|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
2. Which cities were the most serious rowing cities in America?
(a) Hartford and New Haven.
(b) New York and Washington, D.C.
(c) Seattle and Portland.
(d) Boston and Philadelphia.
3. By which decade was the marriage between sports and television virtually complete?
4. When did Woodrow Wilson approach a philanthropist and ask for a donation for the Princeton law school?
5. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
(a) Insurance company.
(b) Engineering firm.
(c) Consulting firm.
(d) Brokerage firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. When had Christopher Wood been a spare on an Olympic team, before 1984?
2. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
3. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
4. How long did most young men compete in rowing?
5. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)