|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 & 2 Cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When had Christopher Wood been a spare on an Olympic team, before 1984?
2. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
(d) New Haven.
3. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
(a) Some 20 years.
(b) Some 14 years.
(c) Some 12 years.
(d) Some 7 years.
4. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
5. What year did the U.S. boycott the summer Olympic games?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which cities were the most serious rowing cities in America?
2. Where did Bouscaren go to medical school?
3. How much did a scull weigh?
4. How long did most young men compete in rowing?
5. As the 1984 Olympics approached, how long had it been since the United States had had a serious chance to win an Olympic medal?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)