|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Kreizler's housekeeper?
2. What month is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
3. What is the name of Roosevelt's wife?
4. How many women work for the New York City police department at the time when Kreizler is investigating a murder?
5. Who firsts suggests that the man who killed Giorgio is a serial killer?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, Moore begins to suspect that who is in love with Sara?
2. What is the name of the restaurant where Moore and Kreizler meet for lunch after a funeral?
3. Who says, "Change isn't something most people enjoy, even if it's progressive change."?
4. What do two police officers have on their clothes, which causes someone to think the Santorellis might have been harmed?
5. What is Sara's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What similar murder to the murder of the boy prostitute does Kreizler bring up in Chapter 6?
2. Why is the team quickly smuggled out the back of Castle Garden?
3. What does Roosevelt give Moore on March 3, 1896 at the watchtower?
4. Why does Kreizler withhold his goal from the Isaacsons when he asks them to examine the bodies of a brother and sister?
5. Why does Moore go to Paresis Hall in Chapter 11?
6. How does Moore feel about the possibility that Kreizler and Sara are in love?
7. What does Biff tell Moore when he visits Paresis Hall in Chapter 11?
8. What is the crime scene discovered on March 3, 1896?
9. Why is Sara waiting for Moore at his doorstep in Chapter 8?
10. Why does Moore begin to suspect that Kreizler and Sara are in love?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)