|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the day school that Biglow attended?
2. Who was Harry Parker's greatest role model?
(a) Charles Watson.
(b) Joe Burk.
(c) Peter Preston.
(d) Andrew Brignon.
3. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
(a) Some 7 years.
(b) Some 14 years.
(c) Some 12 years.
(d) Some 20 years.
4. When did Biglow begin stroking the Yale boat?
(a) His sophomore year.
(b) His junior year.
(c) His senior year.
(d) His freshman year.
5. How much did Frank Cunningham weigh when he returned to Harvard after the war?
(a) 175 pounds.
(b) 180 pounds.
(c) 165 pounds.
(d) 170 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which branch of the service did Harry Parker serve in?
2. What branch of service was Bouscaren's father in during World War II?
3. When a race was over and Wood had rowed at his peak, how long would it take his body to physically replenish?
4. Where did Biglow and a friend named Paul Most go to enter a regatta one summer?
5. Who was the Harvard sweep oarsman who had a tough time dealing with the mental adjustment to sculling?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)