|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Biglow call his rowing coach at Yale?
(a) Mister Coach.
(c) Mister Tony.
2. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
(a) Boston University.
(b) Williams College.
(c) Strayer University.
(d) Broward College.
3. How much did a scull weigh?
(a) Just under 50 pounds.
(b) Just under 20 pounds.
(c) Just under 30 pounds.
(d) Just under 40 pounds.
4. What did Wood do after losing the final?
(a) Had a tailgate picnic with his family.
(b) Took his fiancee to dinner.
(c) Went off by himself.
(d) Went for a long walk with his fiancee.
5. When did the Biglows move West?
(a) After the Spanish American War.
(b) After the Civil War.
(c) After World War II.
(d) After World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was Biglow?
2. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
3. What sport did Harry Parker encourage rowers to take up because it built up athletic endurance?
4. Where did Biglow and a friend named Paul Most go to enter a regatta one summer?
5. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)