|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what unusual circumstance was Japheth born?
(a) He was a product of rape.
(b) He was born deaf.
(c) He was premature.
(d) He was born at sea.
2. Where do Moore and Kreizler look for answers in Chapter 28?
(a) A factory.
(b) A museum.
(c) A church.
(d) A school.
3. The team discovers the location of Beecham's apartment after visiting a bar where?
(b) Five Points.
(d) Glen Oaks.
4. Where is the victim found in Chapter 26?
(a) Prall's Island.
(b) Governor's Island.
(c) Shooter's Island.
(d) Bedloe's Island.
5. Who holds a gun to the killer's head when he is being interrogated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Catholic bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
2. Kreizler believes the heart he finds in Beecham's apartment belonged to whom?
3. Who saves Moore and Kreizler from being harassed by a mob in Chapter 27?
4. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
5. Who was abusive to Pomeroy because of his facial disfigurement?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Moore and Kreizler learn from Adam Dury?
2. What do Moore and Sara learn when they go to the census office to ask if John ever worked there?
3. How does John die?
4. How does the investigative team know that the killer is bald?
5. What does the team find when they visit the apartment where John has been living?
6. Why does Kreizler surprise Moore one day by taking him on a long train trip?
7. Why do city officials kidnap Moore and Kreizler?
8. What clue do Moore and Kreizler uncover on a trip to Washington D.C.?
9. How does Moore find himself knocked unconscious at the Croton Reservoir?
10. What happens when Moore and Kreizler attend the opera on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)