|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Biglow when he won a bronze in a world regatta?
2. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
(a) Boston University.
(b) Broward College.
(c) Williams College.
(d) Strayer University.
3. Who was President the year that the U.S. boycotted the summer Olympic games?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Jimmy Carter.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Gerald Ford.
4. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
5. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
Short Answer Questions
1. By which decade was the marriage between sports and television virtually complete?
2. What was Jim Dietz's father's job?
3. In what magazine did Lewis read an article about Wood?
4. Who recorded a tape that Lewis and Enquist would listen to everyday for motivation?
5. As the 1984 Olympics approached, how long had it been since the United States had had a serious chance to win an Olympic medal?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)