|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the stage name of the victim Joseph knew?
2. The cops who beat the Santorellis were accompanied by how many priests?
3. Who is Moore and Kreizler's liaison to the police department?
4. Who befriends a young man named Joseph?
5. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is about how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, Moore begins to suspect that who is in love with Sara?
2. In what year do Moore and Kreizler investigate a series of murders together?
3. Who says, "Change isn't something most people enjoy, even if it's progressive change."?
4. What body parts were removed from a murdered brother and sister and left in a water tank?
5. What is the name of Kreizler's friend who helped inspire his theory?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Moore see when he arrives at the Williamsburg Bridge on March 3, 1896?
2. Why does Kreizler withhold his goal from the Isaacsons when he asks them to examine the bodies of a brother and sister?
3. What similar murder to the murder of the boy prostitute does Kreizler bring up in Chapter 6?
4. What do Moore and Sara learn when they go to the census office to ask if John ever worked there?
5. How do Moore and Kreizler begin reminiscing about the murder case that makes up the stories narrative?
6. What does Marcus discover when examining the scene of the murder of the second boy prostitute?
7. What concerns does the investigative team have they are studying psychology to learn about the killer's possible motives?
8. What does Joseph tell Moore and Marcus about the second murdered boy prostitute?
9. Describe the letter Sara obtains from that was sent to Mrs. Santorelli.
10. How does Paul help Kreizler and his team?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)