|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
2. How much would Wood have allowed Biglow to pay to rent the new scull that he bought?
(a) $25 a week.
(b) $15 a week.
(c) $75 a week.
(d) $50 a week.
3. How much money was donated to dam a stream to make the lake where the 1984 Olympic trials took place?
4. What college did Wood oar for?
(a) Boston University.
5. How fast could a scull move per hour?
(a) 20 to 22 miles.
(b) 30 to 35 miles.
(c) 5 to 8 miles.
(d) 13 to 14 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. When had Christopher Wood been a spare on an Olympic team, before 1984?
2. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
3. Who was the favorite to win the right to represent the United States in the single sculls for the 1984 Olympic games?
4. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
5. How tall was Biglow?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)