|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Frank Cunningham weigh when he returned to Harvard after the war?
(a) 175 pounds.
(b) 180 pounds.
(c) 170 pounds.
(d) 165 pounds.
2. On the Monday after the finals, which country pulled out of the 1984 Olympics?
(a) West Germany.
(d) Soviet Union.
3. What name did Harry Parker use once when he anonymously entered the Head of the Charles regatta?
(a) C. Dickens.
(b) T. Lazarus.
(c) L. Tolstoy.
(d) R. Van Winkle.
4. How long was the annual rowing race between Yale and Harvard?
(a) 7 miles.
(b) 5 miles.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 4 miles.
5. How much did a scull weigh?
(a) Just under 20 pounds.
(b) Just under 50 pounds.
(c) Just under 30 pounds.
(d) Just under 40 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Biglow go after the finals?
2. How tall was Biglow?
3. Which branch of the service did Harry Parker serve in?
4. How tall was Frank Cunningham when he returned to Harvard after the war?
5. When Donald Beer won an Olympic gold medal, what rowing event did he compete in?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)