|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
2. Where was Biglow from?
(a) San Francisco.
3. How much did Wood and Altekruse spend when they drove from Cambridge to the 1984 Olympic game trials?
4. When did Bouscaren graduate from Yale?
5. When the oarsmen began showing up for the first race at Princeton, when did Lewis and Enquist arrive to work out?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
2. Who donated the money for the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
3. How many weeks did Parker have to pick both the double and the quad?
4. How much did Biglow weigh?
5. Where was Brad Lewis from?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)