|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would the international regatta be held after the Olympic trials?
(b) Lake Orta.
(c) Lake Lucerne.
2. How many weeks did Parker have to pick both the double and the quad?
(a) 7 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
3. What college did Wood oar for?
(c) Boston University.
4. What did Carl Lewis collect?
(a) Antiques and crystal.
(c) Antique automobiles.
5. Where did Biglow and a friend named Paul Most go to enter a regatta one summer?
(b) New Haven.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
2. In the late 1870s, how much money might a top sculler make per year in purses?
3. What college did Biglow and Bouscaren row for?
4. Where was Biglow from?
5. How old was Biglow when he won a bronze in a world regatta?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)