|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which branch of the service did Harry Parker serve in?
(a) Air Force.
2. By which decade was the marriage between sports and television virtually complete?
3. What branch of service was Bouscaren's father in during World War II?
(c) Air Force.
4. Where did Lewis work out when he was rowing?
(a) Long Beach.
(c) Mission Bay.
(d) Naples Bay.
5. How many more miles did Lewis row after reading an article about Wood in a magazine?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
2. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
3. How much did a scull weigh?
4. What did Lewis drive during the time that he and Enquist were practicing the double in 1983?
5. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)