|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Biglow weigh?
(a) 175 pounds.
(b) 190 pounds.
(c) 185 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
2. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
(a) Some 12 years.
(b) Some 7 years.
(c) Some 14 years.
(d) Some 20 years.
3. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
(a) The money.
(b) The Olympics.
(c) The prestige.
(d) The competition.
4. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
5. What had the American scullers won for the past three years, before the 1984 Olympic trials?
(a) Second place.
(b) Fourth place.
(c) First place.
(d) Third place.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
2. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
3. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
4. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
5. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)