|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Gary Reid from?
(c) New Zealand.
2. What was the highest stroke that Enquist could maintain in the single?
3. With whom did Lewis drive to Boston after being offered a spot by Parker in the finals?
4. When Lewis and Enquist came to Princeton for the double race, by how many lengths did they win their heat?
5. Where was Brad Lewis from?
(c) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did it cost Lewis to attend the Princeton weekend?
2. By which decade was the marriage between sports and television virtually complete?
3. What was the new name for the publication "The Oarsman"?
4. How many hours did Wood practice?
5. How many more miles did Lewis row after reading an article about Wood in a magazine?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)