|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the person that Biglow visited after the finals?
2. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
(c) New Haven.
3. Why did Parker believe that Buscaren was anxious about the double he was rowing with Altekruse?
(a) Because he and Altekruse couldn't get the stroke together.
(b) Because of the Lewis-Enquist double.
(c) Because he was having physical problems.
(d) Because of the Wood-Biglow double.
4. How wide was a rowing scull?
(a) 12 inches.
(b) 19 inches.
(c) 17 inches.
(d) 15 inches.
5. What sport did Bouscaren try when he first came to Yale?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Biglows move West?
2. Where did Lewis and Enquist go to practice after telling Parker they wanted their own double?
3. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
4. At the Olympics, whose shoes did Lewis want to fill?
5. Whose flagpole did Lewis want to desecrate?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)