|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
2. How many children do Adam and his wife have?
3. Where do Moore and Kreizler wake up in Chapter 30?
(a) In a church.
(b) At a hotel in Manhattan.
(c) At the home of J. P. Morgan.
(d) In a hotel.
4. While in the military, Beecham is involved what riot?
(b) Red Summer.
(c) May Day.
5. What is the name of the Episcopal bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the military, Beecham is involved in a riot in what city?
2. In what year is Beecham hired as a clerk for the census?
3. Where does the killer kick Moore, knocking him unconscious?
4. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a Postal Censor named what?
5. The team discovers the location of Beecham's apartment after visiting a bar where?
Short Essay Questions
1. What clue do Moore and Kreizler uncover on a trip to Washington D.C.?
2. What does Dr. Wissler tell Moore and Kreizler about Indian mutilations?
3. How does John end up being sent to St. Elizabeth's Asylum?
4. What do Moore and Kreizler learn about Pomeroy's childhood when they talk to him?
5. What do the Isaacsons learn while in Chicago?
6. What happens when Moore and Kreizler attend the opera on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
7. How does Morgan feel about Moore and Kreizler's investigation?
8. What do Moore and Kreizler learn from Adam Dury?
9. Why does Marcus become excited when he sees that the killer left the third murdered boy prostitute's eye in tact?
10. How does Moore find himself knocked unconscious at the Croton Reservoir?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)