|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 & 2 Cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
(a) $10 million.
(b) $5 million.
(c) $7 million.
(d) $6 million.
2. How much did a scull weigh?
(a) Just under 20 pounds.
(b) Just under 40 pounds.
(c) Just under 30 pounds.
(d) Just under 50 pounds.
3. When had Christopher Wood been a spare on an Olympic team, before 1984?
4. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
(a) Engineering firm.
(b) Consulting firm.
(c) Insurance company.
(d) Brokerage firm.
5. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
(a) Some 7 years.
(b) Some 14 years.
(c) Some 12 years.
(d) Some 20 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Wood oar for?
2. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
3. What had the American scullers won for the past three years, before the 1984 Olympic trials?
4. Who was President the year that the U.S. boycotted the summer Olympic games?
5. Who were two well-known teammates that Wood had crewed with in college?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)