|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did a scull weigh?
(a) Just under 50 pounds.
(b) Just under 40 pounds.
(c) Just under 20 pounds.
(d) Just under 30 pounds.
2. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
(d) New Haven.
3. Who were two well-known teammates that Wood had crewed with in college?
(a) Phillips and Minner.
(b) Ryan and Belinn.
(c) Shealy and Cashin.
(d) Bucklin and Carpenter.
4. How old was Bouscaren's mother when she died?
5. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
(a) 7 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 12 percent.
(d) 5 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
2. What branch of service was Bouscaren's father in during World War II?
3. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
4. What were Anthony Bouscaren's religious beliefs?
5. When did Biglow begin stroking the Yale boat?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)