|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Anthony Bouscaren's religious beliefs?
2. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
3. What college did Biglow and Bouscaren row for?
(d) Boston University.
4. How much did a scull weigh?
(a) Just under 40 pounds.
(b) Just under 30 pounds.
(c) Just under 20 pounds.
(d) Just under 50 pounds.
5. When did Bouscaren graduate from Yale?
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical problems had bothered Biglow that interfered with his rowing?
2. How many liters of oxygen could a world-class rower take in per minute?
3. What college did Wood oar for?
4. Who was President the year that the U.S. boycotted the summer Olympic games?
5. In the late 1870s, how much money might a top sculler make per year in purses?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)