|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Lewis watched rowers at the Olympic games in 1976?
(c) Mexico City.
2. How much money was donated to dam a stream to make the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
3. How long had Parker been pessimistic about the chances for the Bouscaren-Altekruse double?
(a) Since the finals.
(b) Since the Lucerne regatta.
(c) Since the semi-finals.
(d) Since the beginning of the training camp.
4. What college did Wood oar for?
(b) Boston University.
5. After college, where did Enquist work for a few months?
(a) For a law firm.
(b) On a salmon boat.
(c) At a consulting firm.
(d) At a bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Lewis drive to Boston after being offered a spot by Parker in the finals?
2. Who was President the year that the U.S. boycotted the summer Olympic games?
3. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
4. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
5. Where were the Olympic trials held in Chapter 1?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)