Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 & The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
2. How long did Andy Warhol say that fame lasted?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
3. Who donated the money for the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
(a) Andrew Carnegie.
(b) W.K .Kellogg.
(c) J.P. Morgan.
(d) John D. Rockefeller.
4. When had Christopher Wood been a spare on an Olympic team, before 1984?
5. When a race was over and Wood had rowed at his peak, how long would it take his body to physically replenish?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 6 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. After college, where did Enquist work for a few months?
2. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
3. How many of the years before the Olympic trials had Wood spent rowing by himself?
4. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
5. By how many seconds did Lewis and Enquist win the gold?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)