|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dietz and Wood came to Princeton for the double race, how many days had they been practicing together?
2. By how many seconds did Biglow beat Gary Reid in the rep?
(a) 4 seconds.
(b) 5 seconds.
(c) 7 seconds.
(d) 3 seconds.
3. When the oarsmen began showing up for the first race at Princeton, when did Lewis and Enquist arrive to work out?
4. How old was Biglow when he won a bronze in a world regatta?
5. How many strokes did Wood take in the final and realize that he was rowing the wrong race?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
2. When did the Biglows move West?
3. On the Monday after the finals, which country pulled out of the 1984 Olympics?
4. If Biglow did not qualify for the semi in his first race at the Olympic camp, how many days might he have of back-to-back racing?
5. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)