|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was President the year that the U.S. boycotted the summer Olympic games?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) Gerald Ford.
2. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
3. How old was Bouscaren's mother when she died?
4. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
5. How much did a scull weigh?
(a) Just under 30 pounds.
(b) Just under 50 pounds.
(c) Just under 40 pounds.
(d) Just under 20 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
2. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
3. How tall was Biglow?
4. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
5. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)