|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
(a) Insurance company.
(b) Engineering firm.
(c) Consulting firm.
(d) Brokerage firm.
2. How tall was Enquist?
(a) 6 ft. 6 in.
(b) 6 ft. 1 in.
(c) 6 ft. 7 in.
(d) 6 ft. 3 in.
3. On the Monday after the finals, which country pulled out of the 1984 Olympics?
(a) Soviet Union.
(b) West Germany.
4. When a race was over and Wood had rowed at his peak, how long would it take his body to physically replenish?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 3 days.
5. What sport did Carl Lewis participate in that reportedly allowed him to earn $1 million a year in appearance fees and endorsements?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the 1984 Olympics approached, how long had it been since the United States had had a serious chance to win an Olympic medal?
2. Where did Biglow go after the finals?
3. When did Cunningham and Biglow have a major confrontation?
4. Who was the person that Lewis worked with most of the time when he was rowing?
5. Who was the Harvard sweep oarsman who had a tough time dealing with the mental adjustment to sculling?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)