|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall was Frank Cunningham when he returned to Harvard after the war?
(a) 6 ft. 1 in.
(b) 6 ft. 2 in.
(c) 5 ft. 10 in.
(d) 5 ft. 11 in.
2. In the fall of 1983, what sign did Lewis see that indicated to him that he had reached world-class status?
(a) His speed for his Lidos had dropped in half.
(b) He was regularly beating Svensson.
(c) He won the fall regatta.
(d) It was taking him less time to recover.
3. What sport did Carl Lewis participate in that reportedly allowed him to earn $1 million a year in appearance fees and endorsements?
4. Where was Biglow from?
(a) San Francisco.
5. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
2. How many strokes did Wood take in the final and realize that he was rowing the wrong race?
3. Who was Harry Parker's greatest role model?
4. How many weeks did Parker have to pick both the double and the quad?
5. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)