|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adam say he has been married?
(a) 19 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 22 years.
2. How many children do Adam and his wife have?
3. What is the name of the Episcopal bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
4. Kreizler says his father is of what descent?
5. What facial disfigurement does Pomeroy have?
(a) He has a large scar.
(b) He has a tumor.
(c) He is missing an eye.
(d) He has a harelip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Moore and Kreizler from being harassed by a mob in Chapter 27?
2. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
3. What body part of the victim found in Chapter 26 does Marcus want to photograph?
4. In the final chapter, Moore says Marcus and Lucius live where?
5. What is the name of the Catholic bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Moore and Kreizler attend the opera on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
2. Why do city officials kidnap Moore and Kreizler?
3. Why does Marcus become excited when he sees that the killer left the third murdered boy prostitute's eye in tact?
4. What information does Sara uncover about the New Paltz murders?
5. What does Dr. Wissler tell Moore and Kreizler about Indian mutilations?
6. What does Kreizler tell Moore about Mary after they get shot at?
7. What do Moore and Kreizler learn about Pomeroy's childhood when they talk to him?
8. What clue do Moore and Kreizler uncover on a trip to Washington D.C.?
9. How does the investigative team know that the killer is bald?
10. What does the team find when they visit the apartment where John has been living?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)