|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Moore's friend who writes a newspaper article about the killer?
2. What does Biff do for a living?
(a) Works in a church.
(b) Works as a bookie.
(c) Sells cars.
(d) Owns a bar.
3. Where has the latest victim been found in Chapter 14?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) Emerald Isle.
(c) Castle Garden.
(d) Ellis Island.
4. Who brings up the murder and mutilation of a brother and sister?
5. What is Paul's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. The killer sends a letter to Mrs. Santorelli suggesting that he may have done what?
2. Sara once worked as an assistant to a person of what profession?
3. A friend of Moore's writes an article about the killer for what newspaper?
4. Who says, "There's no sense of haste about these injuries."?
5. Who says, "I'm alive. And even more remarkably, I'm in New York."?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the room where Giorgio served his clients described?
2. What does Moore see when he arrives at the Williamsburg Bridge on March 3, 1896?
3. Why do Kreizler and Moore visit Kreizler's institute in Chapter 7?
4. What does Roosevelt give Moore on March 3, 1896 at the watchtower?
5. What leads Kreizler to believe that the person who killed the boy prostitute is a serial killer?
6. Why does Moore go to Paresis Hall in Chapter 11?
7. Why is the team quickly smuggled out the back of Castle Garden?
8. What concerns does the investigative team have they are studying psychology to learn about the killer's possible motives?
9. What does Moore learn from one of Giorgio's friends about his murder?
10. How does Kreizler react when Sara announces that she believes the killer had a woman in his life who has lead to his suffering?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)