|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Anthony Bouscaren's religious beliefs?
2. How tall was Enquist?
(a) 6 ft. 7 in.
(b) 6 ft. 1 in.
(c) 6 ft. 3 in.
(d) 6 ft. 6 in.
3. How much would Wood have allowed Biglow to pay to rent the new scull that he bought?
(a) $50 a week.
(b) $75 a week.
(c) $25 a week.
(d) $15 a week.
4. Where was Brad Lewis from?
(c) New Mexico.
5. Which of Biglow's years in high school did he not row?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Harry Parker's greatest role model?
2. Who donated the money for the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
3. How much did Frank Cunningham weigh when he returned to Harvard after the war?
4. What name did Harry Parker use once when he anonymously entered the Head of the Charles regatta?
5. Before the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that a bronze had been won by an American in the single sculls?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)