|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pomeroy's first name?
2. Moore begins researching unsolved crimes in what bureau?
(a) Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(b) Bureau of Economic Analysis.
(c) Census Bureau.
(d) Bureau of Consular Affairs.
3. How is Mary killed?
(a) She is shot.
(b) She is run over by a carriage.
(c) She is thrown down stairs.
(d) She is beaten to death.
4. In Chapter 22, how many bishops does Moore meet with?
5. How old was Pomeroy when he was incarcerated?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do Adam and his wife have?
2. What method of transportation does Moore use to visit Pomeroy?
3. What facial disfigurement does Pomeroy have?
4. What is the name of the expert Moore and Kreizler talk to in Chapter 28?
5. Who saves Moore and Kreizler from being harassed by a mob in Chapter 27?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sara share with Moore about Kreizler's childhood?
2. How does Paul help Kreizler and his team?
3. How does Moore find himself knocked unconscious at the Croton Reservoir?
4. Why do city officials kidnap Moore and Kreizler?
5. How does John die?
6. How does John end up being sent to St. Elizabeth's Asylum?
7. What bad news do Moore and Kreizler receive in Chapter 36?
8. What does the team find when they visit the apartment where John has been living?
9. What do Lucius and Marcus find when they autopsy John's body?
10. What happens when Moore and Kreizler attend the opera on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)