|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Biglow's years in high school did he not row?
2. What year did the U.S. boycott the summer Olympic games?
3. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
(a) Boston University.
(b) Williams College.
(c) Broward College.
(d) Strayer University.
4. When the oarsmen began showing up for the first race at Princeton, when did Lewis and Enquist arrive to work out?
5. When a race was over and Wood had rowed at his peak, how long would it take his body to physically replenish?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 3 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Carl Lewis collect?
2. How many times had Lewis and Enquist raced as a double when they rowed their first Olympic heat?
3. When did Biglow begin stroking the Yale boat?
4. How long did most young men compete in rowing?
5. Why did Parker believe that Buscaren was anxious about the double he was rowing with Altekruse?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)