|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Brad Lewis from?
(d) New Mexico.
2. When a race was over and Wood had rowed at his peak, how long would it take his body to physically replenish?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 6 days.
3. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
(a) Strayer University.
(b) Boston University.
(c) Williams College.
(d) Broward College.
4. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
5. What was Jim Dietz's father's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the war, where was the race that Cunningham stroked that set a record time for a twelve-boat regatta?
2. Where did Lewis work out when he was rowing?
3. How many oarsmen were invited to the team rowing camp?
4. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
5. Who was the person that Lewis worked with most of the time when he was rowing?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)