|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of an essayist called Jake?
2. What is the name of the institution where Kreizler takes Moore to interview a man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason.
3. Who vehemently disagrees with the idea that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
4. What is the name of the man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason?
5. Who says, "By all rights you should be dead."?
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
2. What is Lucius and Marcus' last name?
3. In Chapter 16, Moore begins to suspect that who is in love with Sara?
4. Who tells the rest of the team that fingerprinting has been rejected by every police department in the world?
5. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is trying to pretend to be what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What similar murder to the murder of the boy prostitute does Kreizler bring up in Chapter 6?
2. Why does Kreizler want Moore to meet him at Bellevue the day after they find the first body?
3. Why does Moore wake up in a strange place in Chapter 12?
4. What does Moore see when he arrives at the Williamsburg Bridge on March 3, 1896?
5. What is the crime scene discovered on March 3, 1896?
6. What do the Isaacsons tell Moore and Kreizler about the murders of a brother and sister after examining their bodies?
7. Why does Kreizler become angry when he is at Bellevue?
8. What theories does the team develop about the killer's childhood and history, based on the evidence they have found?
9. How does Kreizler treat Mary when the team arrives back at their headquarters after visiting the scene of the second boy prostitute murder?
10. What does Marcus discover when examining the scene of the murder of the second boy prostitute?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)