|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moore learns in D.C. about a murder that seems connected to the killer in what New York city?
(a) New Paltz.
2. What is Beecham's first job at the census?
(b) Office manager.
(d) Phone operator.
3. How does Adam say he has been married?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 22 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 19 years.
4. Who saves Moore and Kreizler from being harassed by a mob in Chapter 27?
5. Who is getting coffee when a member of the team is beaten?
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch of the military does Beecham join?
2. Who says, "No, sir, there was the devil in it all, somewhere..."?
3. What is the name of the Catholic bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
4. Who holds a gun to the killer's head when he is being interrogated?
5. Who was abusive to Pomeroy because of his facial disfigurement?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the team find when they visit the apartment where John has been living?
2. Why does Kreizler surprise Moore one day by taking him on a long train trip?
3. Why does Marcus become excited when he sees that the killer left the third murdered boy prostitute's eye in tact?
4. What does Kreizler tell Moore about Mary after they get shot at?
5. What does Dr. Wissler tell Moore and Kreizler about Indian mutilations?
6. Why does Kreizler agree to rejoin the case?
7. What does Sara share with Moore about Kreizler's childhood?
8. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
9. How does Moore find himself knocked unconscious at the Croton Reservoir?
10. Why do city officials kidnap Moore and Kreizler?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)