|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the favorite to win the right to represent the United States in the single sculls for the 1984 Olympic games?
(a) John Biglow.
(b) Charley Altekruse.
(c) Joe Bouscaren.
(d) Christopher Wood.
2. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
(a) Consulting firm.
(b) Insurance company.
(c) Brokerage firm.
(d) Engineering firm.
3. When Enquist and Lewis rowed a double at Duisburg, what place did they take?
4. Which branch of the service did Harry Parker serve in?
(d) Air Force.
5. Where were the Olympic trials held in Chapter 1?
(a) Hartford, Connecticut.
(b) Princeton, New Jersey.
(c) New Haven, Connecticut.
(d) Boston, Massachusetts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
2. Where was Brad Lewis from?
3. Which of Biglow's years in high school did he not row?
4. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
5. Before the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that a bronze had been won by an American in the single sculls?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)