|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Wood think long and hard about inviting to his engagement party?
(a) Frank Cunningham.
(b) Charley McIntyre.
(c) Harry Parker.
(d) Tony Johnson.
2. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
3. How low did Lewis and Enquist get their time for five-hundred-meter sprints?
4. What position did Parker offer Lewis in the finals?
5. How much did Frank Cunningham weigh when he returned to Harvard after the war?
(a) 165 pounds.
(b) 170 pounds.
(c) 180 pounds.
(d) 175 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lewis go immediately after he and Enquist became the American double?
2. When did Bouscaren graduate from Yale?
3. How many hours did Wood practice?
4. Who was Harry Parker's greatest role model?
5. With whom had Wood raced in a fast double and taken second at Henley in 1977?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)