|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bouscaren receive an offer for his residency?
(a) Greenwich Hospital.
(b) University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
(c) New York Hospital.
(d) St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center.
2. How many seconds was Biglow behind Mills with five hundred meters to go?
(a) 7.4 seconds.
(b) 6.2 seconds.
(c) 4.8 seconds.
(d) 8.1 seconds.
3. In the fall of 1983, what sign did Lewis see that indicated to him that he had reached world-class status?
(a) He was regularly beating Svensson.
(b) It was taking him less time to recover.
(c) He won the fall regatta.
(d) His speed for his Lidos had dropped in half.
4. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 9 years.
5. What was the new name for the publication "The Oarsman"?
(a) Rowing USA.
(b) Rowing in the United States.
(c) United States Rowing.
(d) America Rows.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
2. If Biglow did not qualify for the semi in his first race at the Olympic camp, how many days might he have of back-to-back racing?
3. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
4. Who did Biglow believe were his biggest competition for the bronze medal?
5. Who did Lewis and Enquist compete against in the first Olympic heat?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)