|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
2. When Donald Beer won an Olympic gold medal, what rowing event did he compete in?
(a) Single sculler.
(b) A Yale four.
(c) A Yale eight.
(d) A Yale double.
3. How old was Bouscaren's mother when she died?
4. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
5. After college, where did Enquist work for a few months?
(a) At a bank.
(b) On a salmon boat.
(c) For a law firm.
(d) At a consulting firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
2. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
3. Where were the Olympic trials held in Chapter 1?
4. By which decade was the marriage between sports and television virtually complete?
5. How tall was Frank Cunningham when he returned to Harvard after the war?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)