|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Parker been pessimistic about the chances for the Bouscaren-Altekruse double?
(a) Since the beginning of the training camp.
(b) Since the Lucerne regatta.
(c) Since the semi-finals.
(d) Since the finals.
2. How long was the annual rowing race between Yale and Harvard?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 7 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
3. When the oarsmen began showing up for the first race at Princeton, when did Lewis and Enquist arrive to work out?
4. Who did Biglow go to visit after the finals?
(a) Grandmother Biglow.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. Whose flagpole did Lewis want to desecrate?
(b) West German.
(c) East German.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Bouscaren's mother when she died?
2. When did Enquist graduate from college?
3. When Dietz and Wood came to Princeton for the double race, how many days had they been practicing together?
4. When did Tony Johnson win a silver medal?
5. When a race was over and Wood had rowed at his peak, how long would it take his body to physically replenish?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)