|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After how many days in D.C. does Moore learn about a murder in New York that seems connected to the killer?
2. What is the name of the hospital Kreizler visits in D.C.?
(a) St. Ruth's.
(b) St. Peter's.
(c) St. Paul's.
(d) St. Elizabeth's.
3. How old was Pomeroy when he was incarcerated?
4. Where does the killer kick Moore, knocking him unconscious?
(a) The back.
(b) The back of the head.
(c) The nose.
(d) The jaw.
5. In what year does Beecham join the military?
Short Answer Questions
1. The father murdered in New York in 1880 had what profession?
2. What is the name of the Episcopal bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
3. Who says, "No, sir, there was the devil in it all, somewhere..."?
4. What is the first name of the man that raped Japheth?
5. Who was abusive to Pomeroy because of his facial disfigurement?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kreizler agree to rejoin the case?
2. Why does Marcus become excited when he sees that the killer left the third murdered boy prostitute's eye in tact?
3. What bad news do Moore and Kreizler receive in Chapter 36?
4. What do Moore and Kreizler learn about Pomeroy's childhood when they talk to him?
5. What does Kreizler tell Moore about Mary after they get shot at?
6. What does Dr. Wissler tell Moore and Kreizler about Indian mutilations?
7. What does Sara share with Moore about Kreizler's childhood?
8. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
9. What happens when Moore and Kreizler attend the opera on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
10. Why does Kreizler surprise Moore one day by taking him on a long train trip?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)