|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time might Wood race in a year?
(a) 220 minutes.
(b) 130 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 75 minutes.
2. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
(a) Yale Daily News.
(b) The Harvard Crimson.
(c) The Daily Free Press.
(d) The Daily Princetonian.
3. What had the American scullers won for the past three years, before the 1984 Olympic trials?
(a) First place.
(b) Second place.
(c) Fourth place.
(d) Third place.
4. How long did most young men compete in rowing?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the day school that Biglow attended?
2. What job had Wood had in Hartford?
3. As the 1984 Olympics approached, how long had it been since the United States had had a serious chance to win an Olympic medal?
4. Where did Bouscaren go to medical school?
5. What college did Biglow and Bouscaren row for?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)