|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Karppinen first win an Olympic gold medal?
2. When Dietz and Wood came to Princeton for the double race, how many days had they been practicing together?
3. Which coach did Biglow enjoy talking to at the Olympic camp?
(a) The Canadian coach.
(b) The Finnish coach.
(c) The West German coach.
(d) The Romanian coach.
4. Where was Ricardo Ibarra from?
5. By how many seconds did Biglow beat Gary Reid in the rep?
(a) 3 seconds.
(b) 4 seconds.
(c) 5 seconds.
(d) 7 seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wood do after losing the final?
2. Who did Biglow go to visit after the finals?
3. Where was Gary Reid from?
4. When the oarsmen began showing up for the first race at Princeton, when did Lewis and Enquist arrive to work out?
5. If Biglow did not qualify for the semi in his first race at the Olympic camp, how many days might he have of back-to-back racing?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)