|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Biglow weigh?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 190 pounds.
(c) 185 pounds.
(d) 175 pounds.
2. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
3. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
(a) Some 20 years.
(b) Some 7 years.
(c) Some 12 years.
(d) Some 14 years.
4. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
(a) New Haven.
5. What were Anthony Bouscaren's religious beliefs?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
2. When a race was over and Wood had rowed at his peak, how long would it take his body to physically replenish?
3. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
4. Before the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that a bronze had been won by an American in the single sculls?
5. On the Monday after the finals, which country pulled out of the 1984 Olympics?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)