|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
2. Where was Biglow from?
(b) San Francisco.
3. Who donated the money for the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
(a) W.K .Kellogg.
(b) J.P. Morgan.
(c) John D. Rockefeller.
(d) Andrew Carnegie.
4. Whose flagpole did Lewis want to desecrate?
(b) West German.
(d) East German.
5. What did Lewis nickname Altekruse's and Bouscaren's boat?
(a) The Bug Boat.
(b) The Love Boat.
(c) The Rough Boat.
(d) The Smooth Boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was Biglow?
2. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
3. When did Woodrow Wilson approach a philanthropist and ask for a donation for the Princeton law school?
4. When did Biglow begin stroking the Yale boat?
5. When did Karppinen first win an Olympic gold medal?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)