|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job had Wood had in Hartford?
(b) Configuration expert.
(d) Actuarial expert.
2. How tall was Frank Cunningham when he returned to Harvard after the war?
(a) 6 ft. 2 in.
(b) 5 ft. 10 in.
(c) 5 ft. 11 in.
(d) 6 ft. 1 in.
3. What was the highest stroke that Enquist could maintain in the single?
4. How much weight could Lewis lift in the dead lift?
(a) 135 pounds.
(b) 525 pounds.
(c) 375 pounds.
(d) 405 pounds.
5. Who did Biglow go to visit after the finals?
(a) His sister.
(b) Grandmother Biglow.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
2. How much money was donated to dam a stream to make the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
3. How many strokes did Wood take in the final and realize that he was rowing the wrong race?
4. When did the Biglows move West?
5. In the late 1870s, how much money might a top sculler make per year in purses?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)