|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the Olympic trials held in Chapter 1?
(a) Hartford, Connecticut.
(b) Princeton, New Jersey.
(c) New Haven, Connecticut.
(d) Boston, Massachusetts.
2. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
3. What physical problems had bothered Biglow that interfered with his rowing?
(a) Cracked rib.
(b) Bad back.
(c) Torn rotator cuff.
(d) Bad knees.
4. How long was the annual rowing race between Yale and Harvard?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 4 miles.
(d) 7 miles.
5. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
2. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
3. How many liters of oxygen could a world-class rower take in per minute?
4. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
5. How much weight could Lewis lift in the dead lift?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)