|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
(a) The Daily Princetonian.
(b) The Daily Free Press.
(c) The Harvard Crimson.
(d) Yale Daily News.
2. What branch of service was Bouscaren's father in during World War II?
(b) Air Force.
3. What did Lewis drive during the time that he and Enquist were practicing the double in 1983?
(d) Mercedes Benz.
4. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
5. When the oarsmen began showing up for the first race at Princeton, when did Lewis and Enquist arrive to work out?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Donald Beer won an Olympic gold medal, what rowing event did he compete in?
2. How did Lewis discover he could achieve instant fame on the tour of the United States with the other Olympic medalists?
3. How tall was Frank Cunningham when he returned to Harvard after the war?
4. When did Bouscaren graduate from Yale?
5. With whom had Wood raced in a fast double and taken second at Henley in 1977?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)