Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 13 - 15)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What year did the U.S. boycott the summer Olympic games?
2. What was the new name for the publication "The Oarsman"?
a) America Rows.
b) Rowing in the United States.
c) Rowing USA.
d) United States Rowing.
3. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
4. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
c) New Haven.
5. When had Christopher Wood been a spare on an Olympic team, before 1984?
This section contains 461 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)