|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near what town would Biglow be rowing in the Olympics?
(c) San Diego.
(d) Santa Barbara.
2. By how many seconds did Biglow beat Gary Reid in the rep?
(a) 5 seconds.
(b) 4 seconds.
(c) 7 seconds.
(d) 3 seconds.
3. On the Monday after the finals, which country pulled out of the 1984 Olympics?
(a) West Germany.
(b) Soviet Union.
4. When did Karppinen first win an Olympic gold medal?
5. How old was Biglow when he won a bronze in a world regatta?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the oarsmen began showing up for the first race at Princeton, when did Lewis and Enquist arrive to work out?
2. Why did Parker believe that Buscaren was anxious about the double he was rowing with Altekruse?
3. How long would each oarsman row when on the ergometer?
4. How old was the person that Biglow visited after the finals?
5. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)