|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Moore say fingerprinting got its first practical test?
2. Who does Moore think Joseph reminds him of?
(a) His childhood best friend.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His brother.
3. Where has the latest victim been found in Chapter 14?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) Castle Garden.
(c) Emerald Isle.
(d) Ellis Island.
4. What is the name of the woman Moore was once engaged to?
5. What is the name of Moore's friend who writes a newspaper article about the killer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul do?
2. Why does Giorgio run away from home?
3. What is Kreizler's first name?
4. What body parts were removed from a murdered brother and sister and left in a water tank?
5. In what year does the novel open?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Isaacsons tell Moore and Kreizler about the murders of a brother and sister after examining their bodies?
2. What leads Kreizler to believe that the person who killed the boy prostitute is a serial killer?
3. Why does Moore go to Paresis Hall in Chapter 11?
4. Why is Sara concerned for the safety of the Santorellis?
5. Why is Roosevelt excited about his meeting with Kreizler and Moore, which he tells Moore about at the watchtower?
6. Why does Moore wake up in a strange place in Chapter 12?
7. What does Marcus discover when examining the scene of the murder of the second boy prostitute?
8. Why does Stevie knock on Moore's door on the morning of March 3, 1896?
9. Why do Kreizler and Moore visit Kreizler's institute in Chapter 7?
10. Why does Kreizler withhold his goal from the Isaacsons when he asks them to examine the bodies of a brother and sister?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)