|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did a scull weigh?
(a) Just under 50 pounds.
(b) Just under 40 pounds.
(c) Just under 20 pounds.
(d) Just under 30 pounds.
2. How much weight could Lewis lift in the dead lift?
(a) 405 pounds.
(b) 135 pounds.
(c) 375 pounds.
(d) 525 pounds.
3. What did Carl Lewis collect?
(b) Antique automobiles.
(d) Antiques and crystal.
4. What year did Biglow graduate from college?
5. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
(a) Some 12 years.
(b) Some 7 years.
(c) Some 14 years.
(d) Some 20 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Brad Lewis from?
2. What branch of service was Bouscaren's father in during World War II?
3. How much time might Wood race in a year?
4. How much did Biglow weigh?
5. In the late 1870s, how much money might a top sculler make per year in purses?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)