|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Harry Parker use once when he anonymously entered the Head of the Charles regatta?
(a) C. Dickens.
(b) L. Tolstoy.
(c) R. Van Winkle.
(d) T. Lazarus.
2. Where was Biglow from?
(c) San Francisco.
3. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
4. How much money was donated to dam a stream to make the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
5. How many hours did Wood practice?
(a) About 300 hours.
(b) About 700 hours.
(c) As many as 500 hours.
(d) As many as 475 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time might Wood race in a year?
2. Which branch of the service did Harry Parker serve in?
3. How much did a scull weigh?
4. By which decade was the marriage between sports and television virtually complete?
5. What was the name of the day school that Biglow attended?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)