|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joseph says his friend who was murdered kept referring to the killer as what?
(a) A saint.
(b) A demon.
(c) A god.
(d) An angel.
2. What club does the team visit in Chapter 17?
(a) Red Robin.
(b) Steel Tower.
(c) Silver Bullet.
(d) Golden Rule.
3. What university are Moore and Kreizler graduates from?
4. Who does Moore think Joseph reminds him of?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His childhood best friend.
(c) His brother.
(d) His nephew.
5. In what month does the novel open?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Moore and Kreizler go to find out who their liaison to police department will be?
2. In what year does the novel open?
3. What is the first name of the little girl who was murdered by the serial killer alongside her brother?
4. Who vehemently disagrees with the idea that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
5. What relative does Moore live with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kreizler become angry when he is at Bellevue?
2. Why does Moore begin to suspect that Kreizler and Sara are in love?
3. Why is Sara waiting for Moore at his doorstep in Chapter 8?
4. What does Joseph tell Moore and Marcus about the second murdered boy prostitute?
5. How do Moore and Kreizler begin reminiscing about the murder case that makes up the stories narrative?
6. Why does the investigative team visit Castle Garden in Chapter 14?
7. Describe the letter Sara obtains from that was sent to Mrs. Santorelli.
8. How is the room where Giorgio served his clients described?
9. What does Moore learn from one of Giorgio's friends about his murder?
10. What leads Kreizler to believe that the person who killed the boy prostitute is a serial killer?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)