|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 & 2 Cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
(a) Insurance company.
(b) Brokerage firm.
(c) Consulting firm.
(d) Engineering firm.
2. Where were the Olympic trials held in Chapter 1?
(a) Hartford, Connecticut.
(b) Princeton, New Jersey.
(c) New Haven, Connecticut.
(d) Boston, Massachusetts.
3. What college did Wood oar for?
(a) Boston University.
4. How much would Wood have allowed Biglow to pay to rent the new scull that he bought?
(a) $15 a week.
(b) $25 a week.
(c) $50 a week.
(d) $75 a week.
5. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 9 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
2. What year did the U.S. boycott the summer Olympic games?
3. Who was President the year that the U.S. boycotted the summer Olympic games?
4. Who was the Harvard sweep oarsman who had a tough time dealing with the mental adjustment to sculling?
5. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)