|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
2. Where was Biglow from?
(a) San Francisco.
3. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
(a) New Haven.
4. How tall was Biglow?
(a) 6 ft. 4 inches.
(b) 6 ft. 1 inch.
(c) 6 ft. 3 inches.
(d) 5 ft. 11 inches.
5. Who were two well-known teammates that Wood had crewed with in college?
(a) Ryan and Belinn.
(b) Phillips and Minner.
(c) Bucklin and Carpenter.
(d) Shealy and Cashin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Harry Parker's greatest role model?
2. What sport did Bouscaren try when he first came to Yale?
3. Which cities were the most serious rowing cities in America?
4. What branch of service was Bouscaren's father in during World War II?
5. How fast could a scull move per hour?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)