|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How fast could a scull move per hour?
(a) 30 to 35 miles.
(b) 13 to 14 miles.
(c) 20 to 22 miles.
(d) 5 to 8 miles.
2. Prior to the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that an American won gold in rowing?
3. When a race was over and Wood had rowed at his peak, how long would it take his body to physically replenish?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 3 days.
4. How long did the record that Cunningham and his crew set for a twelve-boat regatta stand?
(a) Over 2 decades.
(b) Over 3 decades.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 45 years.
5. How tall was Biglow?
(a) 5 ft. 11 inches.
(b) 6 ft. 4 inches.
(c) 6 ft. 1 inch.
(d) 6 ft. 3 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How wide was a rowing scull?
2. When did Cunningham and Biglow have a major confrontation?
3. How old was Bouscaren's mother when she died?
4. How much did Frank Cunningham weigh when he returned to Harvard after the war?
5. Who were two well-known teammates that Wood had crewed with in college?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)