|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moore says Hotel Gonfarone serves the best of what kind of food?
2. Who says in Chapter 21 that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
3. Who does Joseph say called his murdered friend "uppity"?
(a) Scotch Jeanne.
(b) Scotch Lynn.
(c) Scotch Belle.
(d) Scotch Ann.
4. Who is Moore and Kreizler's liaison to the police department?
5. Who says, "I'm alive. And even more remarkably, I'm in New York."?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relative does Moore live with?
2. Whose funeral does Moore attend in the first chapter?
3. Who does Moore think Joseph reminds him of?
4. What is the name of the professor who wrote the psychology book Moore studies?
5. In what month does the novel open?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Sara and Moore learn when they arrive at the home of the Santorellis?
2. Why does Moore wake up in a strange place in Chapter 12?
3. What happens when Sara and Moore run into Paul and Biff at the police department?
4. Why does the investigative team visit Castle Garden in Chapter 14?
5. What leads Kreizler to believe that the person who killed the boy prostitute is a serial killer?
6. What does Marcus discover when examining the scene of the murder of the second boy prostitute?
7. How does Moore meet Joseph?
8. Why does Kreizler become angry when he is at Bellevue?
9. What does Moore learn from one of Giorgio's friends about his murder?
10. What concerns does the investigative team have they are studying psychology to learn about the killer's possible motives?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)