|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wood do after losing the final?
(a) Went for a long walk with his fiancee.
(b) Had a tailgate picnic with his family.
(c) Took his fiancee to dinner.
(d) Went off by himself.
2. Who was stroking the quad at the finals?
(a) Tiff Wood.
(b) Brad Lewis.
(c) Paul Enquist.
(d) Charley Bracken.
3. When Enquist and Lewis rowed a double at Duisburg, what place did they take?
4. When did Enquist graduate from college?
5. What did Lewis's cousin Mitch usually wear?
(a) Sleeveless t-shirts.
(b) Torn jeans.
(c) Cut off shorts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did Bouscaren try when he first came to Yale?
2. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
3. Which branch of the service did Harry Parker serve in?
4. After college, where did Enquist work for a few months?
5. What were Anthony Bouscaren's religious beliefs?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)