|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How wide was a rowing scull?
(a) 17 inches.
(b) 12 inches.
(c) 19 inches.
(d) 15 inches.
2. When Dietz and Wood came to Princeton for the double race, how many days had they been practicing together?
3. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
(a) The Daily Princetonian.
(b) The Harvard Crimson.
(c) The Daily Free Press.
(d) Yale Daily News.
4. How old was the person that Biglow visited after the finals?
5. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
(a) 1000 meter mark.
(b) 500 meter mark.
(c) 1500 meter mark.
(d) 1200 meter mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was Biglow?
2. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
3. Where did Biglow go after the finals?
4. How long had Parker been pessimistic about the chances for the Bouscaren-Altekruse double?
5. Where was Ricardo Ibarra from?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)