|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Roosevelt's son who Moore mentions in Chapter 1?
2. What time is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
(a) 9:15 p.m.
(b) 1:45 a.m.
(d) 4:30 p.m.
3. Who tells the rest of the team that fingerprinting has been rejected by every police department in the world?
4. What is the name of Roosevelt's wife?
5. Joseph says his friend who was murdered kept referring to the killer as what?
(a) A saint.
(b) An angel.
(c) A god.
(d) A demon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marcus say is good with kids?
2. Who says, "I'm alive. And even more remarkably, I'm in New York."?
3. Moore says Hotel Gonfarone serves the best of what kind of food?
4. What month is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
5. What is the name of Kreizler's friend who helped inspire his theory?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kreizler tell Moore about Mary after they get shot at?
2. How does Kreizler treat Mary when the team arrives back at their headquarters after visiting the scene of the second boy prostitute murder?
3. What does Sara share with Moore about Kreizler's childhood?
4. Why do city officials kidnap Moore and Kreizler?
5. What happens when Sara and Moore run into Paul and Biff at the police department?
6. What clue do Moore and Kreizler uncover on a trip to Washington D.C.?
7. What does Marcus discover when examining the scene of the murder of the second boy prostitute?
8. What do Lucius and Marcus find when they autopsy John's body?
9. How is the room where Giorgio served his clients described?
10. What do Sara and Moore learn when they arrive at the home of the Santorellis?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)