|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical problems had bothered Biglow that interfered with his rowing?
(a) Bad back.
(b) Torn rotator cuff.
(c) Cracked rib.
(d) Bad knees.
2. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 9 years.
3. How fast could a scull move per hour?
(a) 13 to 14 miles.
(b) 30 to 35 miles.
(c) 5 to 8 miles.
(d) 20 to 22 miles.
4. What college did Wood oar for?
(a) Boston University.
5. What sport did Harry Parker encourage rowers to take up because it built up athletic endurance?
(d) Cross-country skiing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was President the year that the U.S. boycotted the summer Olympic games?
2. Who was Harry Parker's greatest role model?
3. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
4. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
5. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)