|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. What college did Wood oar for?
(a) Boston University.
3. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 12 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
4. Who did the U.S. hockey team beat in the 1980 winter Olympics?
5. Who was the favorite to win the right to represent the United States in the single sculls for the 1984 Olympic games?
(a) John Biglow.
(b) Joe Bouscaren.
(c) Charley Altekruse.
(d) Christopher Wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How fast could a scull move per hour?
2. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
3. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
4. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
5. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)