|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
(a) 12 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
2. Who did the U.S. hockey team beat in the 1980 winter Olympics?
3. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
4. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
5. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bouscaren go to medical school?
2. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
3. When did Woodrow Wilson approach a philanthropist and ask for a donation for the Princeton law school?
4. What did Carl Lewis collect?
5. Who was President the year that the U.S. boycotted the summer Olympic games?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)