|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 & 2 Cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bouscaren go to medical school?
(a) Harvard Medical School.
(b) Stanford University Medical School.
(c) Cornell Medical School.
(d) Dartmouth Medical School.
2. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
3. What college did Biglow and Bouscaren row for?
(a) Boston University.
4. As the 1984 Olympics approached, how long had it been since the United States had had a serious chance to win an Olympic medal?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 25 years.
5. Before the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that a bronze had been won by an American in the single sculls?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did most young men compete in rowing?
2. How fast could a scull move per hour?
3. What physical problems had bothered Biglow that interfered with his rowing?
4. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
5. Who was the Harvard sweep oarsman who had a tough time dealing with the mental adjustment to sculling?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)