|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Moore's first name?
2. Who says, "Some customers, they like it when you don't like it."?
3. What is Biff's real first name?
4. Who befriends a young man named Joseph?
5. What does Biff do for a living?
(a) Sells cars.
(b) Owns a bar.
(c) Works in a church.
(d) Works as a bookie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ailment does Kreizler's housekeeper have?
2. What is Lucius and Marcus' last name?
3. What is the technical term for fingerprinting?
4. What is Moore reading when Sara calls him in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
5. Why is Sara worried about Kreizler in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Moore and Sara learn when they go to the census office to ask if John ever worked there?
2. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
3. What leads Kreizler to believe that the person who killed the boy prostitute is a serial killer?
4. What do the Isaacsons learn while in Chicago?
5. Why does Marcus become excited when he sees that the killer left the third murdered boy prostitute's eye in tact?
6. What does the team find when they visit the apartment where John has been living?
7. Why does Roosevelt want Moore's investigation into the boy prostitute's murder to be a secret.
8. Why does Kreizler become angry when he is at Bellevue?
9. What does Joseph tell Moore and Marcus about the second murdered boy prostitute?
10. Why does Moore go to Paresis Hall in Chapter 11?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)