|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many strokes did Wood take in the final and realize that he was rowing the wrong race?
2. At the Olympics, whose shoes did Lewis want to fill?
(a) The East Germans.
(b) The Yugoslavs.
(c) The Canadians.
(d) The West Germans.
3. How tall was Biglow?
(a) 6 ft. 4 inches.
(b) 6 ft. 1 inch.
(c) 6 ft. 3 inches.
(d) 5 ft. 11 inches.
4. What was the new name for the publication "The Oarsman"?
(a) United States Rowing.
(b) America Rows.
(c) Rowing USA.
(d) Rowing in the United States.
5. When did Tony Johnson win a silver medal?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was Frank Cunningham when he returned to Harvard after the war?
2. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
3. Where would the international regatta be held after the Olympic trials?
4. What was the name of the day school that Biglow attended?
5. When Enquist and Lewis rowed a double at Duisburg, what place did they take?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)