|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near what town would Biglow be rowing in the Olympics?
(c) San Diego.
(d) Santa Barbara.
2. When did Woodrow Wilson approach a philanthropist and ask for a donation for the Princeton law school?
3. When did Enquist graduate from college?
4. Which cities were the most serious rowing cities in America?
(a) Seattle and Portland.
(b) Hartford and New Haven.
(c) New York and Washington, D.C.
(d) Boston and Philadelphia.
5. Where did Biglow go after the finals?
(a) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did most young men compete in rowing?
2. When Donald Beer won an Olympic gold medal, what rowing event did he compete in?
3. What did Wood do after losing the final?
4. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
5. When did Bouscaren graduate from Yale?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)