|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The cops who beat the Santorellis were accompanied by how many priests?
2. What is the last name of the brother and sister who were murdered and mutilated?
3. What color are Joseph's eyes?
4. What is Lucius and Marcus' last name?
5. What was the major reason Kreizler chose the new headquarters he picked in Chapter 12?
(a) Proximity to restaurants.
(b) Proximity to the police department.
(c) The view.
(d) His cousin owns the building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dresses does Moore say Sara likes to wear?
2. What is Paul's last name?
3. What is Giorgio's stage name?
4. For how long is Moore asleep after he is drugged in Chapter 11?
5. What is Moore reading when Sara calls him in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Biff tell Moore when he visits Paresis Hall in Chapter 11?
2. What do the Isaacsons tell Moore and Kreizler about the murders of a brother and sister after examining their bodies?
3. Why does Moore wake up in a strange place in Chapter 12?
4. What is the crime scene discovered on March 3, 1896?
5. How does Moore meet Joseph?
6. What does Roosevelt give Moore on March 3, 1896 at the watchtower?
7. What does Moore see when he arrives at the Williamsburg Bridge on March 3, 1896?
8. Why does Kreizler want Moore to meet him at Bellevue the day after they find the first body?
9. Why is Roosevelt excited about his meeting with Kreizler and Moore, which he tells Moore about at the watchtower?
10. What happens when Sara and Moore run into Paul and Biff at the police department?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)