|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
(a) Boston University.
(b) Strayer University.
(c) Williams College.
(d) Broward College.
2. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
(a) Some 7 years.
(b) Some 14 years.
(c) Some 20 years.
(d) Some 12 years.
3. How much did Biglow weigh?
(a) 175 pounds.
(b) 190 pounds.
(c) 185 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
4. Which of Biglow's years in high school did he not row?
5. What job had Wood had in Hartford?
(a) Configuration expert.
(d) Actuarial expert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Harvard sweep oarsman who had a tough time dealing with the mental adjustment to sculling?
2. When did Biglow begin stroking the Yale boat?
3. What had the American scullers won for the past three years, before the 1984 Olympic trials?
4. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
5. How wide was a rowing scull?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)