|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is getting coffee when a member of the team is beaten?
2. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
3. How is Mary killed?
(a) She is beaten to death.
(b) She is thrown down stairs.
(c) She is shot.
(d) She is run over by a carriage.
4. Where is the victim found in Chapter 26?
(a) Prall's Island.
(b) Bedloe's Island.
(c) Governor's Island.
(d) Shooter's Island.
5. Where do Moore and Kreizler wake up in Chapter 30?
(a) At a hotel in Manhattan.
(b) At the home of J. P. Morgan.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Pomeroy locked up for murdering?
2. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a Postal Censor named what?
3. How many children do Adam and his wife have?
4. Pomeroy holds Moore captive with what?
5. What is Beecham's first job at the census?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does John die?
2. What does Dr. Wissler tell Moore and Kreizler about Indian mutilations?
3. What bad news do Moore and Kreizler receive in Chapter 36?
4. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
5. How does Paul help Kreizler and his team?
6. How does John end up being sent to St. Elizabeth's Asylum?
7. What does Kreizler tell Moore about Mary after they get shot at?
8. Why does Kreizler surprise Moore one day by taking him on a long train trip?
9. What information does Sara uncover about the New Paltz murders?
10. What happens when Moore and Kreizler attend the opera on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)