|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Ricardo Ibarra from?
2. On the Monday after the finals, which country pulled out of the 1984 Olympics?
(a) Soviet Union.
(c) West Germany.
3. What did Wood do after losing the final?
(a) Took his fiancee to dinner.
(b) Had a tailgate picnic with his family.
(c) Went off by himself.
(d) Went for a long walk with his fiancee.
4. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
(a) 1200 meter mark.
(b) 500 meter mark.
(c) 1500 meter mark.
(d) 1000 meter mark.
5. What was Biglow's grade point average when he graduated from Yale?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dietz and Wood came to Princeton for the double race, how many days had they been practicing together?
2. Near what town would Biglow be rowing in the Olympics?
3. Where did Biglow go after the finals?
4. When Lewis and Enquist came to Princeton for the double race, by how many lengths did they win their heat?
5. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)