|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
2. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
(b) New Haven.
3. How many strokes did Wood take in the final and realize that he was rowing the wrong race?
4. What college did Biglow and Bouscaren row for?
(a) Boston University.
5. On the Monday after the finals, which country pulled out of the 1984 Olympics?
(c) West Germany.
(d) Soviet Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bouscaren go to medical school?
2. Who was President the year that the U.S. boycotted the summer Olympic games?
3. How much did Biglow weigh?
4. When Donald Beer won an Olympic gold medal, what rowing event did he compete in?
5. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)