|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How wide was a rowing scull?
(a) 17 inches.
(b) 19 inches.
(c) 15 inches.
(d) 12 inches.
2. What year did Biglow graduate from college?
3. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
4. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
(a) Broward College.
(b) Williams College.
(c) Strayer University.
(d) Boston University.
5. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
(a) 500 meter mark.
(b) 1500 meter mark.
(c) 1200 meter mark.
(d) 1000 meter mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Frank Cunningham weigh when he returned to Harvard after the war?
2. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
3. Where did Wood transfer to after working in Hartford?
4. What did Biglow call his rowing coach at Yale?
5. How long did most young men compete in rowing?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)