|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of the family that was murdered in New York in 1880?
2. Who holds a gun to the killer's head when he is being interrogated?
3. Who is laughed at for being bald?
4. What is the name of the older brother whose parents were murdered in 1880?
5. Who gives Moore and Kreizler permission to continue their investigation, against the wishes of his peers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose thugs rescue Moore and Kreizler from the killer?
2. In what year does Beecham join the military?
3. What method of transportation does Moore use to visit Pomeroy?
4. What is the name of the hospital Kreizler visits in D.C.?
5. A man with what profession leads the team to Beecham's real apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Moore find himself knocked unconscious at the Croton Reservoir?
2. How does John die?
3. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
4. What do Lucius and Marcus find when they autopsy John's body?
5. What do Moore and Kreizler learn from Adam Dury?
6. Why does Marcus become excited when he sees that the killer left the third murdered boy prostitute's eye in tact?
7. What bad news do Moore and Kreizler receive in Chapter 36?
8. What does the team find when they visit the apartment where John has been living?
9. How does John end up being sent to St. Elizabeth's Asylum?
10. What clue do Moore and Kreizler uncover on a trip to Washington D.C.?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)