.2 seconds.
(b) 7.4 seconds.
(c) 8.1 seconds.
(d) 4.8 seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dietz and Wood came to Princeton for the double race, how many days had they been practicing together?
2. Whose flagpole did Lewis want to desecrate?
3. When did Tony Johnson win a silver medal?
4. Where was Ricardo Ibarra from?
5. How long did Andy Warhol say that fame lasted?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't Lewis and Enquist room together at the Olympics?
2. Why was selecting boats more difficult for an Olympic team than for a college one?
3. What did Lewis have Enquist do because Enquist's forearms were weak?
4. Why was Enquist upset with Lewis after they won the challenge boat at Princeton?
5. Why did Lewis nickname Altekruse's and Bouscaren's boat?
6. What personal disappointment was Harry Parker fighting during team camp?
7. What did Biglow like about being in the Olympic camp?
8. Why didn't Biglow watch videotapes of the final of the single scull?
9. Why was Wood's fall from rowing so terrible?
10. Why did Enquist tell Lewis not to get arrested and put in jail?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)