|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Biglow weigh?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 190 pounds.
(c) 185 pounds.
(d) 175 pounds.
2. Why did Parker believe that Buscaren was anxious about the double he was rowing with Altekruse?
(a) Because he was having physical problems.
(b) Because of the Wood-Biglow double.
(c) Because of the Lewis-Enquist double.
(d) Because he and Altekruse couldn't get the stroke together.
3. What commercial did ABC air, suspending the scullers in mid-race?
(c) Pizza Hut.
4. What did Wood do after losing the final?
(a) Had a tailgate picnic with his family.
(b) Went off by himself.
(c) Took his fiancee to dinner.
(d) Went for a long walk with his fiancee.
5. If Biglow did not qualify for the semi in his first race at the Olympic camp, how many days might he have of back-to-back racing?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Karppinen first win an Olympic gold medal?
2. At what mark did Lewis surge ahead of Bouscaren in the finals?
3. Where was Gary Reid from?
4. How long had Parker been pessimistic about the chances for the Bouscaren-Altekruse double?
5. How tall was Pertti Karppinen?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)