|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the record that Cunningham and his crew set for a twelve-boat regatta stand?
(a) 45 years.
(b) Over 3 decades.
(c) 15 years.
(d) Over 2 decades.
2. At the Olympics, whose shoes did Lewis want to fill?
(a) The East Germans.
(b) The Yugoslavs.
(c) The West Germans.
(d) The Canadians.
3. Where did Bouscaren go to medical school?
(a) Cornell Medical School.
(b) Stanford University Medical School.
(c) Dartmouth Medical School.
(d) Harvard Medical School.
4. What position did Parker offer Lewis in the finals?
5. What sport did Harry Parker encourage rowers to take up because it built up athletic endurance?
(d) Cross-country skiing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lewis's cousin Mitch usually wear?
2. Who was the Harvard sweep oarsman who had a tough time dealing with the mental adjustment to sculling?
3. What job had Wood had in Hartford?
4. Which country had the best quad in the world?
5. What words did Lewis write on a three-foot inflatable shark that he gave Enquist?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)