|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Ricardo Ibarra from?
2. How long did the record that Cunningham and his crew set for a twelve-boat regatta stand?
(a) Over 2 decades.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 45 years.
(d) Over 3 decades.
3. Where did Biglow and a friend named Paul Most go to enter a regatta one summer?
(a) New Haven.
4. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
(c) New Haven.
5. How tall was Biglow?
(a) 5 ft. 11 inches.
(b) 6 ft. 4 inches.
(c) 6 ft. 1 inch.
(d) 6 ft. 3 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would the international regatta be held after the Olympic trials?
2. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
3. With whom did Lewis drive to Boston after being offered a spot by Parker in the finals?
4. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
5. Who was President the year that the U.S. boycotted the summer Olympic games?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)