|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
(a) 5 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 12 percent.
(d) 7 percent.
2. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
(a) Brokerage firm.
(b) Consulting firm.
(c) Engineering firm.
(d) Insurance company.
3. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
(a) Broward College.
(b) Williams College.
(c) Strayer University.
(d) Boston University.
4. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
5. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was brought into town when the Olympic trials were held in Chapter 1?
2. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
3. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
4. When did the Biglows move West?
5. When had Christopher Wood been the captain of the Olympic rowing team?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)