|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bouscaren graduate from Yale?
2. How much weight could Lewis lift in the dead lift?
(a) 405 pounds.
(b) 525 pounds.
(c) 375 pounds.
(d) 135 pounds.
3. How much money was donated to dam a stream to make the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
4. Before the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that a bronze had been won by an American in the single sculls?
5. How many hours did Wood practice?
(a) As many as 500 hours.
(b) About 700 hours.
(c) About 300 hours.
(d) As many as 475 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Bouscaren's mother when she died?
2. In what magazine did Lewis read an article about Wood?
3. In the late 1870s, how much money might a top sculler make per year in purses?
4. How long did most young men compete in rowing?
5. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)