|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was stroking the quad at the finals?
(a) Tiff Wood.
(b) Paul Enquist.
(c) Charley Bracken.
(d) Brad Lewis.
2. How old was Biglow when he won a bronze in a world regatta?
3. By which decade was the marriage between sports and television virtually complete?
4. Who was Harry Parker's greatest role model?
(a) Joe Burk.
(b) Peter Preston.
(c) Andrew Brignon.
(d) Charles Watson.
5. When had Christopher Wood been a spare on an Olympic team, before 1984?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jim Dietz's father's job?
2. Where did Biglow go after the finals?
3. What did Lewis nickname Altekruse's and Bouscaren's boat?
4. What job had Wood had in Hartford?
5. What did Lewis drive during the time that he and Enquist were practicing the double in 1983?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)