|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall was Biglow?
(a) 5 ft. 11 inches.
(b) 6 ft. 4 inches.
(c) 6 ft. 1 inch.
(d) 6 ft. 3 inches.
2. Where would the international regatta be held after the Olympic trials?
(a) Lake Lucerne.
(c) Lake Orta.
3. What branch of service was Bouscaren's father in during World War II?
(c) Air Force.
4. In what magazine did Lewis read an article about Wood?
(a) Sports Illustrated.
5. How wide was a rowing scull?
(a) 12 inches.
(b) 15 inches.
(c) 19 inches.
(d) 17 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Karppinen first win an Olympic gold medal?
2. By how much did Lewis and Enquist win the repechage at the Olympics?
3. What year did the U.S. boycott the summer Olympic games?
4. How long was the annual rowing race between Yale and Harvard?
5. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)