|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lewis nickname Altekruse's and Bouscaren's boat?
(a) The Smooth Boat.
(b) The Bug Boat.
(c) The Love Boat.
(d) The Rough Boat.
2. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
(a) Some 14 years.
(b) Some 12 years.
(c) Some 20 years.
(d) Some 7 years.
3. Where was Gary Reid from?
(d) New Zealand.
4. When did Lewis hope to row at Henley in a single?
5. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
(a) 5 percent.
(b) 12 percent.
(c) 7 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
2. Where would the international regatta be held after the Olympic trials?
3. How many seconds was Biglow behind Mills with five hundred meters to go?
4. When did Tony Johnson win a silver medal?
5. By how many seconds did Biglow beat Gary Reid in the rep?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)