|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the day school that Biglow attended?
2. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
(a) Yale Daily News.
(b) The Daily Princetonian.
(c) The Daily Free Press.
(d) The Harvard Crimson.
3. When Lewis and Enquist came to Princeton for the double race, by how many lengths did they win their heat?
4. What did Wood do after losing the final?
(a) Had a tailgate picnic with his family.
(b) Took his fiancee to dinner.
(c) Went for a long walk with his fiancee.
(d) Went off by himself.
5. What commercial did ABC air, suspending the scullers in mid-race?
(b) Pizza Hut.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
2. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
3. Who did Biglow go to visit after the finals?
4. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
5. How long was the annual rowing race between Yale and Harvard?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)