|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom had Wood raced in a fast double and taken second at Henley in 1977?
(a) Al Healy.
(b) Jack Frackleton.
(c) Greg Stone.
(d) Christ Allsopp.
2. What branch of service was Bouscaren's father in during World War II?
(c) Air Force.
3. What did Lewis nickname Altekruse's and Bouscaren's boat?
(a) The Rough Boat.
(b) The Love Boat.
(c) The Bug Boat.
(d) The Smooth Boat.
4. When Donald Beer won an Olympic gold medal, what rowing event did he compete in?
(a) A Yale four.
(b) Single sculler.
(c) A Yale double.
(d) A Yale eight.
5. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
(a) The money.
(b) The prestige.
(c) The competition.
(d) The Olympics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the favorite to win the right to represent the United States in the single sculls for the 1984 Olympic games?
2. How tall was Enquist?
3. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
4. What were Anthony Bouscaren's religious beliefs?
5. How much would Wood have allowed Biglow to pay to rent the new scull that he bought?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)