|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wood do after losing the final?
(a) Took his fiancee to dinner.
(b) Had a tailgate picnic with his family.
(c) Went off by himself.
(d) Went for a long walk with his fiancee.
2. What commercial did ABC air, suspending the scullers in mid-race?
(b) Pizza Hut.
3. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 12 minutes.
4. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
(a) Yale Daily News.
(b) The Daily Princetonian.
(c) The Daily Free Press.
(d) The Harvard Crimson.
5. Near what town would Biglow be rowing in the Olympics?
(b) San Diego.
(c) Santa Barbara.
Short Answer Questions
1. How wide was a rowing scull?
2. When did the Biglows move West?
3. When Lewis and Enquist came to Princeton for the double race, by how many lengths did they win their heat?
4. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
5. If Biglow did not qualify for the semi in his first race at the Olympic camp, how many days might he have of back-to-back racing?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)