|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Biglow weigh?
(a) 175 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 190 pounds.
(d) 185 pounds.
2. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
3. As the 1984 Olympics approached, how long had it been since the United States had had a serious chance to win an Olympic medal?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 25 years.
4. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
(a) 5 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 12 percent.
(d) 7 percent.
5. What job had Wood had in Hartford?
(a) Configuration expert.
(b) Actuarial expert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Anthony Bouscaren's religious beliefs?
2. Who donated the money for the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
3. When had Christopher Wood been a spare on an Olympic team, before 1984?
4. How much money was donated to dam a stream to make the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
5. When a race was over and Wood had rowed at his peak, how long would it take his body to physically replenish?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)