|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
(a) Lake Cayuga.
(b) Lake Stevens.
(c) Bolgoda Lake.
(d) Greenwood Lake.
2. If Biglow did not qualify for the semi in his first race at the Olympic camp, how many days might he have of back-to-back racing?
3. What did Lewis drive during the time that he and Enquist were practicing the double in 1983?
(b) Mercedes Benz.
4. When did Enquist graduate from college?
5. By how many seconds did Biglow beat Gary Reid in the rep?
(a) 7 seconds.
(b) 5 seconds.
(c) 4 seconds.
(d) 3 seconds.
6. Where did Bouscaren begin his internship?
(a) New York.
7. When did Biglow begin stroking the Yale boat?
(a) His senior year.
(b) His junior year.
(c) His freshman year.
(d) His sophomore year.
8. Who was stroking the quad at the finals?
(a) Charley Bracken.
(b) Tiff Wood.
(c) Paul Enquist.
(d) Brad Lewis.
9. At what point did Lewis and Enquist pull up even with the team leading the final on Sunday?
(a) 400 meters.
(b) 500 meters.
(c) 300 meters.
(d) 200 meters.
10. Whose flagpole did Lewis want to desecrate?
(b) East German.
(d) West German.
11. What was Bouscaren going to buy so he could work out on the water daily?
(a) A dinghy.
(b) A scull.
(c) A kayak.
(d) A canoe.
12. What did Biglow call his rowing coach at Yale?
(b) Mister Coach.
(d) Mister Tony.
13. By how many seconds did Lewis and Enquist win the gold?
(a) 2.4 seconds.
(b) 4.7 seconds.
(c) 3.2 seconds.
(d) 1.5 seconds.
14. How many double races had Lewis rowed in his life, at the time he and Enquist won the gold?
15. Where was Ricardo Ibarra from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was Frank Cunningham when he returned to Harvard after the war?
2. Where had Lewis watched rowers at the Olympic games in 1976?
3. Where is Dartmouth College located?
4. When would there be an additional Olympic trial at Princeton for young men who had the right to challenge the camp boats?
5. How many weeks did Parker have to pick both the double and the quad?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)