|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. Who did the U.S. hockey team beat in the 1980 winter Olympics?
3. How much did Biglow weigh?
(a) 175 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 190 pounds.
(d) 185 pounds.
4. When had Christopher Wood been a spare on an Olympic team, before 1984?
5. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
2. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
3. Where were the Olympic trials held in Chapter 1?
4. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
5. In the late 1870s, how much money might a top sculler make per year in purses?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)