|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Ricardo Ibarra from?
2. Where did Enquist go to college?
(c) Washington State.
(d) University of Oregon.
3. How much did Frank Cunningham weigh when he returned to Harvard after the war?
(a) 175 pounds.
(b) 170 pounds.
(c) 180 pounds.
(d) 165 pounds.
4. How many more miles did Lewis row after reading an article about Wood in a magazine?
5. How wide was a rowing scull?
(a) 19 inches.
(b) 15 inches.
(c) 17 inches.
(d) 12 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lewis do a few months after the Olympics?
2. Where did Bouscaren begin his internship?
3. Which team went out early and took a commanding lead when Lewis and Enquist raced the final on Sunday?
4. What position did Parker offer Lewis in the finals?
5. What college did Wood oar for?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)