|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method of transportation does Moore use to visit Pomeroy?
2. What body part of the victim found in Chapter 26 does Marcus want to photograph?
(a) The eye.
(b) The thumb.
(c) The toenail.
(d) The hair.
3. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a former police commissioner named what?
(a) Eric Stevens.
(b) Alan James.
(c) Graham Andrews.
(d) Thomas Byrnes.
4. Where do Moore and Kreizler visit in Chapter 31?
(a) Rhode Island.
(b) Washington D.C.
(d) West Virginia.
5. Where does the killer kick Moore, knocking him unconscious?
(a) The back of the head.
(b) The nose.
(c) The back.
(d) The jaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Adam say helped Japheth with his facial tick?
2. Who disposes of the killer's body?
3. Which member of the team is beaten by the killer?
4. Who takes Moore to see Pomeroy?
5. How many children do Adam and his wife have?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)