|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
2. Who was Harry Parker's greatest role model?
(a) Joe Burk.
(b) Andrew Brignon.
(c) Peter Preston.
(d) Charles Watson.
3. By which decade was the marriage between sports and television virtually complete?
4. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
5. Where was Biglow from?
(b) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
2. What branch of service was Bouscaren's father in during World War II?
3. What college did Wood oar for?
4. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
5. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)