|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lewis and Enquist came to Princeton for the double race, by how many lengths did they win their heat?
2. How tall was Frank Cunningham when he returned to Harvard after the war?
(a) 6 ft. 1 in.
(b) 5 ft. 10 in.
(c) 6 ft. 2 in.
(d) 5 ft. 11 in.
3. What did it cost Lewis to attend the Princeton weekend?
4. Where were the Olympic trials held in Chapter 1?
(a) New Haven, Connecticut.
(b) Hartford, Connecticut.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) Princeton, New Jersey.
5. Who were two well-known teammates that Wood had crewed with in college?
(a) Phillips and Minner.
(b) Shealy and Cashin.
(c) Ryan and Belinn.
(d) Bucklin and Carpenter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Harvard sweep oarsman who had a tough time dealing with the mental adjustment to sculling?
2. When a race was over and Wood had rowed at his peak, how long would it take his body to physically replenish?
3. Where was Biglow from?
4. What job had Wood had in Hartford?
5. What was Bouscaren going to buy so he could work out on the water daily?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)