|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the team find in Beecham's old room in an elderly woman's home?
(a) A journal.
(b) A dead animal.
(c) A gun.
(d) Photographs of children.
2. A man with what profession leads the team to Beecham's real apartment?
(b) Bill collector.
(c) Private detective.
3. What branch of the military does Beecham join?
4. Who was Pomeroy locked up for murdering?
(a) The maid.
(b) A neighbor girl.
(c) His brother.
(d) A teacher.
5. The team discovers the location of Beecham's apartment after visiting a bar where?
(c) Glen Oaks.
(d) Five Points.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do Adam and his wife have?
2. Who kills Mary?
3. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
4. Who is getting coffee when a member of the team is beaten?
5. What is Beecham's first job at the census?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Moore find himself knocked unconscious at the Croton Reservoir?
2. Why does Kreizler surprise Moore one day by taking him on a long train trip?
3. What does Sara share with Moore about Kreizler's childhood?
4. What do Moore and Kreizler learn about Pomeroy's childhood when they talk to him?
5. How does the investigative team know that the killer is bald?
6. Why does Marcus become excited when he sees that the killer left the third murdered boy prostitute's eye in tact?
7. What does Dr. Wissler tell Moore and Kreizler about Indian mutilations?
8. What do Moore and Sara learn when they go to the census office to ask if John ever worked there?
9. How does John end up being sent to St. Elizabeth's Asylum?
10. What bad news do Moore and Kreizler receive in Chapter 36?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)