|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is getting coffee when a member of the team is beaten?
2. In Chapter 22, how many bishops does Moore meet with?
3. Who gives Moore and Kreizler permission to continue their investigation, against the wishes of his peers?
4. What branch of the military does Beecham join?
5. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "No, sir, there was the devil in it all, somewhere..."?
2. While in the military, Beecham is involved what riot?
3. Where are Moore and Kreizler supposed to go in Chapter 34?
4. Paul says he is a fan of whom?
5. What is the first name of the man that raped Japheth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Moore and Kreizler attend the opera on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
2. Why does Kreizler surprise Moore one day by taking him on a long train trip?
3. How does Moore find himself knocked unconscious at the Croton Reservoir?
4. What information does Sara uncover about the New Paltz murders?
5. Why do city officials kidnap Moore and Kreizler?
6. What clue do Moore and Kreizler uncover on a trip to Washington D.C.?
7. How does Morgan feel about Moore and Kreizler's investigation?
8. What does Kreizler tell Moore about Mary after they get shot at?
9. What bad news do Moore and Kreizler receive in Chapter 36?
10. How does John end up being sent to St. Elizabeth's Asylum?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)