|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 12 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
2. Where did Enquist go to college?
(a) Washington State.
(c) University of Oregon.
3. How many seconds was Biglow behind Mills with five hundred meters to go?
(a) 6.2 seconds.
(b) 8.1 seconds.
(c) 4.8 seconds.
(d) 7.4 seconds.
4. How many double races had Lewis rowed in his life, at the time he and Enquist won the gold?
5. Where did Bouscaren begin his internship?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What coach made the comment that Biglow was chopping wood when he was rowing?
2. What sport did Bouscaren try when he first came to Yale?
3. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
4. How tall was Biglow?
5. What elective course did Biglow take at Dartmouth?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)