|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much weight could Lewis lift in the dead lift?
(a) 375 pounds.
(b) 525 pounds.
(c) 135 pounds.
(d) 405 pounds.
2. What did Carl Lewis collect?
(a) Antique automobiles.
(b) Antiques and crystal.
3. Which of Biglow's years in high school did he not row?
4. How much would Wood have allowed Biglow to pay to rent the new scull that he bought?
(a) $15 a week.
(b) $25 a week.
(c) $75 a week.
(d) $50 a week.
5. How fast could a scull move per hour?
(a) 20 to 22 miles.
(b) 5 to 8 miles.
(c) 13 to 14 miles.
(d) 30 to 35 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Biglows move West?
2. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
3. Who was the favorite to win the right to represent the United States in the single sculls for the 1984 Olympic games?
4. How long did the record that Cunningham and his crew set for a twelve-boat regatta stand?
5. What year did Biglow graduate from college?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)