|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
2. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
3. When did Woodrow Wilson approach a philanthropist and ask for a donation for the Princeton law school?
4. How many liters of oxygen could a world-class rower take in per minute?
(a) 4 liters.
(b) 3 liters.
(c) 6 liters.
(d) 5 liters.
5. When did Bouscaren graduate from Yale?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
2. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
3. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
4. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
5. What did Lewis pay Mitch to accompany him to Princeton?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)