|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How fast could a scull move per hour?
(a) 5 to 8 miles.
(b) 30 to 35 miles.
(c) 13 to 14 miles.
(d) 20 to 22 miles.
2. What did Lewis nickname Altekruse's and Bouscaren's boat?
(a) The Bug Boat.
(b) The Love Boat.
(c) The Smooth Boat.
(d) The Rough Boat.
3. What physical problems had bothered Biglow that interfered with his rowing?
(a) Bad back.
(b) Bad knees.
(c) Cracked rib.
(d) Torn rotator cuff.
4. What was the highest stroke that Enquist could maintain in the single?
5. When did the Biglows move West?
(a) After World War I.
(b) After World War II.
(c) After the Spanish American War.
(d) After the Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. By how many seconds did Biglow beat Gary Reid in the rep?
2. What job had Wood had in Hartford?
3. How much weight could Lewis lift in the dead lift?
4. In what magazine did Lewis read an article about Wood?
5. After the war, where was the race that Cunningham stroked that set a record time for a twelve-boat regatta?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)