|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
2. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
(a) 7 to 8 years.
(b) 5 to 6 years.
(c) 1 to 2 years.
(d) 3 to 4 years.
3. How many hours did Wood practice?
(a) About 300 hours.
(b) As many as 475 hours.
(c) About 700 hours.
(d) As many as 500 hours.
4. Which cities were the most serious rowing cities in America?
(a) New York and Washington, D.C.
(b) Boston and Philadelphia.
(c) Seattle and Portland.
(d) Hartford and New Haven.
5. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
(a) Insurance company.
(b) Consulting firm.
(c) Brokerage firm.
(d) Engineering firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
2. What did Carl Lewis collect?
3. Where did Bouscaren go to medical school?
4. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
5. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)