|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the fall of 1983, what sign did Lewis see that indicated to him that he had reached world-class status?
(a) It was taking him less time to recover.
(b) He won the fall regatta.
(c) He was regularly beating Svensson.
(d) His speed for his Lidos had dropped in half.
2. What year did Biglow graduate from college?
3. With whom did Lewis drive to Boston after being offered a spot by Parker in the finals?
4. Near what town would Biglow be rowing in the Olympics?
(a) Santa Barbara.
(d) San Diego.
5. How tall was Pertti Karppinen?
(a) 6 ft. 7 in.
(b) 6 ft. 5 in.
(c) 6 ft. 4 in.
(d) 6 ft. 6 in.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dietz and Wood came to Princeton for the double race, how many days had they been practicing together?
2. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
3. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
4. How old was Biglow when he won a bronze in a world regatta?
5. How much time might Wood race in a year?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)