|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the technical term for fingerprinting?
2. What is the name of Kreizler's housekeeper?
3. What is Sara's last name?
4. What does Biff do for a living?
(a) Owns a bar.
(b) Sells cars.
(c) Works as a bookie.
(d) Works in a church.
5. Who tells the rest of the team that fingerprinting has been rejected by every police department in the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long is Moore asleep after he is drugged in Chapter 11?
2. What color are Joseph's eyes?
3. Who does Joseph say called his murdered friend "uppity"?
4. A friend of Moore's writes an article about the killer for what newspaper?
5. How long has it been since a brother and sister were murdered and mutilated?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Kreizler and Moore visit Kreizler's institute in Chapter 7?
2. What do Sara and Moore learn when they arrive at the home of the Santorellis?
3. Why does Stevie knock on Moore's door on the morning of March 3, 1896?
4. Why is the team quickly smuggled out the back of Castle Garden?
5. What does Roosevelt give Moore on March 3, 1896 at the watchtower?
6. What does Marcus discover when examining the scene of the murder of the second boy prostitute?
7. What theories does the team develop about the killer's childhood and history, based on the evidence they have found?
8. Why is Sara waiting for Moore at his doorstep in Chapter 8?
9. Why does Moore wake up in a strange place in Chapter 12?
10. How do Moore and Kreizler begin reminiscing about the murder case that makes up the stories narrative?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)