|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the late 1870s, how much money might a top sculler make per year in purses?
2. When Lewis and Enquist were paired for the double at the team camp, what had the men finished?
3. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
(a) 7 to 8 years.
(b) 5 to 6 years.
(c) 1 to 2 years.
(d) 3 to 4 years.
4. What did Lewis pay Mitch to accompany him to Princeton?
5. Near what town would Biglow be rowing in the Olympics?
(b) San Diego.
(c) Santa Barbara.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would the international regatta be held after the Olympic trials?
2. How tall was Biglow?
3. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
4. What did Carl Lewis collect?
5. Who recorded a tape that Lewis and Enquist would listen to everyday for motivation?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)