|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method of transportation does Moore use to visit Pomeroy?
2. Who is laughed at for being bald?
3. What is the name of the hospital Kreizler visits in D.C.?
(a) St. Peter's.
(b) St. Elizabeth's.
(c) St. Paul's.
(d) St. Ruth's.
4. In the final chapter, Moore says Sara lives where?
(b) New York.
5. Kreizler believes the heart he finds in Beecham's apartment belonged to whom?
(a) Beecham's father.
(b) Beecham's rapist.
(c) Beecham's mother.
(d) A boy prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what unusual circumstance was Japheth born?
2. What activity does Adam say helped Japheth with his facial tick?
3. Who saves Moore and Kreizler from being harassed by a mob in Chapter 27?
4. Kreizler says his father is of what descent?
5. What body part of the victim found in Chapter 26 does Marcus want to photograph?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Moore and Kreizler attend the opera on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
2. Why does Marcus become excited when he sees that the killer left the third murdered boy prostitute's eye in tact?
3. Why does Kreizler agree to rejoin the case?
4. What information does Sara uncover about the New Paltz murders?
5. What clue do Moore and Kreizler uncover on a trip to Washington D.C.?
6. What do Moore and Kreizler learn about Pomeroy's childhood when they talk to him?
7. How does the investigative team know that the killer is bald?
8. What do Moore and Sara learn when they go to the census office to ask if John ever worked there?
9. How does John die?
10. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)