|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
(a) 12 percent.
(b) 7 percent.
(c) 5 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
2. What job had Wood had in Hartford?
(b) Configuration expert.
(c) Actuarial expert.
3. In what magazine did Lewis read an article about Wood?
(b) Sports Illustrated.
4. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. What were Anthony Bouscaren's religious beliefs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bouscaren go to medical school?
2. How much money was donated to dam a stream to make the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
3. How tall was Enquist?
4. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
5. When did Karppinen first win an Olympic gold medal?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)