|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wood do after losing the final?
(a) Took his fiancee to dinner.
(b) Went off by himself.
(c) Had a tailgate picnic with his family.
(d) Went for a long walk with his fiancee.
2. What was the name of the day school that Biglow attended?
3. When Dietz and Wood came to Princeton for the double race, how many days had they been practicing together?
4. How old was Biglow when he won a bronze in a world regatta?
5. What was Biglow's first choice for college?
(a) Boston University.
(b) Williams College.
(c) Broward College.
(d) Strayer University.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was Biglow?
2. Near what town would Biglow be rowing in the Olympics?
3. Why did Parker believe that Buscaren was anxious about the double he was rowing with Altekruse?
4. When did the Biglows move West?
5. Where was Gary Reid from?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)