|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bouscaren go to medical school?
(a) Cornell Medical School.
(b) Dartmouth Medical School.
(c) Harvard Medical School.
(d) Stanford University Medical School.
2. When did Lewis hope to row at Henley in a single?
3. How much time might Wood race in a year?
(a) 75 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 130 minutes.
(d) 220 minutes.
4. In the late 1870s, how much money might a top sculler make per year in purses?
5. What sport did Carl Lewis participate in that reportedly allowed him to earn $1 million a year in appearance fees and endorsements?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Biglow and a friend named Paul Most go to enter a regatta one summer?
2. How tall was Enquist?
3. What did Lewis pay Mitch to accompany him to Princeton?
4. How tall was Biglow?
5. By how much did Lewis and Enquist win the repechage at the Olympics?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)