|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what tool does Lucius believe the killer mutilated the brother and sister he killed?
(a) A fork.
(b) A knife.
(c) A scalpel.
(d) An axe.
2. Who presents a letter sent to Mrs. Santorelli from the killer?
3. What does Kreizler do for a living?
4. What is the name of Kreizler's housekeeper?
5. What time is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
(a) 4:30 p.m.
(b) 1:45 a.m.
(c) 9:15 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kreizler's first name?
2. How long has it been since a brother and sister were murdered and mutilated?
3. Who says, "That's one gutsy girl."?
4. What kind of document does Kreizler and Moore find attached to a foul-smelling bad left in Kreizler's carriage?
5. In what year do Moore and Kreizler investigate a series of murders together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What theories does the team develop about the killer's childhood and history, based on the evidence they have found?
2. Why does Moore go to Paresis Hall in Chapter 11?
3. Why does Kreizler want Moore to meet him at Bellevue the day after they find the first body?
4. What leads Kreizler to believe that the person who killed the boy prostitute is a serial killer?
5. What does Moore see when he arrives at the Williamsburg Bridge on March 3, 1896?
6. What does Marcus discover when examining the scene of the murder of the second boy prostitute?
7. Why is Sara concerned for the safety of the Santorellis?
8. Why is Roosevelt excited about his meeting with Kreizler and Moore, which he tells Moore about at the watchtower?
9. How do Moore and Kreizler begin reminiscing about the murder case that makes up the stories narrative?
10. Why is Sara waiting for Moore at his doorstep in Chapter 8?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)