|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
(a) As many as 600.
(b) About 400.
(c) As many 800.
(d) Over 700.
2. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
(a) $6 million.
(b) $10 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $7 million.
3. How many liters of oxygen could a world-class rower take in per minute?
(a) 5 liters.
(b) 3 liters.
(c) 6 liters.
(d) 4 liters.
4. What college did Wood oar for?
(b) Boston University.
5. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
(a) 7 percent.
(b) 5 percent.
(c) 12 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical problems had bothered Biglow that interfered with his rowing?
2. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
3. Who did the U.S. hockey team beat in the 1980 winter Olympics?
4. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
5. How much did Biglow weigh?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)