|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Harry Parker encourage rowers to take up because it built up athletic endurance?
(b) Cross-country skiing.
2. What weather came in while Wood was rowing on the Sunday of the finals?
3. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
(c) New Haven.
4. How many more miles did Lewis row after reading an article about Wood in a magazine?
5. What sport did Bouscaren try when he first came to Yale?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lewis go immediately after he and Enquist became the American double?
2. What did Lewis drive during the time that he and Enquist were practicing the double in 1983?
3. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
4. How old was Biglow when he won a bronze in a world regatta?
5. What did Lewis nickname Altekruse's and Bouscaren's boat?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)