|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
(c) New Haven.
2. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
3. Which country had the best quad in the world?
(a) West Germany.
(d) Soviet Union.
4. How did Lewis discover he could achieve instant fame on the tour of the United States with the other Olympic medalists?
(a) Stand near the swimmers.
(b) Do an interview for television.
(c) Stand behind the gymnasts.
(d) Do something crazy.
5. What did Lewis drive during the time that he and Enquist were practicing the double in 1983?
(c) Mercedes Benz.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
2. When Donald Beer won an Olympic gold medal, what rowing event did he compete in?
3. By how much did Lewis and Enquist win the repechage at the Olympics?
4. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
5. What was Bouscaren going to buy so he could work out on the water daily?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)