|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 & 2 Cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was President the year that the U.S. boycotted the summer Olympic games?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) Richard Nixon.
2. What year did the U.S. boycott the summer Olympic games?
3. Who were two well-known teammates that Wood had crewed with in college?
(a) Shealy and Cashin.
(b) Bucklin and Carpenter.
(c) Ryan and Belinn.
(d) Phillips and Minner.
4. What had the American scullers won for the past three years, before the 1984 Olympic trials?
(a) Third place.
(b) Second place.
(c) Fourth place.
(d) First place.
5. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
Short Answer Questions
1. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
2. When Donald Beer won an Olympic gold medal, what rowing event did he compete in?
3. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
4. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
5. How fast could a scull move per hour?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)