|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How fast could a scull move per hour?
(a) 30 to 35 miles.
(b) 20 to 22 miles.
(c) 5 to 8 miles.
(d) 13 to 14 miles.
2. What type of drinks were featured in a commercial that ABC aired during the sculling race?
(a) Dr. Pepper.
3. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
4. How long was the annual rowing race between Yale and Harvard?
(a) 7 miles.
(b) 5 miles.
(c) 4 miles.
(d) 2 miles.
5. How low did Lewis and Enquist get their time for five-hundred-meter sprints?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many seconds did Biglow cut off Mills with a closing drive?
2. When did Biglow begin stroking the Yale boat?
3. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
4. How much money could Lewis make in three or four months framing houses?
5. How many hours did Wood practice?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)