|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near what town would Biglow be rowing in the Olympics?
(b) Santa Barbara.
(c) San Diego.
2. As the 1984 Olympics approached, how long had it been since the United States had had a serious chance to win an Olympic medal?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 15 years.
3. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
4. What position did Parker offer Lewis in the finals?
5. In what magazine did Lewis read an article about Wood?
(b) Sports Illustrated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did Bouscaren try when he first came to Yale?
2. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
3. Who donated the money for the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
4. With whom did Lewis drive to Boston after being offered a spot by Parker in the finals?
5. When did Woodrow Wilson approach a philanthropist and ask for a donation for the Princeton law school?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)