|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
2. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
(a) 12 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
3. When did Karppinen first win an Olympic gold medal?
4. How wide was a rowing scull?
(a) 12 inches.
(b) 15 inches.
(c) 17 inches.
(d) 19 inches.
5. How much did Biglow weigh?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 190 pounds.
(c) 175 pounds.
(d) 185 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
2. Why did Parker believe that Buscaren was anxious about the double he was rowing with Altekruse?
3. What was the name of the day school that Biglow attended?
4. How tall was Biglow?
5. By how many seconds did Biglow beat Gary Reid in the rep?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)