|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Ricardo Ibarra from?
2. If Biglow did not qualify for the semi in his first race at the Olympic camp, how many days might he have of back-to-back racing?
3. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
(a) Broward College.
(b) Strayer University.
(c) Williams College.
(d) Boston University.
4. How tall was Pertti Karppinen?
(a) 6 ft. 7 in.
(b) 6 ft. 4 in.
(c) 6 ft. 5 in.
(d) 6 ft. 6 in.
5. Where was Dan Goldberg from?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the Monday after the finals, which country pulled out of the 1984 Olympics?
2. When Dietz and Wood came to Princeton for the double race, how many days had they been practicing together?
3. When Lewis and Enquist came to Princeton for the double race, by how many lengths did they win their heat?
4. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
5. When the oarsmen began showing up for the first race at Princeton, when did Lewis and Enquist arrive to work out?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)