|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $10 million.
(c) $6 million.
(d) $7 million.
2. How many more miles did Lewis row after reading an article about Wood in a magazine?
3. Who donated the money for the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
(a) Andrew Carnegie.
(b) J.P. Morgan.
(c) John D. Rockefeller.
(d) W.K .Kellogg.
4. Where did Bouscaren go to medical school?
(a) Cornell Medical School.
(b) Dartmouth Medical School.
(c) Harvard Medical School.
(d) Stanford University Medical School.
5. What branch of service was Bouscaren's father in during World War II?
(b) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Anthony Bouscaren's religious beliefs?
2. How much money was donated to dam a stream to make the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
3. In the late 1870s, how much money might a top sculler make per year in purses?
4. How fast could a scull move per hour?
5. How much time might Wood race in a year?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)