|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
(a) Bolgoda Lake.
(b) Lake Cayuga.
(c) Lake Stevens.
(d) Greenwood Lake.
2. What was the highest stroke that Enquist could maintain in the single?
3. What had the American scullers won for the past three years, before the 1984 Olympic trials?
(a) Third place.
(b) First place.
(c) Second place.
(d) Fourth place.
4. What college did Wood oar for?
(b) Boston University.
5. When did Cunningham and Biglow have a major confrontation?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Karppinen first win an Olympic gold medal?
2. With whom did Lewis drive to Boston after being offered a spot by Parker in the finals?
3. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
4. How fast could a scull move per hour?
5. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)