|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 & 2 Cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did the U.S. boycott the summer Olympic games?
2. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
3. What had the American scullers won for the past three years, before the 1984 Olympic trials?
(a) First place.
(b) Second place.
(c) Fourth place.
(d) Third place.
4. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. Where did Bouscaren go to medical school?
(a) Cornell Medical School.
(b) Dartmouth Medical School.
(c) Stanford University Medical School.
(d) Harvard Medical School.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
2. Where was Biglow from?
3. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
4. Which cities were the most serious rowing cities in America?
5. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)