|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Biglows move West?
(a) After World War I.
(b) After the Civil War.
(c) After World War II.
(d) After the Spanish American War.
2. What had the American scullers won for the past three years, before the 1984 Olympic trials?
(a) Second place.
(b) Fourth place.
(c) Third place.
(d) First place.
3. What college did Biglow and Bouscaren row for?
(d) Boston University.
4. Where were the Olympic trials held in Chapter 1?
(a) Boston, Massachusetts.
(b) Princeton, New Jersey.
(c) Hartford, Connecticut.
(d) New Haven, Connecticut.
5. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
2. Which cities were the most serious rowing cities in America?
3. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
4. In the late 1870s, how much money might a top sculler make per year in purses?
5. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)