|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
2. What was Jim Dietz's father's job?
3. As the 1984 Olympics approached, how long had it been since the United States had had a serious chance to win an Olympic medal?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 25 years.
4. Who was stroking the quad at the finals?
(a) Paul Enquist.
(b) Brad Lewis.
(c) Tiff Wood.
(d) Charley Bracken.
5. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
2. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
3. What was the highest stroke that Enquist could maintain in the single?
4. How much money was donated to dam a stream to make the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
5. What did Carl Lewis collect?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)