|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When looking for Beecham's apartment, the team finds an elderly woman with what kind of pets?
2. What is the name of the hospital Kreizler visits in D.C.?
(a) St. Peter's.
(b) St. Ruth's.
(c) St. Paul's.
(d) St. Elizabeth's.
3. Who is getting coffee when a member of the team is beaten?
4. In Chapter 26, the team realizes that the killer is what?
5. In what year does Beecham join the military?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the final chapter, Moore says Sara lives where?
2. Who holds a gun to the killer's head when he is being interrogated?
3. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
4. Who saves Moore and Kreizler from being harassed by a mob in Chapter 27?
5. While in the military, Beecham is involved in a riot in what city?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)