|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
(a) Consulting firm.
(b) Engineering firm.
(c) Brokerage firm.
(d) Insurance company.
2. How much did Biglow weigh?
(a) 190 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 175 pounds.
(d) 185 pounds.
3. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
(a) Williams College.
(b) Boston University.
(c) Strayer University.
(d) Broward College.
4. Who were two well-known teammates that Wood had crewed with in college?
(a) Shealy and Cashin.
(b) Phillips and Minner.
(c) Ryan and Belinn.
(d) Bucklin and Carpenter.
5. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
(a) 1 to 2 years.
(b) 5 to 6 years.
(c) 3 to 4 years.
(d) 7 to 8 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
2. By which decade was the marriage between sports and television virtually complete?
3. How fast could a scull move per hour?
4. Who was the favorite to win the right to represent the United States in the single sculls for the 1984 Olympic games?
5. What college did Wood oar for?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)