|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Cunningham and Biglow have a major confrontation?
2. How tall was Biglow?
(a) 5 ft. 11 inches.
(b) 6 ft. 1 inch.
(c) 6 ft. 3 inches.
(d) 6 ft. 4 inches.
3. How long did the record that Cunningham and his crew set for a twelve-boat regatta stand?
(a) Over 2 decades.
(b) Over 3 decades.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 45 years.
4. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
5. What sport did Bouscaren try when he first came to Yale?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the day school that Biglow attended?
2. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
3. How old was the person that Biglow visited after the finals?
4. What had the American scullers won for the past three years, before the 1984 Olympic trials?
5. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)