|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
(a) 7 to 8 years.
(b) 1 to 2 years.
(c) 3 to 4 years.
(d) 5 to 6 years.
2. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
3. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
4. When did the Biglows move West?
(a) After the Civil War.
(b) After World War II.
(c) After World War I.
(d) After the Spanish American War.
5. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Biglow and Bouscaren row for?
2. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
3. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
4. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
5. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)