|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason?
2. What does Moore do for a living?
(a) Office manager.
3. What relative does Moore live with?
4. What is Biff's real first name?
5. What job does Roosevelt hold?
(b) Police commissioner.
(c) Private detective.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moore reading when Sara calls him in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
2. What is Kreizler's first name?
3. Lucius and Marcus have a background in what?
4. What is Giorgio's stage name?
5. Where does the woman Moore was once engaged to live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Moore see when he arrives at the Williamsburg Bridge on March 3, 1896?
2. Why does Moore wake up in a strange place in Chapter 12?
3. What is the crime scene discovered on March 3, 1896?
4. How does Kreizler treat Mary when the team arrives back at their headquarters after visiting the scene of the second boy prostitute murder?
5. How does Kreizler react when Sara announces that she believes the killer had a woman in his life who has lead to his suffering?
6. What does Roosevelt give Moore on March 3, 1896 at the watchtower?
7. What concerns does the investigative team have they are studying psychology to learn about the killer's possible motives?
8. What theories does the team develop about the killer's childhood and history, based on the evidence they have found?
9. What leads Kreizler to believe that the person who killed the boy prostitute is a serial killer?
10. How is the room where Giorgio served his clients described?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)