|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the day school that Biglow attended?
2. Where did Biglow go after the finals?
(b) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
3. Where did Enquist go to college?
(b) University of Oregon.
(d) Washington State.
4. What sport did Carl Lewis participate in that reportedly allowed him to earn $1 million a year in appearance fees and endorsements?
5. When did Bouscaren graduate from Yale?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many strokes did Wood take in the final and realize that he was rowing the wrong race?
2. By which decade was the marriage between sports and television virtually complete?
3. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
4. How tall was Frank Cunningham when he returned to Harvard after the war?
5. Who was Harry Parker's greatest role model?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)