|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Cunningham and Biglow have a major confrontation?
2. How many double races had Lewis rowed in his life, at the time he and Enquist won the gold?
3. How much did Frank Cunningham weigh when he returned to Harvard after the war?
(a) 175 pounds.
(b) 180 pounds.
(c) 170 pounds.
(d) 165 pounds.
4. What weather came in while Wood was rowing on the Sunday of the finals?
5. If Biglow did not qualify for the semi in his first race at the Olympic camp, how many days might he have of back-to-back racing?
Short Answer Questions
1. By how much did Lewis and Enquist win the repechage at the Olympics?
2. How long did the record that Cunningham and his crew set for a twelve-boat regatta stand?
3. Who did Lewis and Enquist compete against in the first Olympic heat?
4. How many oarsmen were invited to the team rowing camp?
5. When did Biglow begin stroking the Yale boat?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)