|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the 1984 Olympics approached, how long had it been since the United States had had a serious chance to win an Olympic medal?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 40 years.
2. When Enquist and Lewis rowed a double at Duisburg, what place did they take?
3. How tall was Pertti Karppinen?
(a) 6 ft. 6 in.
(b) 6 ft. 5 in.
(c) 6 ft. 7 in.
(d) 6 ft. 4 in.
4. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
(a) Some 14 years.
(b) Some 7 years.
(c) Some 12 years.
(d) Some 20 years.
5. When did Biglow begin stroking the Yale boat?
(a) His freshman year.
(b) His junior year.
(c) His sophomore year.
(d) His senior year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the American scullers won for the past three years, before the 1984 Olympic trials?
2. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
3. What did it cost Lewis to attend the Princeton weekend?
4. Who was the favorite to win the right to represent the United States in the single sculls for the 1984 Olympic games?
5. How tall was Biglow?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)