|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Wood oar for?
(a) Boston University.
2. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 5 percent.
(c) 12 percent.
(d) 7 percent.
3. How long was the annual rowing race between Yale and Harvard?
(a) 4 miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 7 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
4. Where was Brad Lewis from?
(d) New Mexico.
5. If Biglow did not qualify for the semi in his first race at the Olympic camp, how many days might he have of back-to-back racing?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Biglows move West?
2. What sport did Bouscaren try when he first came to Yale?
3. Who was stroking the quad at the finals?
4. Where were the Olympic trials held in Chapter 1?
5. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)