|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is Beecham hired as a clerk for the census?
2. What facial disfigurement does Pomeroy have?
(a) He has a harelip.
(b) He is missing an eye.
(c) He has a large scar.
(d) He has a tumor.
3. How does Adam say he has been married?
(a) 19 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 22 years.
(d) 13 years.
4. How old is Beecham when he joins the military?
5. The father murdered in New York in 1880 had what profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who emotionally abused Japheth from the moment of birth?
2. Moore learns in D.C. about a murder that seems connected to the killer in what New York city?
3. After how many days in D.C. does Moore learn about a murder in New York that seems connected to the killer?
4. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
5. Moore begins researching unsolved crimes in what bureau?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Lucius and Marcus find when they autopsy John's body?
2. What do the Isaacsons learn while in Chicago?
3. How does the investigative team know that the killer is bald?
4. What do Moore and Kreizler learn about Pomeroy's childhood when they talk to him?
5. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
6. What does Kreizler tell Moore about Mary after they get shot at?
7. How does Paul help Kreizler and his team?
8. What do Moore and Kreizler learn from Adam Dury?
9. Why does Kreizler surprise Moore one day by taking him on a long train trip?
10. What information does Sara uncover about the New Paltz murders?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)