|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time might Wood race in a year?
(a) 220 minutes.
(b) 130 minutes.
(c) 75 minutes.
(d) 90 minutes.
2. Where did Bouscaren go to medical school?
(a) Harvard Medical School.
(b) Stanford University Medical School.
(c) Cornell Medical School.
(d) Dartmouth Medical School.
3. What did Lewis pay Mitch to accompany him to Princeton?
4. What year did the U.S. boycott the summer Olympic games?
5. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
(a) Insurance company.
(b) Consulting firm.
(c) Brokerage firm.
(d) Engineering firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
2. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
3. What sport did Bouscaren try when he first came to Yale?
4. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
5. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)