|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Biglow's years in high school did he not row?
2. What coach made the comment that Biglow was chopping wood when he was rowing?
(a) Frank Cunningham.
(b) George Pocock.
(c) Joe Burk.
(d) Charley McIntyre.
3. Where did Biglow go after the finals?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
4. How many strokes did Wood take in the final and realize that he was rowing the wrong race?
5. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
(a) Brokerage firm.
(b) Insurance company.
(c) Consulting firm.
(d) Engineering firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How fast could a scull move per hour?
2. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
3. How tall was Biglow?
4. How long was the annual rowing race between Yale and Harvard?
5. How much did Biglow weigh?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)