|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "But I can tell you, John--that's a man's work, back there."?
2. What is the name of Kreizler's housekeeper?
3. What is Moore's first name?
4. What is Moore reading when Sara calls him in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
(a) The Principles of Psychology.
(b) The Morals of Psychology.
(c) The Rules of Psychology.
(d) The Maxims of Psychology.
5. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is about how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Moore was once engaged to?
2. How long has it been since a brother and sister were murdered and mutilated?
3. What is the name of the restaurant where Moore and Kreizler meet for lunch after a funeral?
4. What is the stage name of the victim Joseph knew?
5. What job does Roosevelt hold?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sara express concern for Kreizler in Chapter 19?
2. What does Biff tell Moore when he visits Paresis Hall in Chapter 11?
3. How do Moore and Kreizler begin reminiscing about the murder case that makes up the stories narrative?
4. How does Kreizler treat Mary when the team arrives back at their headquarters after visiting the scene of the second boy prostitute murder?
5. What does Moore see when he arrives at the Williamsburg Bridge on March 3, 1896?
6. Why does Moore go to Paresis Hall in Chapter 11?
7. What concerns does the investigative team have they are studying psychology to learn about the killer's possible motives?
8. What theories does the team develop about the killer's childhood and history, based on the evidence they have found?
9. What does Marcus discover when examining the scene of the murder of the second boy prostitute?
10. Why is Roosevelt excited about his meeting with Kreizler and Moore, which he tells Moore about at the watchtower?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)