|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kreizler feel when he learns that Mary spent a fun day with a man?
(a) He is not interested.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is jealous.
2. Who says, "Change isn't something most people enjoy, even if it's progressive change."?
3. What is the name of Kreizler's housekeeper?
4. Sara points out that all the murders since January have taken place near what?
(a) Open fields.
5. What is the first name of the little girl who was murdered by the serial killer alongside her brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "That's one gutsy girl."?
2. What does Moore do for a living?
3. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is about how old?
4. What is Moore's first name?
5. What is the name of Moore's friend who writes a newspaper article about the killer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Moore wake up in a strange place in Chapter 12?
2. Why does Stevie knock on Moore's door on the morning of March 3, 1896?
3. Why does Roosevelt want Moore's investigation into the boy prostitute's murder to be a secret.
4. Why is the team quickly smuggled out the back of Castle Garden?
5. How do Moore and Kreizler begin reminiscing about the murder case that makes up the stories narrative?
6. Why does Sara express concern for Kreizler in Chapter 19?
7. Why is Sara concerned for the safety of the Santorellis?
8. How is the room where Giorgio served his clients described?
9. Why does Moore go to Paresis Hall in Chapter 11?
10. Why is Roosevelt excited about his meeting with Kreizler and Moore, which he tells Moore about at the watchtower?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)