Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what mark during the Olympic repechage did Lewis and Enquist take the lead?
(a) 1200 mark.
(b) 1000 mark.
(c) 1700 mark.
(d) 1500 mark.
2. How much did Frank Cunningham weigh when he returned to Harvard after the war?
(a) 165 pounds.
(b) 170 pounds.
(c) 175 pounds.
(d) 180 pounds.
3. When would there be an additional Olympic trial at Princeton for young men who had the right to challenge the camp boats?
4. When did Lewis hope to row at Henley in a single?
5. How much did Lewis pay for a stand-room ticket to watch the final of the single sculls when he attended the Olympics in 1976?
6. Who was stroking the quad at the finals?
(a) Charley Bracken.
(b) Tiff Wood.
(c) Brad Lewis.
(d) Paul Enquist.
7. Where did Enquist go to college?
(a) University of Oregon.
(d) Washington State.
8. When was an engagement party held to honor Wood and Aserlind?
9. What did Biglow send to his friends when he wrote after the Olympics?
(a) A picture of him rowing.
(b) Olympic keychains.
(c) Olympic rowing pins.
(d) Olympic coins.
10. After college, where did Enquist work for a few months?
(a) At a bank.
(b) For a law firm.
(c) At a consulting firm.
(d) On a salmon boat.
11. How many weeks of training did Bouscaren and Altekruse lose when they raced at Lucerne?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
12. How many weeks did Parker have to pick both the double and the quad?
(a) 7 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
13. Who did Lewis and Enquist compete against in the first Olympic heat?
(a) Finland and Canada.
(b) West Germans and Norwegians.
(c) Belgium and Yugoslavia.
(d) Australia and Romania.
14. By how much did Lewis and Enquist win the repechage at the Olympics?
(a) 2 seconds.
(b) 5 seconds.
(c) 3 seconds.
(d) 1 second.
15. How many of the years before the Olympic trials had Wood spent rowing by himself?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
2. What did Lewis do a few months after the Olympics?
3. What coach made the comment that Biglow was chopping wood when he was rowing?
4. Who did Wood think long and hard about inviting to his engagement party?
5. Who was the strongest competition in the repechage at the Olympics?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)