|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
(a) As many as 600.
(b) About 400.
(c) As many 800.
(d) Over 700.
2. Which coach did Biglow enjoy talking to at the Olympic camp?
(a) The Romanian coach.
(b) The West German coach.
(c) The Canadian coach.
(d) The Finnish coach.
3. How tall was Enquist?
(a) 6 ft. 7 in.
(b) 6 ft. 3 in.
(c) 6 ft. 6 in.
(d) 6 ft. 1 in.
4. What branch of service was Bouscaren's father in during World War II?
(a) Air Force.
5. What words did Lewis write on a three-foot inflatable shark that he gave Enquist?
(a) The strong will eat the weak.
(b) Devour the competition.
(c) Stay Hungry.
(d) Eat them alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did Harry Parker encourage rowers to take up because it built up athletic endurance?
2. Where was Biglow from?
3. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
4. Who was the strongest competition in the repechage at the Olympics?
5. What did Lewis's cousin Mitch usually wear?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)