|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the oarsmen began showing up for the first race at Princeton, when did Lewis and Enquist arrive to work out?
2. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
(a) 12 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
3. How tall was Pertti Karppinen?
(a) 6 ft. 5 in.
(b) 6 ft. 6 in.
(c) 6 ft. 7 in.
(d) 6 ft. 4 in.
4. When did the Biglows move West?
(a) After the Spanish American War.
(b) After World War II.
(c) After the Civil War.
(d) After World War I.
5. How long was the annual rowing race between Yale and Harvard?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 7 miles.
(c) 5 miles.
(d) 4 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the Monday after the finals, which country pulled out of the 1984 Olympics?
2. How old was the person that Biglow visited after the finals?
3. Where did Biglow go after the finals?
4. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
5. Which coach did Biglow enjoy talking to at the Olympic camp?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)