|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who recorded a tape that Lewis and Enquist would listen to everyday for motivation?
(a) Harry Parker.
(b) Mike Livingston.
(c) Frank Cunningham.
(d) Tony Johnson.
2. With whom did Lewis drive to Boston after being offered a spot by Parker in the finals?
3. By how much did Lewis and Enquist win the repechage at the Olympics?
(a) 2 seconds.
(b) 3 seconds.
(c) 1 second.
(d) 5 seconds.
4. What were Anthony Bouscaren's religious beliefs?
5. How many strokes did Wood take in the final and realize that he was rowing the wrong race?
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch of service was Bouscaren's father in during World War II?
2. Where was Ricardo Ibarra from?
3. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
4. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
5. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)