|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
(a) Yale Daily News.
(b) The Harvard Crimson.
(c) The Daily Free Press.
(d) The Daily Princetonian.
2. What year did Biglow graduate from college?
3. How much did Biglow weigh?
(a) 185 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 175 pounds.
(d) 190 pounds.
4. How wide was a rowing scull?
(a) 15 inches.
(b) 17 inches.
(c) 19 inches.
(d) 12 inches.
5. What did Wood do after losing the final?
(a) Went off by himself.
(b) Had a tailgate picnic with his family.
(c) Went for a long walk with his fiancee.
(d) Took his fiancee to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which branch of the service did Harry Parker serve in?
2. What did Biglow call his rowing coach at Yale?
3. When a race was over and Wood had rowed at his peak, how long would it take his body to physically replenish?
4. Before the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that a bronze had been won by an American in the single sculls?
5. How tall was Pertti Karppinen?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)