|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was stroking the quad at the finals?
(a) Charley Bracken.
(b) Tiff Wood.
(c) Paul Enquist.
(d) Brad Lewis.
2. By how much did Lewis and Enquist win the repechage at the Olympics?
(a) 3 seconds.
(b) 1 second.
(c) 2 seconds.
(d) 5 seconds.
3. How low did Lewis and Enquist get their time for five-hundred-meter sprints?
4. Where did Biglow and a friend named Paul Most go to enter a regatta one summer?
(d) New Haven.
5. When did Woodrow Wilson approach a philanthropist and ask for a donation for the Princeton law school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Harvard sweep oarsman who had a tough time dealing with the mental adjustment to sculling?
2. How long was the annual rowing race between Yale and Harvard?
3. What year did Biglow graduate from college?
4. How much would Wood have allowed Biglow to pay to rent the new scull that he bought?
5. When did Biglow begin stroking the Yale boat?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)