|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Karppinen first win an Olympic gold medal?
2. How much did Frank Cunningham weigh when he returned to Harvard after the war?
(a) 165 pounds.
(b) 175 pounds.
(c) 180 pounds.
(d) 170 pounds.
3. Near what town would Biglow be rowing in the Olympics?
(b) San Diego.
(d) Santa Barbara.
4. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
5. How many strokes did Wood take in the final and realize that he was rowing the wrong race?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Biglow graduate from college?
2. How old was the person that Biglow visited after the finals?
3. When Shealy was on the Harvard crew, by how many lengths did Harvard beat the University of Washington?
4. What coach made the comment that Biglow was chopping wood when he was rowing?
5. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)