|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the years before the Olympic trials had Wood spent rowing by himself?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. What physical problems had bothered Biglow that interfered with his rowing?
(a) Bad knees.
(b) Torn rotator cuff.
(c) Bad back.
(d) Cracked rib.
3. By how much did Lewis and Enquist win the repechage at the Olympics?
(a) 5 seconds.
(b) 3 seconds.
(c) 1 second.
(d) 2 seconds.
4. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the day school that Biglow attended?
2. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
3. When Enquist and Lewis rowed a double at Duisburg, what place did they take?
4. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
5. When would there be an additional Olympic trial at Princeton for young men who had the right to challenge the camp boats?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)