|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Biglow call his rowing coach at Yale?
(b) Mister Coach.
(d) Mister Tony.
2. How many hours did Wood practice?
(a) As many as 475 hours.
(b) As many as 500 hours.
(c) About 700 hours.
(d) About 300 hours.
3. What did Carl Lewis collect?
(a) Antique automobiles.
(b) Antiques and crystal.
4. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
5. What sport did Harry Parker encourage rowers to take up because it built up athletic endurance?
(d) Cross-country skiing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did most young men compete in rowing?
2. How old was Biglow when he won a bronze in a world regatta?
3. What was the new name for the publication "The Oarsman"?
4. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
5. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)