|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose flagpole did Lewis want to desecrate?
(a) East German.
(d) West German.
2. Which team went out early and took a commanding lead when Lewis and Enquist raced the final on Sunday?
3. By how many seconds did Lewis and Enquist win the gold?
(a) 4.7 seconds.
(b) 3.2 seconds.
(c) 2.4 seconds.
(d) 1.5 seconds.
4. When did Enquist graduate from college?
5. By how much did Lewis and Enquist win the repechage at the Olympics?
(a) 3 seconds.
(b) 1 second.
(c) 2 seconds.
(d) 5 seconds.
6. When Lewis and Enquist came to Princeton for the double race, by how many lengths did they win their heat?
7. When Lewis and Enquist were paired for the double at the team camp, what had the men finished?
8. With whom did Lewis drive to Boston after being offered a spot by Parker in the finals?
9. At what point did Lewis and Enquist pull up even with the team leading the final on Sunday?
(a) 500 meters.
(b) 300 meters.
(c) 400 meters.
(d) 200 meters.
10. Who recorded a tape that Lewis and Enquist would listen to everyday for motivation?
(a) Frank Cunningham.
(b) Mike Livingston.
(c) Tony Johnson.
(d) Harry Parker.
11. When did Cunningham and Biglow have a major confrontation?
12. Where did Biglow and a friend named Paul Most go to enter a regatta one summer?
(b) New Haven.
13. Where did Bouscaren receive an offer for his residency?
(a) University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
(b) New York Hospital.
(c) Greenwich Hospital.
(d) St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center.
14. What did Lewis do a few months after the Olympics?
(a) Began medical school.
(b) Began working full time at Wells Fargo.
(c) Went back home for a few months to relax.
15. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
(a) Lake Cayuga.
(b) Greenwood Lake.
(c) Bolgoda Lake.
(d) Lake Stevens.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Parker been pessimistic about the chances for the Bouscaren-Altekruse double?
2. How tall was Frank Cunningham when he returned to Harvard after the war?
3. What type of drinks were featured in a commercial that ABC aired during the sculling race?
4. Where had Lewis watched rowers at the Olympic games in 1976?
5. When Enquist and Lewis rowed a double at Duisburg, what place did they take?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)