|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
2. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 12 percent.
(c) 5 percent.
(d) 7 percent.
3. At the Olympics, whose shoes did Lewis want to fill?
(a) The Yugoslavs.
(b) The West Germans.
(c) The East Germans.
(d) The Canadians.
4. How many weeks did Parker have to pick both the double and the quad?
(a) 7 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
5. Which cities were the most serious rowing cities in America?
(a) Seattle and Portland.
(b) Hartford and New Haven.
(c) New York and Washington, D.C.
(d) Boston and Philadelphia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much would Wood have allowed Biglow to pay to rent the new scull that he bought?
2. What college did Wood oar for?
3. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
4. How many times had Lewis and Enquist raced as a double when they rowed their first Olympic heat?
5. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)