|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
2. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
3. What did Carl Lewis collect?
(a) Antique automobiles.
(d) Antiques and crystal.
4. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
5. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Biglow from?
2. Who were two well-known teammates that Wood had crewed with in college?
3. How much money could Lewis make in three or four months framing houses?
4. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
5. Who was the favorite to win the right to represent the United States in the single sculls for the 1984 Olympic games?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)