|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 & 2 Cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Biglow and Bouscaren row for?
(b) Boston University.
2. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
3. What physical problems had bothered Biglow that interfered with his rowing?
(a) Bad back.
(b) Bad knees.
(c) Cracked rib.
(d) Torn rotator cuff.
4. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
5. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did the U.S. boycott the summer Olympic games?
2. What job had Wood had in Hartford?
3. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
4. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
5. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)