|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bouscaren graduate from Yale?
2. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
3. In what magazine did Lewis read an article about Wood?
(d) Sports Illustrated.
4. Which branch of the service did Harry Parker serve in?
(c) Air Force.
5. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much would Wood have allowed Biglow to pay to rent the new scull that he bought?
2. How fast could a scull move per hour?
3. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
4. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
5. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)