|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who firsts suggests that the man who killed Giorgio is a serial killer?
2. Who takes Mary out for a day of fun in Chapter 16?
3. Who is Moore and Kreizler's liaison to the police department?
4. Where does Giorgio work at the time of his death?
(a) Mustang Ranch.
(b) Paresis Hall.
(c) Dumas Brothel.
(d) Bird Cage Theatre.
5. Who tells Moore that the Santorellis might have been harmed?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year do Moore and Kreizler investigate a series of murders together?
2. What is Paul's last name?
3. Who says, "I'm alive. And even more remarkably, I'm in New York."?
4. What kind of equipment does Marcus believe the killer is using to gain entry to the crime scenes?
5. What is the stage name of the victim Joseph knew?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joseph tell Moore and Marcus about the second murdered boy prostitute?
2. Why is Sara waiting for Moore at his doorstep in Chapter 8?
3. What is the crime scene discovered on March 3, 1896?
4. What concerns does the investigative team have they are studying psychology to learn about the killer's possible motives?
5. Describe the letter Sara obtains from that was sent to Mrs. Santorelli.
6. Why does Moore go to Paresis Hall in Chapter 11?
7. Why does Kreizler become angry when he is at Bellevue?
8. What does Moore see when he arrives at the Williamsburg Bridge on March 3, 1896?
9. What does Marcus discover when examining the scene of the murder of the second boy prostitute?
10. How is the room where Giorgio served his clients described?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)