|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Bouscaren try when he first came to Yale?
2. How much money could Lewis make in three or four months framing houses?
(a) $6,000 or $7,000.
(b) $8,000 to $9,000.
(c) $3,000 to $4,000.
(d) $5,000 to $6,000.
3. When a race was over and Wood had rowed at his peak, how long would it take his body to physically replenish?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 7 days.
4. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
(a) 12 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
5. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
(a) 1200 meter mark.
(b) 1500 meter mark.
(c) 500 meter mark.
(d) 1000 meter mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did Carl Lewis participate in that reportedly allowed him to earn $1 million a year in appearance fees and endorsements?
2. Who was stroking the quad at the finals?
3. How much weight could Lewis lift in the dead lift?
4. As the 1984 Olympics approached, how long had it been since the United States had had a serious chance to win an Olympic medal?
5. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)