|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
2. How tall was Enquist?
(a) 6 ft. 6 in.
(b) 6 ft. 3 in.
(c) 6 ft. 7 in.
(d) 6 ft. 1 in.
3. What did Biglow call his rowing coach at Yale?
(a) Mister Tony.
(b) Mister Coach.
4. Where had Lewis watched rowers at the Olympic games in 1976?
(a) Mexico City.
5. In the fall of 1983, what sign did Lewis see that indicated to him that he had reached world-class status?
(a) He won the fall regatta.
(b) It was taking him less time to recover.
(c) He was regularly beating Svensson.
(d) His speed for his Lidos had dropped in half.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lewis and Enquist came to Princeton for the double race, by how many lengths did they win their heat?
2. At what mark during the Olympic repechage did Lewis and Enquist take the lead?
3. Whose flagpole did Lewis want to desecrate?
4. How tall was Pertti Karppinen?
5. What did Lewis nickname Altekruse's and Bouscaren's boat?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)