|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
2. Who was the person that Lewis worked with most of the time when he was rowing?
(a) His brother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His coach.
(d) His father.
3. How much money was donated to dam a stream to make the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
4. What college did Wood oar for?
(c) Boston University.
5. What had the American scullers won for the past three years, before the 1984 Olympic trials?
(a) Third place.
(b) Second place.
(c) Fourth place.
(d) First place.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Biglow weigh?
2. What year did the U.S. boycott the summer Olympic games?
3. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
4. When had Christopher Wood been a spare on an Olympic team, before 1984?
5. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)