|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Karppinen first win an Olympic gold medal?
2. How much did Biglow weigh?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 190 pounds.
(c) 185 pounds.
(d) 175 pounds.
3. When the oarsmen began showing up for the first race at Princeton, when did Lewis and Enquist arrive to work out?
4. How old was the person that Biglow visited after the finals?
5. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
(a) 1000 meter mark.
(b) 500 meter mark.
(c) 1200 meter mark.
(d) 1500 meter mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
2. Near what town would Biglow be rowing in the Olympics?
3. How tall was Pertti Karppinen?
4. If Biglow did not qualify for the semi in his first race at the Olympic camp, how many days might he have of back-to-back racing?
5. When did the Biglows move West?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)