|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
(a) $6 million.
(b) $10 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $7 million.
2. Where was Gary Reid from?
(c) New Zealand.
3. Who did Wood row with on the Sunday of the finals?
(a) The English spare.
(b) The New Zealand spare.
(c) The Canadian spare.
(d) The West German spare.
4. Who was the person that Lewis worked with most of the time when he was rowing?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His coach.
5. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
(a) Broward College.
(b) Williams College.
(c) Strayer University.
(d) Boston University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What commercial did ABC air, suspending the scullers in mid-race?
2. When Dietz and Wood came to Princeton for the double race, how many days had they been practicing together?
3. Who was the strongest competition in the repechage at the Olympics?
4. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
5. After the war, where was the race that Cunningham stroked that set a record time for a twelve-boat regatta?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)