|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 & 2 Cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that a bronze had been won by an American in the single sculls?
2. What year did the U.S. boycott the summer Olympic games?
3. How fast could a scull move per hour?
(a) 20 to 22 miles.
(b) 30 to 35 miles.
(c) 13 to 14 miles.
(d) 5 to 8 miles.
4. Where did Bouscaren go to medical school?
(a) Cornell Medical School.
(b) Stanford University Medical School.
(c) Harvard Medical School.
(d) Dartmouth Medical School.
5. Where was Biglow from?
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
2. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
3. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
4. Which cities were the most serious rowing cities in America?
5. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)