|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Woodrow Wilson approach a philanthropist and ask for a donation for the Princeton law school?
2. What did Carl Lewis collect?
(b) Antique automobiles.
(c) Antiques and crystal.
3. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
4. How long did most young men compete in rowing?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 6 years.
5. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
2. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
3. Who was the Harvard sweep oarsman who had a tough time dealing with the mental adjustment to sculling?
4. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
5. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)