|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do Adam and his wife have?
2. Where is the victim found in Chapter 26?
(a) Governor's Island.
(b) Bedloe's Island.
(c) Shooter's Island.
(d) Prall's Island.
3. Which member of the team is beaten by the killer?
4. In what year does Beecham join the military?
5. Who holds a gun to the killer's head when he is being interrogated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Episcopal bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
2. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
3. The team realizes Beecham and Japheth are related how?
4. Who is laughed at for being bald?
5. Who kills Beecham?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do city officials kidnap Moore and Kreizler?
2. How does Morgan feel about Moore and Kreizler's investigation?
3. What does Sara share with Moore about Kreizler's childhood?
4. What does Dr. Wissler tell Moore and Kreizler about Indian mutilations?
5. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
6. What happens when Moore and Kreizler attend the opera on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
7. What bad news do Moore and Kreizler receive in Chapter 36?
8. What does the team find when they visit the apartment where John has been living?
9. How does Moore find himself knocked unconscious at the Croton Reservoir?
10. Why does Marcus become excited when he sees that the killer left the third murdered boy prostitute's eye in tact?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)