|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Biglow call his rowing coach at Yale?
(a) Mister Tony.
(b) Mister Coach.
2. How long was the annual rowing race between Yale and Harvard?
(a) 4 miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 7 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
3. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
4. When did Bouscaren graduate from Yale?
5. What was the name of the day school that Biglow attended?
Short Answer Questions
1. What coach made the comment that Biglow was chopping wood when he was rowing?
2. What name did Harry Parker use once when he anonymously entered the Head of the Charles regatta?
3. How much did Biglow weigh?
4. How long did the record that Cunningham and his crew set for a twelve-boat regatta stand?
5. When Donald Beer won an Olympic gold medal, what rowing event did he compete in?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)