|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
(a) 1 to 2 years.
(b) 7 to 8 years.
(c) 5 to 6 years.
(d) 3 to 4 years.
2. What was Jim Dietz's father's job?
3. When did Karppinen first win an Olympic gold medal?
4. How tall was Pertti Karppinen?
(a) 6 ft. 7 in.
(b) 6 ft. 6 in.
(c) 6 ft. 5 in.
(d) 6 ft. 4 in.
5. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
2. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
3. Where did Biglow go after the finals?
4. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
5. What college did Biglow and Bouscaren row for?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)