Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 & 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
2. When did Enquist graduate from college?
3. How much did a scull weigh?
(a) Just under 40 pounds.
(b) Just under 50 pounds.
(c) Just under 20 pounds.
(d) Just under 30 pounds.
4. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
5. How many liters of oxygen could a world-class rower take in per minute?
(a) 5 liters.
(b) 3 liters.
(c) 4 liters.
(d) 6 liters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near what town would Biglow be rowing in the Olympics?
2. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
3. How tall was Lewis?
4. Who donated the money for the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
5. What position did Parker offer Lewis in the finals?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)