|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does the novel open?
2. What color dresses does Moore say Sara likes to wear?
3. What is Biff's real first name?
4. What is the first name of the little girl who was murdered by the serial killer alongside her brother?
5. What is Biff's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moore reading when Sara calls him in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
2. Who says, "I'm alive. And even more remarkably, I'm in New York."?
3. Who is Moore and Kreizler's liaison to the police department?
4. Who brings up the murder and mutilation of a brother and sister?
5. Lucius and Marcus have a background in what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kreizler become angry when he is at Bellevue?
2. What does Roosevelt give Moore on March 3, 1896 at the watchtower?
3. How does Moore feel about the possibility that Kreizler and Sara are in love?
4. Why does Kreizler want Moore to meet him at Bellevue the day after they find the first body?
5. Why is Sara waiting for Moore at his doorstep in Chapter 8?
6. How do Moore and Kreizler begin reminiscing about the murder case that makes up the stories narrative?
7. Why does Stevie knock on Moore's door on the morning of March 3, 1896?
8. Why does Moore begin to suspect that Kreizler and Sara are in love?
9. How is the room where Giorgio served his clients described?
10. Why does Moore go to Paresis Hall in Chapter 11?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)