|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
2. Before the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that a bronze had been won by an American in the single sculls?
3. When did Woodrow Wilson approach a philanthropist and ask for a donation for the Princeton law school?
4. Who did the U.S. hockey team beat in the 1980 winter Olympics?
5. How long was the annual rowing race between Yale and Harvard?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 7 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. When had Christopher Wood been a spare on an Olympic team, before 1984?
2. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
3. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
4. Which cities were the most serious rowing cities in America?
5. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)