|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the record that Cunningham and his crew set for a twelve-boat regatta stand?
(a) Over 2 decades.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 45 years.
(d) Over 3 decades.
2. How much did a scull weigh?
(a) Just under 40 pounds.
(b) Just under 50 pounds.
(c) Just under 20 pounds.
(d) Just under 30 pounds.
3. Who recorded a tape that Lewis and Enquist would listen to everyday for motivation?
(a) Tony Johnson.
(b) Harry Parker.
(c) Frank Cunningham.
(d) Mike Livingston.
4. When did Biglow begin stroking the Yale boat?
(a) His junior year.
(b) His senior year.
(c) His sophomore year.
(d) His freshman year.
5. Before the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that a bronze had been won by an American in the single sculls?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Harry Parker's greatest role model?
2. By which decade was the marriage between sports and television virtually complete?
3. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
4. What did it cost Lewis to attend the Princeton weekend?
5. Where would the international regatta be held after the Olympic trials?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)