|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Biglow and Bouscaren were staying with Donald Beer. When did Beer graduate from Yale?
2. How fast could a scull move per hour?
(a) 30 to 35 miles.
(b) 13 to 14 miles.
(c) 5 to 8 miles.
(d) 20 to 22 miles.
3. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
(a) The money.
(b) The competition.
(c) The prestige.
(d) The Olympics.
4. When did the Biglows move West?
(a) After the Spanish American War.
(b) After World War I.
(c) After the Civil War.
(d) After World War II.
5. How much did Wood pay for a brand-new scull in the spring before the Olympic trials?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours did Wood exercise in a year?
2. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
3. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
4. When had Christopher Wood been a spare on an Olympic team, before 1984?
5. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)