|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a Postal Censor named what?
(a) Frederick Summers.
(b) Joseph Gunn.
(c) Anthony Comstock.
(d) Christopher Carpenter.
2. While in the military, Beecham is involved in a riot in what city?
(a) New Orleans.
3. What activity does Adam say helped Japheth with his facial tick?
(a) Hunting animals.
(b) Writing poetry.
(c) Being hugged.
4. In Chapter 22, how many bishops does Moore meet with?
5. What is the name of the Catholic bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hospital Kreizler visits in D.C.?
2. Moore begins researching unsolved crimes in what bureau?
3. After how many days in D.C. does Moore learn about a murder in New York that seems connected to the killer?
4. Who was Pomeroy locked up for murdering?
5. Kreizler says his father is of what descent?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Morgan feel about Moore and Kreizler's investigation?
2. How does John end up being sent to St. Elizabeth's Asylum?
3. Why does Kreizler agree to rejoin the case?
4. What happens when Moore and Kreizler attend the opera on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
5. What information does Sara uncover about the New Paltz murders?
6. How does John die?
7. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
8. What do Moore and Kreizler learn from Adam Dury?
9. What clue do Moore and Kreizler uncover on a trip to Washington D.C.?
10. What do the Isaacsons learn while in Chicago?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)