|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How low did Lewis and Enquist get their time for five-hundred-meter sprints?
2. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
3. What commercial did ABC air, suspending the scullers in mid-race?
(b) Pizza Hut.
4. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. Where did Biglow and a friend named Paul Most go to enter a regatta one summer?
(a) New Haven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
2. How much would Wood have allowed Biglow to pay to rent the new scull that he bought?
3. How much weight could Lewis lift in the dead lift?
4. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
5. Why did Parker believe that Buscaren was anxious about the double he was rowing with Altekruse?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)