|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jim Dietz's father's job?
2. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $7 million.
(c) $10 million.
(d) $6 million.
3. What stroke had Lewis and Enquist wanted to maintain in the first Olympic heat?
(a) 34 strokes.
(b) 32 strokes.
(c) 30 strokes.
(d) 36 strokes.
4. Who was the person that Lewis worked with most of the time when he was rowing?
(a) His brother.
(b) His coach.
(c) His father.
(d) His cousin.
5. Where was Ricardo Ibarra from?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom had Wood raced in a fast double and taken second at Henley in 1977?
2. How fast could a scull move per hour?
3. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
4. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
5. After the war, where was the race that Cunningham stroked that set a record time for a twelve-boat regatta?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)