|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moore says Hotel Gonfarone serves the best of what kind of food?
2. In Chapter 16, Moore begins to suspect that who is in love with Sara?
3. Who is Moore and Kreizler's liaison to the police department?
4. What kind of document does Kreizler and Moore find attached to a foul-smelling bad left in Kreizler's carriage?
(a) A sheet of music.
(b) A page from a scientific text.
(c) A page from the Bible.
(d) A labor contract.
5. What body parts were removed from a murdered brother and sister and left in a water tank?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Moore think Joseph reminds him of?
2. What is Paul's last name?
3. What job does Roosevelt hold?
4. Lucius and Marcus have a background in what?
5. Why is Sara worried about Kreizler in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Moore and Kreizler begin reminiscing about the murder case that makes up the stories narrative?
2. What do Lucius and Marcus find when they autopsy John's body?
3. Why does Moore go to Paresis Hall in Chapter 11?
4. What do Moore and Kreizler learn from Adam Dury?
5. Why does Kreizler surprise Moore one day by taking him on a long train trip?
6. What do Moore and Sara learn when they go to the census office to ask if John ever worked there?
7. What concerns does the investigative team have they are studying psychology to learn about the killer's possible motives?
8. What information does Sara uncover about the New Paltz murders?
9. Describe the letter Sara obtains from that was sent to Mrs. Santorelli.
10. What does Marcus discover when examining the scene of the murder of the second boy prostitute?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)