Short Answer Key
Chapters 1 & 2
1. Where were the Olympic trials held in Chapter 1?
Princeton, New Jersey.
2. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
3. Which cities were the most serious rowing cities in America?
Boston and Philadelphia.
4. Who was the favorite to win the right to represent the United States in the single sculls for the 1984 Olympic games?
5. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
6. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
7. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
8. When had Christopher Wood been a spare on an Olympic team, before 1984?...
This section contains 2,461 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)