|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 12 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
2. Where did Enquist go to college?
(b) University of Oregon.
(c) Washington State.
3. What sport did Carl Lewis participate in that reportedly allowed him to earn $1 million a year in appearance fees and endorsements?
4. Which country had the best quad in the world?
(b) West Germany.
(d) Soviet Union.
5. Which coach did Biglow enjoy talking to at the Olympic camp?
(a) The Romanian coach.
(b) The West German coach.
(c) The Finnish coach.
(d) The Canadian coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lewis work out when he was rowing?
2. How tall was Frank Cunningham when he returned to Harvard after the war?
3. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
4. What commercial did ABC air, suspending the scullers in mid-race?
5. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)