|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
2. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
(a) The Olympics.
(b) The competition.
(c) The prestige.
(d) The money.
3. What job had Wood had in Hartford?
(a) Configuration expert.
(c) Actuarial expert.
4. How much money was donated to dam a stream to make the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
5. What college did Biglow and Bouscaren row for?
(a) Boston University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Harvard sweep oarsman who had a tough time dealing with the mental adjustment to sculling?
2. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
3. How much did Biglow weigh?
4. How much did a scull weigh?
5. When did the Biglows move West?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)