|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was abusive to Pomeroy because of his facial disfigurement?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
2. Moore begins researching unsolved crimes in what bureau?
(a) Census Bureau.
(b) Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(c) Bureau of Economic Analysis.
(d) Bureau of Consular Affairs.
3. What is the name of the Episcopal bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
4. Where are Moore and Kreizler supposed to go in Chapter 34?
(a) High Bride Tower.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) Central Park.
5. After how many days in D.C. does Moore learn about a murder in New York that seems connected to the killer?
Short Answer Questions
1. The team realizes Beecham and Japheth are related how?
2. Who is laughed at for being bald?
3. Where do Moore and Kreizler wake up in Chapter 30?
4. How is Mary killed?
5. Kreizler says his father is of what descent?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Paul help Kreizler and his team?
2. What bad news do Moore and Kreizler receive in Chapter 36?
3. How does John die?
4. How does the investigative team know that the killer is bald?
5. Why does Kreizler agree to rejoin the case?
6. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
7. What does Dr. Wissler tell Moore and Kreizler about Indian mutilations?
8. How does Moore find himself knocked unconscious at the Croton Reservoir?
9. What does Kreizler tell Moore about Mary after they get shot at?
10. Why does Marcus become excited when he sees that the killer left the third murdered boy prostitute's eye in tact?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)