|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 & 2 Cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
2. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $7 million.
(c) $10 million.
(d) $6 million.
3. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 9 years.
4. How fast could a scull move per hour?
(a) 5 to 8 miles.
(b) 30 to 35 miles.
(c) 13 to 14 miles.
(d) 20 to 22 miles.
5. What job had Wood had in Hartford?
(b) Configuration expert.
(d) Actuarial expert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Biglow and Bouscaren row for?
2. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
3. How long did most young men compete in rowing?
4. What college did Wood oar for?
5. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)