|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
(a) 5 to 6 years.
(b) 3 to 4 years.
(c) 7 to 8 years.
(d) 1 to 2 years.
2. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
3. How much did Wood and his teammates once spend apiece to stay in a room at the Princeton Motor Lodge?
4. What job had Wood had in Hartford?
(a) Actuarial expert.
(b) Configuration expert.
5. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
(a) Strayer University.
(b) Boston University.
(c) Williams College.
(d) Broward College.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that a bronze had been won by an American in the single sculls?
2. Where did Bouscaren go to medical school?
3. Who was the Harvard sweep oarsman who had a tough time dealing with the mental adjustment to sculling?
4. What did Carl Lewis collect?
5. What was the name of the day school that Biglow attended?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)