|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the Olympic trials held in Chapter 1?
(a) New Haven, Connecticut.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Hartford, Connecticut.
(d) Princeton, New Jersey.
2. What sport did Bouscaren try when he first came to Yale?
3. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
(d) New Haven.
4. Who donated the money for the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
(a) J.P. Morgan.
(b) John D. Rockefeller.
(c) Andrew Carnegie.
(d) W.K .Kellogg.
5. Where was Biglow from?
(b) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which branch of the service did Harry Parker serve in?
2. How long did most young men compete in rowing?
3. What college did Wood oar for?
4. How old was Bouscaren's mother when she died?
5. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)