|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the 1984 Olympics, when was the last time that a bronze had been won by an American in the single sculls?
2. Which of Biglow's years in high school did he not row?
3. What job had Wood had in Hartford?
(b) Actuarial expert.
(d) Configuration expert.
4. What had the American scullers won for the past three years, before the 1984 Olympic trials?
(a) Third place.
(b) Second place.
(c) First place.
(d) Fourth place.
5. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
(a) 7 percent.
(b) 5 percent.
(c) 12 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Biglow go after the finals?
2. How long had Harry Parker been Wood's coach on and off?
3. What name did Harry Parker use once when he anonymously entered the Head of the Charles regatta?
4. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
5. What coach made the comment that Biglow was chopping wood when he was rowing?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)