|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pomeroy's first name?
2. What activity does Adam say helped Japheth with his facial tick?
(a) Hunting animals.
(b) Being hugged.
(d) Writing poetry.
3. In Chapter 28, Moore and Kreizler wish to speak to an expert on what?
(b) European serial killers.
4. How does Adam say he has been married?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 22 years.
5. Where is the victim found in Chapter 26?
(a) Bedloe's Island.
(b) Prall's Island.
(c) Governor's Island.
(d) Shooter's Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. The team discovers the location of Beecham's apartment after visiting a bar where?
2. What method of transportation does Moore use to visit Pomeroy?
3. Who holds a gun to the killer's head when he is being interrogated?
4. What branch of the military does Beecham join?
5. Where do Moore and Kreizler visit in Chapter 31?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)