|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
(a) 1000 meter mark.
(b) 500 meter mark.
(c) 1200 meter mark.
(d) 1500 meter mark.
2. How many strokes did Wood take in the final and realize that he was rowing the wrong race?
3. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
4. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
(a) The Daily Princetonian.
(b) The Harvard Crimson.
(c) Yale Daily News.
(d) The Daily Free Press.
5. When the oarsmen began showing up for the first race at Princeton, when did Lewis and Enquist arrive to work out?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
2. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
3. If Biglow did not qualify for the semi in his first race at the Olympic camp, how many days might he have of back-to-back racing?
4. Which coach did Biglow enjoy talking to at the Olympic camp?
5. How old was Biglow when he won a bronze in a world regatta?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)