|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country had the best quad in the world?
(a) West Germany.
(c) Soviet Union.
2. Who did Lewis want to row a double with in the fall after the Olympics?
3. What did Lewis do a few months after the Olympics?
(a) Began working full time at Wells Fargo.
(b) Went back home for a few months to relax.
(d) Began medical school.
4. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
(a) Bolgoda Lake.
(b) Lake Stevens.
(c) Greenwood Lake.
(d) Lake Cayuga.
5. Where would the international regatta be held after the Olympic trials?
(a) Lake Orta.
(c) Lake Lucerne.
6. What did Lewis's cousin Mitch usually wear?
(a) Sleeveless t-shirts.
(c) Cut off shorts.
(d) Torn jeans.
7. Who did Wood think long and hard about inviting to his engagement party?
(a) Charley McIntyre.
(b) Frank Cunningham.
(c) Harry Parker.
(d) Tony Johnson.
8. Where did Bouscaren receive an offer for his residency?
(a) New York Hospital.
(b) Greenwich Hospital.
(c) University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
(d) St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center.
9. How many oarsmen were invited to the team rowing camp?
10. Where had Lewis watched rowers at the Olympic games in 1976?
(d) Mexico City.
11. Where did Biglow and a friend named Paul Most go to enter a regatta one summer?
(a) New Haven.
12. Who was stroking the quad at the finals?
(a) Brad Lewis.
(b) Tiff Wood.
(c) Paul Enquist.
(d) Charley Bracken.
13. How much did Frank Cunningham weigh when he returned to Harvard after the war?
(a) 180 pounds.
(b) 170 pounds.
(c) 165 pounds.
(d) 175 pounds.
14. At the Olympics, whose shoes did Lewis want to fill?
(a) The Canadians.
(b) The West Germans.
(c) The Yugoslavs.
(d) The East Germans.
15. Where was Gary Reid from?
(d) New Zealand.
Short Answer Questions
1. After college, where did Enquist work for a few months?
2. What elective course did Biglow take at Dartmouth?
3. How tall was Enquist?
4. When was an engagement party held to honor Wood and Aserlind?
5. Where was Ricardo Ibarra from?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)