|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kreizler says his father is of what descent?
2. Who takes Moore to see Pomeroy?
3. Who saves Moore and Kreizler from being harassed by a mob in Chapter 27?
4. In Chapter 26, the team realizes that the killer is what?
5. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a former police commissioner named what?
(a) Alan James.
(b) Thomas Byrnes.
(c) Graham Andrews.
(d) Eric Stevens.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Pomeroy when he was incarcerated?
2. Moore learns in D.C. about a murder that seems connected to the killer in what New York city?
3. The father murdered in New York in 1880 had what profession?
4. What kind of business does Stevie open?
5. What is the name of the older brother whose parents were murdered in 1880?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
2. How does John end up being sent to St. Elizabeth's Asylum?
3. What does Kreizler tell Moore about Mary after they get shot at?
4. How does Paul help Kreizler and his team?
5. How does Moore find himself knocked unconscious at the Croton Reservoir?
6. What do Moore and Kreizler learn from Adam Dury?
7. Why do city officials kidnap Moore and Kreizler?
8. What information does Sara uncover about the New Paltz murders?
9. Why does Marcus become excited when he sees that the killer left the third murdered boy prostitute's eye in tact?
10. Why does Kreizler surprise Moore one day by taking him on a long train trip?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)