|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the U.S. hockey team beat in the 1980 winter Olympics?
2. Who were two well-known teammates that Wood had crewed with in college?
(a) Phillips and Minner.
(b) Bucklin and Carpenter.
(c) Shealy and Cashin.
(d) Ryan and Belinn.
3. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
4. What sport did Harry Parker encourage rowers to take up because it built up athletic endurance?
(c) Cross-country skiing.
5. Where did Bouscaren go to medical school?
(a) Harvard Medical School.
(b) Cornell Medical School.
(c) Stanford University Medical School.
(d) Dartmouth Medical School.
Short Answer Questions
1. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
2. How tall was Biglow?
3. As the 1984 Olympics approached, how long had it been since the United States had had a serious chance to win an Olympic medal?
4. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
5. Where was Biglow from?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)