|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Harry Parker's greatest role model?
(a) Charles Watson.
(b) Joe Burk.
(c) Andrew Brignon.
(d) Peter Preston.
2. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
3. Where was Biglow from?
(a) San Francisco.
4. What did Lewis's cousin Mitch usually wear?
(a) Torn jeans.
(b) Sleeveless t-shirts.
(d) Cut off shorts.
5. What job had Wood had in Hartford?
(b) Actuarial expert.
(d) Configuration expert.
Short Answer Questions
1. When would there be an additional Olympic trial at Princeton for young men who had the right to challenge the camp boats?
2. By how many seconds did Biglow beat Gary Reid in the rep?
3. Who was President the year that the U.S. boycotted the summer Olympic games?
4. What name did Harry Parker use once when he anonymously entered the Head of the Charles regatta?
5. What did Biglow call his rowing coach at Yale?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)