|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did it cost Lewis to attend the Princeton weekend?
2. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
(a) The competition.
(b) The prestige.
(c) The Olympics.
(d) The money.
3. How old was the person that Biglow visited after the finals?
4. Which country had the best quad in the world?
(b) Soviet Union.
(d) West Germany.
5. What did Lewis do a few months after the Olympics?
(b) Began working full time at Wells Fargo.
(c) Began medical school.
(d) Went back home for a few months to relax.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Anthony Bouscaren's religious beliefs?
2. When Lewis and Enquist were paired for the double at the team camp, what had the men finished?
3. When a race was over and Wood had rowed at his peak, how long would it take his body to physically replenish?
4. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
5. What year did Biglow graduate from college?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)