|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 & 2 Cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did a scull weigh?
(a) Just under 20 pounds.
(b) Just under 50 pounds.
(c) Just under 30 pounds.
(d) Just under 40 pounds.
2. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
3. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
4. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
(a) The Olympics.
(b) The competition.
(c) The prestige.
(d) The money.
5. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which cities were the most serious rowing cities in America?
2. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
3. How much would Wood have allowed Biglow to pay to rent the new scull that he bought?
4. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
5. Where were the Olympic trials held in Chapter 1?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)