|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wood do after losing the final?
(a) Went off by himself.
(b) Went for a long walk with his fiancee.
(c) Took his fiancee to dinner.
(d) Had a tailgate picnic with his family.
2. How long was the annual rowing race between Yale and Harvard?
(a) 4 miles.
(b) 5 miles.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 7 miles.
3. What type of drinks were featured in a commercial that ABC aired during the sculling race?
(d) Dr. Pepper.
4. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
(a) Yale Daily News.
(b) The Daily Free Press.
(c) The Harvard Crimson.
(d) The Daily Princetonian.
5. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
(a) Broward College.
(b) Boston University.
(c) Strayer University.
(d) Williams College.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was Pertti Karppinen?
2. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
3. How tall was Biglow?
4. If Biglow did not qualify for the semi in his first race at the Olympic camp, how many days might he have of back-to-back racing?
5. Near what town would Biglow be rowing in the Olympics?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)