|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many weeks did Parker have to pick both the double and the quad?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 7 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
2. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
3. Who were two well-known teammates that Wood had crewed with in college?
(a) Bucklin and Carpenter.
(b) Ryan and Belinn.
(c) Shealy and Cashin.
(d) Phillips and Minner.
4. By how much did Lewis and Enquist win the repechage at the Olympics?
(a) 3 seconds.
(b) 2 seconds.
(c) 5 seconds.
(d) 1 second.
5. Who was stroking the quad at the finals?
(a) Paul Enquist.
(b) Brad Lewis.
(c) Charley Bracken.
(d) Tiff Wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Biglow and Bouscaren row for?
2. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
3. How long had Parker been pessimistic about the chances for the Bouscaren-Altekruse double?
4. How wide was a rowing scull?
5. Who did the U.S. hockey team beat in the 1980 winter Olympics?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)