|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 & 2 Cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did most young men compete in rowing?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 4 years.
2. What college did Wood oar for?
(a) Boston University.
3. What year did the U.S. boycott the summer Olympic games?
4. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
(b) New Haven.
5. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
2. When Donald Beer won an Olympic gold medal, what rowing event did he compete in?
3. Who was the Harvard sweep oarsman who had a tough time dealing with the mental adjustment to sculling?
4. Who was President the year that the U.S. boycotted the summer Olympic games?
5. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)