Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Association: Chapter 18-21)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the technical term for fingerprinting?
2. What is the last name of an essayist called Jake?
3. What is the name of the man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason?
4. A friend of Moore's writes an article about the killer for what newspaper?
5. What is the last name of the brother and sister who were murdered and mutilated?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Moore begin to suspect...
This section contains 1,130 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)