|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose thugs rescue Moore and Kreizler from the killer?
2. In what year does Beecham join the military?
3. A man with what profession leads the team to Beecham's real apartment?
(a) Private detective.
(b) Bill collector.
4. After how many days in D.C. does Moore learn about a murder in New York that seems connected to the killer?
5. Where do Moore and Kreizler go in Chapter 34 on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
(a) The theater.
(b) The opera.
(c) An Italian restaurant.
(d) A mass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Moore and Kreizler supposed to go in Chapter 34?
2. The team realizes Beecham and Japheth are related how?
3. Who gives Moore and Kreizler permission to continue their investigation, against the wishes of his peers?
4. Where do Moore and Kreizler look for answers in Chapter 28?
5. Paul says he is a fan of whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kreizler agree to rejoin the case?
2. How does Morgan feel about Moore and Kreizler's investigation?
3. Why does Kreizler surprise Moore one day by taking him on a long train trip?
4. How does Moore find himself knocked unconscious at the Croton Reservoir?
5. What do Moore and Kreizler learn from Adam Dury?
6. What bad news do Moore and Kreizler receive in Chapter 36?
7. What do Lucius and Marcus find when they autopsy John's body?
8. What happens when Moore and Kreizler attend the opera on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
9. What do the Isaacsons learn while in Chicago?
10. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)