|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
2. What did Carl Lewis collect?
(b) Antiques and crystal.
(d) Antique automobiles.
3. How much time might Wood race in a year?
(a) 220 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 75 minutes.
(d) 130 minutes.
4. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
(a) Brokerage firm.
(b) Consulting firm.
(c) Insurance company.
(d) Engineering firm.
5. How many liters of oxygen could a world-class rower take in per minute?
(a) 3 liters.
(b) 6 liters.
(c) 4 liters.
(d) 5 liters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How fast could a scull move per hour?
2. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
3. What physical problems had bothered Biglow that interfered with his rowing?
4. How many hours did Wood practice?
5. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)