|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bouscaren graduate from Yale?
2. What did Wood do after losing the final?
(a) Had a tailgate picnic with his family.
(b) Took his fiancee to dinner.
(c) Went off by himself.
(d) Went for a long walk with his fiancee.
3. What was the name of the day school that Biglow attended?
4. Which branch of the service did Harry Parker serve in?
(b) Air Force.
5. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
(c) New Haven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a business did Wood work for after leaving Hartford?
2. How long did most young men compete in rowing?
3. When did the Biglows move West?
4. How many strokes did Wood take in the final and realize that he was rowing the wrong race?
5. How tall was Biglow?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)