|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who emotionally abused Japheth from the moment of birth?
(a) His brother.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His uncle.
2. What facial disfigurement does Pomeroy have?
(a) He has a harelip.
(b) He has a tumor.
(c) He has a large scar.
(d) He is missing an eye.
3. What kind of business does Stevie open?
(a) A dress shop.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A tobacco shop.
4. Moore learns in D.C. about a murder that seems connected to the killer in what New York city?
(d) New Paltz.
5. Under what unusual circumstance was Japheth born?
(a) He was born at sea.
(b) He was a product of rape.
(c) He was premature.
(d) He was born deaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Catholic bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
2. In the final chapter, Moore says Sara lives where?
3. How old was Pomeroy when he was incarcerated?
4. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
5. The team realizes Beecham and Japheth are related how?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)