|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
2. In the late 1870s, how much money might a top sculler make per year in purses?
3. On the Monday after the finals, which country pulled out of the 1984 Olympics?
(a) Soviet Union.
(b) West Germany.
4. Who was the Harvard sweep oarsman who had a tough time dealing with the mental adjustment to sculling?
(a) Charley Altekruse.
(b) John Biglow.
(c) Joe Bouscaren.
(d) Brad Lewis.
5. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $7 million.
(c) $6 million.
(d) $10 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Biglows move West?
2. How long was the annual rowing race between Yale and Harvard?
3. How much did Lewis pay for a stand-room ticket to watch the final of the single sculls when he attended the Olympics in 1976?
4. At the Olympics, whose shoes did Lewis want to fill?
5. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)