|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dietz and Wood came to Princeton for the double race, how many days had they been practicing together?
2. How old was Biglow when he won a bronze in a world regatta?
3. Who donated the money for the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
(a) J.P. Morgan.
(b) Andrew Carnegie.
(c) John D. Rockefeller.
(d) W.K .Kellogg.
4. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
(a) As many 800.
(b) Over 700.
(c) About 400.
(d) As many as 600.
5. When did Tony Johnson win a silver medal?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money could Lewis make in three or four months framing houses?
2. When would there be an additional Olympic trial at Princeton for young men who had the right to challenge the camp boats?
3. When had Christopher Wood been a spare on an Olympic team, before 1984?
4. By how much did Lewis and Enquist win the repechage at the Olympics?
5. Which branch of the service did Harry Parker serve in?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)