|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 12 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. By which decade was the marriage between sports and television virtually complete?
3. What college did Wood oar for?
(b) Boston University.
4. Where was Biglow from?
(b) San Francisco.
5. How much money was donated to dam a stream to make the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
2. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
3. How much did a scull weigh?
4. Who were two well-known teammates that Wood had crewed with in college?
5. When did Woodrow Wilson approach a philanthropist and ask for a donation for the Princeton law school?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)