|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a race was over and Wood had rowed at his peak, how long would it take his body to physically replenish?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 5 days.
2. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
(a) 500 meter mark.
(b) 1000 meter mark.
(c) 1200 meter mark.
(d) 1500 meter mark.
3. When Enquist and Lewis rowed a double at Duisburg, what place did they take?
4. What did Lewis do a few months after the Olympics?
(a) Began working full time at Wells Fargo.
(b) Went back home for a few months to relax.
(c) Began medical school.
5. How low did Lewis and Enquist get their time for five-hundred-meter sprints?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the late 1870s, how much money might a top sculler make per year in purses?
2. How old was Bouscaren's mother when she died?
3. Who did Biglow believe were his biggest competition for the bronze medal?
4. With whom did Lewis drive to Boston after being offered a spot by Parker in the finals?
5. Who did Lewis want to row a double with in the fall after the Olympics?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)