|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the day school that Biglow attended?
2. How long had Parker been pessimistic about the chances for the Bouscaren-Altekruse double?
(a) Since the semi-finals.
(b) Since the beginning of the training camp.
(c) Since the finals.
(d) Since the Lucerne regatta.
3. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
(a) The Daily Princetonian.
(b) The Harvard Crimson.
(c) Yale Daily News.
(d) The Daily Free Press.
4. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
5. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
(a) 1500 meter mark.
(b) 1200 meter mark.
(c) 500 meter mark.
(d) 1000 meter mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which coach did Biglow enjoy talking to at the Olympic camp?
2. How tall was Pertti Karppinen?
3. What commercial did ABC air, suspending the scullers in mid-race?
4. How old was the person that Biglow visited after the finals?
5. On the Monday after the finals, which country pulled out of the 1984 Olympics?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)