|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Biglow and Bouscaren row for?
(d) Boston University.
2. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
(a) $7 million.
(b) $6 million.
(c) $10 million.
(d) $5 million.
3. What sport did Carl Lewis participate in that reportedly allowed him to earn $1 million a year in appearance fees and endorsements?
4. How tall was Biglow?
(a) 6 ft. 4 inches.
(b) 6 ft. 1 inch.
(c) 5 ft. 11 inches.
(d) 6 ft. 3 inches.
5. Who did the U.S. hockey team beat in the 1980 winter Olympics?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the 1984 Olympics approached, how long had it been since the United States had had a serious chance to win an Olympic medal?
2. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
3. How fast could a scull move per hour?
4. Before the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that a bronze had been won by an American in the single sculls?
5. Which cities were the most serious rowing cities in America?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)