|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Biglow when he won a bronze in a world regatta?
2. What had the American scullers won for the past three years, before the 1984 Olympic trials?
(a) Third place.
(b) Second place.
(c) First place.
(d) Fourth place.
3. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
(a) 12 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
4. How much weight could Lewis lift in the dead lift?
(a) 405 pounds.
(b) 375 pounds.
(c) 525 pounds.
(d) 135 pounds.
5. Who was Harry Parker's greatest role model?
(a) Peter Preston.
(b) Charles Watson.
(c) Joe Burk.
(d) Andrew Brignon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks did Parker have to pick both the double and the quad?
2. When did Biglow begin stroking the Yale boat?
3. With whom did Lewis drive to Boston after being offered a spot by Parker in the finals?
4. By which decade was the marriage between sports and television virtually complete?
5. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)