|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom had Wood raced in a fast double and taken second at Henley in 1977?
(a) Greg Stone.
(b) Jack Frackleton.
(c) Al Healy.
(d) Christ Allsopp.
2. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
(a) 7 to 8 years.
(b) 5 to 6 years.
(c) 3 to 4 years.
(d) 1 to 2 years.
3. When did Karl Adam, coach of the Ratzeburg oarsmen, become an influential figure in America?
4. When Enquist and Lewis rowed a double at Duisburg, what place did they take?
5. How long did the record that Cunningham and his crew set for a twelve-boat regatta stand?
(a) Over 2 decades.
(b) 45 years.
(c) Over 3 decades.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was President the year that the U.S. boycotted the summer Olympic games?
2. On the Monday after the finals, which country pulled out of the 1984 Olympics?
3. Where did Lewis work out when he was rowing?
4. How low did Lewis and Enquist get their time for five-hundred-meter sprints?
5. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)