|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 & 2 Cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
2. Where was Biglow from?
(b) San Francisco.
3. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
4. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
5. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
(a) Some 14 years.
(b) Some 20 years.
(c) Some 12 years.
(d) Some 7 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did the U.S. boycott the summer Olympic games?
2. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
3. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
4. Who were two well-known teammates that Wood had crewed with in college?
5. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)