|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many oarsmen were invited to the team rowing camp?
2. What were Anthony Bouscaren's religious beliefs?
3. Which branch of the service did Harry Parker serve in?
(b) Air Force.
4. What sport did Bouscaren try when he first came to Yale?
5. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more miles did Lewis row after reading an article about Wood in a magazine?
2. Who did Biglow go to visit after the finals?
3. How old was the person that Biglow visited after the finals?
4. When Donald Beer won an Olympic gold medal, what rowing event did he compete in?
5. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)