|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a Postal Censor named what?
(a) Anthony Comstock.
(b) Frederick Summers.
(c) Joseph Gunn.
(d) Christopher Carpenter.
2. Who emotionally abused Japheth from the moment of birth?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
3. The father murdered in New York in 1880 had what profession?
4. What is the last name of the man that raped Japheth?
5. Who holds a gun to the killer's head when he is being interrogated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pomeroy holds Moore captive with what?
2. Moore begins researching unsolved crimes in what bureau?
3. Which member of the team is beaten by the killer?
4. In the final chapter, Moore says Marcus and Lucius live where?
5. In what year does Beecham join the military?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kreizler surprise Moore one day by taking him on a long train trip?
2. How does Moore find himself knocked unconscious at the Croton Reservoir?
3. What do the Isaacsons learn while in Chicago?
4. Why does Marcus become excited when he sees that the killer left the third murdered boy prostitute's eye in tact?
5. What do Moore and Kreizler learn about Pomeroy's childhood when they talk to him?
6. What bad news do Moore and Kreizler receive in Chapter 36?
7. What does Sara share with Moore about Kreizler's childhood?
8. What happens when Moore and Kreizler attend the opera on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
9. Why does Kreizler agree to rejoin the case?
10. What do Moore and Sara learn when they go to the census office to ask if John ever worked there?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)