|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By which decade was the marriage between sports and television virtually complete?
2. What did Lewis's cousin Mitch usually wear?
(a) Cut off shorts.
(c) Sleeveless t-shirts.
(d) Torn jeans.
3. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
4. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
5. When did Karl Adam, coach of the Ratzeburg oarsmen, become an influential figure in America?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
2. What was Jim Dietz's father's job?
3. When a race was over and Wood had rowed at his peak, how long would it take his body to physically replenish?
4. In what magazine did Lewis read an article about Wood?
5. How much weight could Lewis lift in the dead lift?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)