|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a former police commissioner named what?
(a) Alan James.
(b) Thomas Byrnes.
(c) Eric Stevens.
(d) Graham Andrews.
2. Where does the team begin to suspect the killer lived as a child?
(b) The West.
(d) The South.
3. While in the military, Beecham is involved in a riot in what city?
(c) New Orleans.
4. Who was abusive to Pomeroy because of his facial disfigurement?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
5. Kreizler says his father is of what descent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Moore and Kreizler wake up in Chapter 30?
2. Paul says he is a fan of whom?
3. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
4. In Chapter 28, Moore and Kreizler wish to speak to an expert on what?
5. How old was Pomeroy when he was incarcerated?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)