|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
2. Who was the Harvard sweep oarsman who had a tough time dealing with the mental adjustment to sculling?
(a) Brad Lewis.
(b) Joe Bouscaren.
(c) Charley Altekruse.
(d) John Biglow.
3. When did Bouscaren graduate from Yale?
4. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
5. Who recorded a tape that Lewis and Enquist would listen to everyday for motivation?
(a) Harry Parker.
(b) Tony Johnson.
(c) Frank Cunningham.
(d) Mike Livingston.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was Lewis?
2. What was the highest stroke that Enquist could maintain in the single?
3. When would there be an additional Olympic trial at Princeton for young men who had the right to challenge the camp boats?
4. When did Tony Johnson win a silver medal?
5. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)