|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Mary?
2. Who takes Moore to see Pomeroy?
3. What body part of the victim found in Chapter 26 does Marcus want to photograph?
(a) The hair.
(b) The thumb.
(c) The eye.
(d) The toenail.
4. What is the name of the expert Moore and Kreizler talk to in Chapter 28?
5. Who gives Moore and Kreizler permission to continue their investigation, against the wishes of his peers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Moore learns in D.C. about a murder that seems connected to the killer in what New York city?
2. Who was abusive to Pomeroy because of his facial disfigurement?
3. What is the name of the Catholic bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
4. What does the team find in Beecham's old room in an elderly woman's home?
5. Moore begins researching unsolved crimes in what bureau?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Isaacsons learn while in Chicago?
2. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
3. What information does Sara uncover about the New Paltz murders?
4. What do Moore and Sara learn when they go to the census office to ask if John ever worked there?
5. How does John die?
6. Why does Kreizler surprise Moore one day by taking him on a long train trip?
7. What clue do Moore and Kreizler uncover on a trip to Washington D.C.?
8. What does the team find when they visit the apartment where John has been living?
9. What does Dr. Wissler tell Moore and Kreizler about Indian mutilations?
10. How does John end up being sent to St. Elizabeth's Asylum?
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)