|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 & 2 Cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did most young men compete in rowing?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
3. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
4. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
(a) $6 million.
(b) $10 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $7 million.
5. When had Christopher Wood been a spare on an Olympic team, before 1984?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the 1984 Olympics approached, how long had it been since the United States had had a serious chance to win an Olympic medal?
2. Who were two well-known teammates that Wood had crewed with in college?
3. Who was the Harvard sweep oarsman who had a tough time dealing with the mental adjustment to sculling?
4. What job had Wood had in Hartford?
5. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)