|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 & 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When had Christopher Wood been a spare on an Olympic team, before 1984?
2. At the Olympics, whose shoes did Lewis want to fill?
(a) The Yugoslavs.
(b) The West Germans.
(c) The East Germans.
(d) The Canadians.
3. How many hours did Wood practice?
(a) About 700 hours.
(b) As many as 475 hours.
(c) About 300 hours.
(d) As many as 500 hours.
4. How old was Christopher Wood during the time of the 1984 Olympic game trials?
5. When did the Biglows move West?
(a) After the Spanish American War.
(b) After the Civil War.
(c) After World War II.
(d) After World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many oarsmen were invited to the team rowing camp?
2. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
3. When did Karl Adam, coach of the Ratzeburg oarsmen, become an influential figure in America?
4. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
5. By how many seconds did Biglow beat Gary Reid in the rep?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)