|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By how many seconds did Biglow beat Gary Reid in the rep?
(a) 4 seconds.
(b) 3 seconds.
(c) 5 seconds.
(d) 7 seconds.
2. How old was Biglow when he won a bronze in a world regatta?
3. At the Olympics, whose shoes did Lewis want to fill?
(a) The Canadians.
(b) The East Germans.
(c) The West Germans.
(d) The Yugoslavs.
4. When did Bouscaren graduate from Yale?
5. What stroke had Lewis and Enquist wanted to maintain in the first Olympic heat?
(a) 34 strokes.
(b) 36 strokes.
(c) 30 strokes.
(d) 32 strokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
2. When Enquist and Lewis rowed a double at Duisburg, what place did they take?
3. How many times had Lewis and Enquist raced as a double when they rowed their first Olympic heat?
4. When did the Biglows move West?
5. How many weeks did Parker have to pick both the double and the quad?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)