|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Enquist graduate from college?
2. In what magazine did Lewis read an article about Wood?
(b) Sports Illustrated.
3. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
(a) Insurance company.
(b) Brokerage firm.
(c) Engineering firm.
(d) Consulting firm.
4. Who did Wood think long and hard about inviting to his engagement party?
(a) Harry Parker.
(b) Tony Johnson.
(c) Charley McIntyre.
(d) Frank Cunningham.
5. When did Biglow begin stroking the Yale boat?
(a) His senior year.
(b) His sophomore year.
(c) His junior year.
(d) His freshman year.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money could Lewis make in three or four months framing houses?
2. What year did Biglow graduate from college?
3. What sport did Harry Parker encourage rowers to take up because it built up athletic endurance?
4. When Enquist and Lewis rowed a double at Duisburg, what place did they take?
5. What words did Lewis write on a three-foot inflatable shark that he gave Enquist?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)