|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the most revealing image that Steve Kiesling ever saw published of John Biglow?
(a) The Harvard Crimson.
(b) The Daily Princetonian.
(c) Yale Daily News.
(d) The Daily Free Press.
2. How tall was Pertti Karppinen?
(a) 6 ft. 7 in.
(b) 6 ft. 4 in.
(c) 6 ft. 6 in.
(d) 6 ft. 5 in.
3. Near what town would Biglow be rowing in the Olympics?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Santa Barbara.
4. How much did Biglow weigh?
(a) 185 pounds.
(b) 175 pounds.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 190 pounds.
5. When the oarsmen began showing up for the first race at Princeton, when did Lewis and Enquist arrive to work out?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Biglow go to visit after the finals?
2. Where was Ricardo Ibarra from?
3. How long had Parker been pessimistic about the chances for the Bouscaren-Altekruse double?
4. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
5. How much higher was Biglow's erg score than his teammates' scores?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)