|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the Monday after the finals, which country pulled out of the 1984 Olympics?
(c) Soviet Union.
(d) West Germany.
2. When did Karppinen first win an Olympic gold medal?
3. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
(a) The Harvard Crimson.
(b) The Daily Free Press.
(c) Yale Daily News.
(d) The Daily Princetonian.
4. By how many seconds did Biglow beat Gary Reid in the rep?
(a) 4 seconds.
(b) 7 seconds.
(c) 5 seconds.
(d) 3 seconds.
5. Why did Parker believe that Buscaren was anxious about the double he was rowing with Altekruse?
(a) Because he was having physical problems.
(b) Because of the Lewis-Enquist double.
(c) Because of the Wood-Biglow double.
(d) Because he and Altekruse couldn't get the stroke together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Biglow go to visit after the finals?
2. When Lewis and Enquist came to Princeton for the double race, by how many lengths did they win their heat?
3. Which coach did Biglow enjoy talking to at the Olympic camp?
4. Where was Ricardo Ibarra from?
5. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)