|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
(a) Consulting firm.
(b) Insurance company.
(c) Engineering firm.
(d) Brokerage firm.
2. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $10 million.
(c) $7 million.
(d) $6 million.
3. What college did Biglow and Bouscaren row for?
(c) Boston University.
4. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
(a) The Harvard Crimson.
(b) Yale Daily News.
(c) The Daily Princetonian.
(d) The Daily Free Press.
5. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
(a) As many 800.
(b) About 400.
(c) Over 700.
(d) As many as 600.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the time of the trials for the 1984 Olympics, how long had it been since Wood graduated from college?
2. When Donald Beer won an Olympic gold medal, what rowing event did he compete in?
3. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
4. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
5. What year did the U.S. boycott the summer Olympic games?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)