|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what magazine did Lewis read an article about Wood?
(d) Sports Illustrated.
2. Where was Brad Lewis from?
(b) New Mexico.
3. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
4. Who was the favorite to win the right to represent the United States in the single sculls for the 1984 Olympic games?
(a) John Biglow.
(b) Joe Bouscaren.
(c) Christopher Wood.
(d) Charley Altekruse.
5. What branch of service was Bouscaren's father in during World War II?
(c) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
2. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
3. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
4. What sport did Carl Lewis participate in that reportedly allowed him to earn $1 million a year in appearance fees and endorsements?
5. Where were the Olympic trials held in Chapter 1?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)