|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
(a) Greenwood Lake.
(b) Lake Cayuga.
(c) Lake Stevens.
(d) Bolgoda Lake.
2. At what mark during the Olympic repechage did Lewis and Enquist take the lead?
(a) 1500 mark.
(b) 1200 mark.
(c) 1700 mark.
(d) 1000 mark.
3. Which country had the best quad in the world?
(b) Soviet Union.
(c) West Germany.
4. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
5. What did Biglow send to his friends when he wrote after the Olympics?
(a) Olympic rowing pins.
(b) Olympic keychains.
(c) Olympic coins.
(d) A picture of him rowing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours did Wood practice?
2. Where is Dartmouth College located?
3. How much did Biglow weigh?
4. What sport did Bouscaren try when he first came to Yale?
5. How old was Bouscaren's mother when she died?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)