|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money was donated to dam a stream to make the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
2. What commercial did ABC air, suspending the scullers in mid-race?
(b) Pizza Hut.
3. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
(a) Williams College.
(b) Broward College.
(c) Strayer University.
(d) Boston University.
4. At what mark during the Olympic repechage did Lewis and Enquist take the lead?
(a) 1700 mark.
(b) 1200 mark.
(c) 1000 mark.
(d) 1500 mark.
5. How much weight could Lewis lift in the dead lift?
(a) 525 pounds.
(b) 405 pounds.
(c) 375 pounds.
(d) 135 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the person that Lewis worked with most of the time when he was rowing?
2. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
3. Which country had the best quad in the world?
4. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
5. What was the new name for the publication "The Oarsman"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)