|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How fast could a scull move per hour?
(a) 13 to 14 miles.
(b) 5 to 8 miles.
(c) 30 to 35 miles.
(d) 20 to 22 miles.
2. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
(a) Consulting firm.
(b) Engineering firm.
(c) Brokerage firm.
(d) Insurance company.
3. Where was Brad Lewis from?
(c) New Mexico.
4. What did it cost Lewis to attend the Princeton weekend?
5. How many hours did Wood practice?
(a) About 700 hours.
(b) As many as 500 hours.
(c) About 300 hours.
(d) As many as 475 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who donated the money for the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
2. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
3. What were Anthony Bouscaren's religious beliefs?
4. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
5. Who was the Harvard sweep oarsman who had a tough time dealing with the mental adjustment to sculling?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)