|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did it cost Lewis to attend the Princeton weekend?
2. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
3. How many weeks did Parker have to pick both the double and the quad?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 7 weeks.
4. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
5. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
(a) As many 800.
(b) As many as 600.
(c) Over 700.
(d) About 400.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the day school that Biglow attended?
2. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
3. What did Wood do after losing the final?
4. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
5. How many hours did Wood practice?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)