|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lewis's cousin Mitch usually wear?
(a) Sleeveless t-shirts.
(b) Torn jeans.
(d) Cut off shorts.
2. What branch of service was Bouscaren's father in during World War II?
(b) Air Force.
3. When did Bouscaren graduate from Yale?
4. How old was Bouscaren's mother when she died?
5. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
(a) Lake Stevens.
(b) Greenwood Lake.
(c) Lake Cayuga.
(d) Bolgoda Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
2. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
3. How long did most young men compete in rowing?
4. With whom did Lewis drive to Boston after being offered a spot by Parker in the finals?
5. Who was Harry Parker's greatest role model?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)