|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was an engagement party held to honor Wood and Aserlind?
2. What did Lewis do a few months after the Olympics?
(a) Began medical school.
(c) Went back home for a few months to relax.
(d) Began working full time at Wells Fargo.
3. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
(a) 5 to 6 years.
(b) 7 to 8 years.
(c) 1 to 2 years.
(d) 3 to 4 years.
4. How much did Lewis pay for a stand-room ticket to watch the final of the single sculls when he attended the Olympics in 1976?
5. How many seconds did Biglow cut off Mills with a closing drive?
(a) 3.7 seconds.
(b) 4.6 seconds.
(c) 5.3 seconds.
(d) 6.2 seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Biglow think he might write to find out about a weight-lifting program?
2. What elective course did Biglow take at Dartmouth?
3. Where did Biglow go after the finals?
4. What were Anthony Bouscaren's religious beliefs?
5. After college, where did Enquist work for a few months?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)