|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch of the military does Beecham join?
2. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
3. Where are Moore and Kreizler supposed to go in Chapter 34?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) High Bride Tower.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) Central Park.
4. While in the military, Beecham is involved what riot?
(c) Red Summer.
(d) May Day.
5. Where does the team begin to suspect the killer lived as a child?
(c) The West.
(d) The South.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Moore and Kreizler wake up in Chapter 30?
2. In Chapter 22, how many bishops does Moore meet with?
3. In what year does Beecham join the military?
4. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a former police commissioner named what?
5. In what year is Beecham hired as a clerk for the census?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
2. How does Morgan feel about Moore and Kreizler's investigation?
3. What do Lucius and Marcus find when they autopsy John's body?
4. What do Moore and Kreizler learn from Adam Dury?
5. Why does Marcus become excited when he sees that the killer left the third murdered boy prostitute's eye in tact?
6. What happens when Moore and Kreizler attend the opera on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
7. What do Moore and Sara learn when they go to the census office to ask if John ever worked there?
8. What bad news do Moore and Kreizler receive in Chapter 36?
9. How does John die?
10. What does Dr. Wissler tell Moore and Kreizler about Indian mutilations?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)