|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Moore and Kreizler supposed to go in Chapter 34?
(a) High Bride Tower.
(b) The Statue of Liberty.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) Central Park.
2. How old was Pomeroy when he was incarcerated?
3. A man with what profession leads the team to Beecham's real apartment?
(b) Bill collector.
(c) Private detective.
4. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
5. Which member of the team is beaten by the killer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pomeroy holds Moore captive with what?
2. Where do Moore and Kreizler look for answers in Chapter 28?
3. What is the name of the hospital Kreizler visits in D.C.?
4. Under what unusual circumstance was Japheth born?
5. What is the name of the Catholic bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Moore find himself knocked unconscious at the Croton Reservoir?
2. How does John end up being sent to St. Elizabeth's Asylum?
3. What clue do Moore and Kreizler uncover on a trip to Washington D.C.?
4. What does Dr. Wissler tell Moore and Kreizler about Indian mutilations?
5. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
6. How does John die?
7. What do Moore and Sara learn when they go to the census office to ask if John ever worked there?
8. What happens when Moore and Kreizler attend the opera on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
9. What does Kreizler tell Moore about Mary after they get shot at?
10. What bad news do Moore and Kreizler receive in Chapter 36?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)