|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. When did Karppinen first win an Olympic gold medal?
3. With whom did Lewis drive to Boston after being offered a spot by Parker in the finals?
4. What commercial did ABC air, suspending the scullers in mid-race?
(a) Pizza Hut.
5. After the war, where was the race that Cunningham stroked that set a record time for a twelve-boat regatta?
(d) New Haven.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks did Parker have to pick both the double and the quad?
2. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
3. Whose flagpole did Lewis want to desecrate?
4. By how many seconds did Biglow beat Gary Reid in the rep?
5. How many seconds was Biglow behind Mills with five hundred meters to go?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)