|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
2. How old was Bouscaren's mother when she died?
3. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
(a) Some 12 years.
(b) Some 7 years.
(c) Some 14 years.
(d) Some 20 years.
4. What year did Biglow graduate from college?
5. How long was the annual rowing race between Yale and Harvard?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 7 miles.
(c) 5 miles.
(d) 4 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bouscaren go to medical school?
2. In the late 1870s, how much money might a top sculler make per year in purses?
3. How much did a scull weigh?
4. What had the American scullers won for the past three years, before the 1984 Olympic trials?
5. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)