Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of equipment does Marcus believe the killer is using to gain entry to the crime scenes?
(a) Mountain climbing gear.
(b) Gardening tools.
(c) Kitchen utensils.
(d) Electronic gadgets.
2. What is the name of the woman Moore was once engaged to?
3. What is the name of the man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason?
4. Who says in Chapter 21 that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
5. What is the name of Kreizler's friend who helped inspire his theory?
(a) David Vincent.
(b) Adolf Meyer.
(c) Van Ericsson.
(d) Curtis Scott.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul do?
2. What is Biff's real first name?
3. What is the name of Moore's maid?
4. Why is Sara worried about Kreizler in Chapter 19?
5. What is Lucius and Marcus' last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Moore learn from one of Giorgio's friends about his murder?
2. How does John die?
3. Why does Moore go to Paresis Hall in Chapter 11?
4. Why do city officials kidnap Moore and Kreizler?
5. How does Paul help Kreizler and his team?
6. Describe Moore's meeting with two local bishops when he is investigating the boy prostitute murders.
7. What do Moore and Sara learn when they go to the census office to ask if John ever worked there?
8. What concerns does the investigative team have they are studying psychology to learn about the killer's possible motives?
9. What do Moore and Kreizler learn about Pomeroy's childhood when they talk to him?
10. How does the investigative team know that the killer is bald?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)