|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
2. How much would Wood have allowed Biglow to pay to rent the new scull that he bought?
(a) $50 a week.
(b) $15 a week.
(c) $75 a week.
(d) $25 a week.
3. In the late 1870s, how much money might a top sculler make per year in purses?
4. How much money was donated to dam a stream to make the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
5. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
(a) Some 12 years.
(b) Some 14 years.
(c) Some 20 years.
(d) Some 7 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
2. What college did Wood oar for?
3. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
4. Which cities were the most serious rowing cities in America?
5. Who were two well-known teammates that Wood had crewed with in college?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)