|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Carl Lewis collect?
(c) Antiques and crystal.
(d) Antique automobiles.
2. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
3. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
(a) 5 percent.
(b) 7 percent.
(c) 12 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
4. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
5. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
(a) As many as 600.
(b) As many 800.
(c) About 400.
(d) Over 700.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many liters of oxygen could a world-class rower take in per minute?
2. When did Bouscaren graduate from Yale?
3. By which decade was the marriage between sports and television virtually complete?
4. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
5. Where was Biglow from?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)