|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
(a) 12 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 5 percent.
(d) 7 percent.
2. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
3. How old was the person that Biglow visited after the finals?
4. How much did Biglow weigh?
(a) 185 pounds.
(b) 190 pounds.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 175 pounds.
5. How tall was Biglow?
(a) 6 ft. 3 inches.
(b) 6 ft. 1 inch.
(c) 5 ft. 11 inches.
(d) 6 ft. 4 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Biglow when he first rowed in a single scull?
2. What did Wood do after losing the final?
3. By how many seconds did Biglow beat Gary Reid in the rep?
4. How many strokes did Wood take in the final and realize that he was rowing the wrong race?
5. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)