|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Biglow graduate from college?
2. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
3. How many liters of oxygen could a world-class rower take in per minute?
(a) 3 liters.
(b) 4 liters.
(c) 5 liters.
(d) 6 liters.
4. Who was Harry Parker's greatest role model?
(a) Charles Watson.
(b) Peter Preston.
(c) Joe Burk.
(d) Andrew Brignon.
5. What had the American scullers won for the past three years, before the 1984 Olympic trials?
(a) First place.
(b) Fourth place.
(c) Second place.
(d) Third place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was President the year that the U.S. boycotted the summer Olympic games?
2. What year did the U.S. boycott the summer Olympic games?
3. What was the new name for the publication "The Oarsman"?
4. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
5. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)