|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, the team realizes that the killer is what?
2. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a Postal Censor named what?
(a) Christopher Carpenter.
(b) Anthony Comstock.
(c) Frederick Summers.
(d) Joseph Gunn.
3. The father murdered in New York in 1880 had what profession?
4. After how many days in D.C. does Moore learn about a murder in New York that seems connected to the killer?
5. Where are Moore and Kreizler supposed to go in Chapter 34?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) Central Park.
(d) High Bride Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the military, Beecham is involved in a riot in what city?
2. Who emotionally abused Japheth from the moment of birth?
3. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
4. How old is Beecham when he joins the military?
5. What activity does Adam say helped Japheth with his facial tick?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kreizler agree to rejoin the case?
2. How does Morgan feel about Moore and Kreizler's investigation?
3. How does the investigative team know that the killer is bald?
4. What does the team find when they visit the apartment where John has been living?
5. What does Sara share with Moore about Kreizler's childhood?
6. Why do city officials kidnap Moore and Kreizler?
7. What clue do Moore and Kreizler uncover on a trip to Washington D.C.?
8. What does Dr. Wissler tell Moore and Kreizler about Indian mutilations?
9. What do Lucius and Marcus find when they autopsy John's body?
10. How does John end up being sent to St. Elizabeth's Asylum?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)