|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
(a) 12 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
2. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
(a) Some 20 years.
(b) Some 12 years.
(c) Some 7 years.
(d) Some 14 years.
3. How long did the record that Cunningham and his crew set for a twelve-boat regatta stand?
(a) 45 years.
(b) Over 2 decades.
(c) Over 3 decades.
(d) 15 years.
4. When did Cunningham and Biglow have a major confrontation?
5. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
2. How much older was Wood than most of his competitors?
3. What reason did Wood's father believe kept Wood rowing?
4. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
5. Who did Biglow go to visit after the finals?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)