|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the day school that Biglow attended?
2. How fast could a scull move per hour?
(a) 13 to 14 miles.
(b) 5 to 8 miles.
(c) 30 to 35 miles.
(d) 20 to 22 miles.
3. How many hours did Wood practice?
(a) As many as 475 hours.
(b) About 300 hours.
(c) About 700 hours.
(d) As many as 500 hours.
4. How many liters of oxygen could a world-class rower take in per minute?
(a) 5 liters.
(b) 6 liters.
(c) 3 liters.
(d) 4 liters.
5. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much would Wood have allowed Biglow to pay to rent the new scull that he bought?
2. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
3. Who were two well-known teammates that Wood had crewed with in college?
4. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
5. Who was President the year that the U.S. boycotted the summer Olympic games?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)