|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Episcopal bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
2. Whose thugs rescue Moore and Kreizler from the killer?
3. How old was Pomeroy when he was incarcerated?
4. Who disposes of the killer's body?
5. Who emotionally abused Japheth from the moment of birth?
(a) His brother.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Moore and Kreizler look for answers in Chapter 28?
2. What facial disfigurement does Pomeroy have?
3. In the final chapter, Moore says Marcus and Lucius live where?
4. When looking for Beecham's apartment, the team finds an elderly woman with what kind of pets?
5. What branch of the military does Beecham join?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Sara uncover about the New Paltz murders?
2. What do Moore and Kreizler learn from Adam Dury?
3. What clue do Moore and Kreizler uncover on a trip to Washington D.C.?
4. What does the team find when they visit the apartment where John has been living?
5. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
6. How does the investigative team know that the killer is bald?
7. How does John end up being sent to St. Elizabeth's Asylum?
8. What does Kreizler tell Moore about Mary after they get shot at?
9. Why does Kreizler surprise Moore one day by taking him on a long train trip?
10. Why does Marcus become excited when he sees that the killer left the third murdered boy prostitute's eye in tact?
This section contains 1,004 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)