|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relative does Moore live with?
2. What is Paul's last name?
3. What club does the team visit in Chapter 17?
(a) Red Robin.
(b) Silver Bullet.
(c) Golden Rule.
(d) Steel Tower.
4. Why does Giorgio run away from home?
(a) He wanted to become a dancer.
(b) To elope.
(c) To join the military.
(d) He was being beaten.
5. How long has it been since a brother and sister were murdered and mutilated?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the woman Moore was once engaged to live?
2. Who says, "Change isn't something most people enjoy, even if it's progressive change."?
3. In what month does the novel open?
4. What is Giorgio's stage name?
5. What nickname does Roosevelt's wife give to Kreizler?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Roosevelt want Moore's investigation into the boy prostitute's murder to be a secret.
2. What is the crime scene discovered on March 3, 1896?
3. Why does the investigative team visit Castle Garden in Chapter 14?
4. Why does Kreizler want Moore to meet him at Bellevue the day after they find the first body?
5. Why does Stevie knock on Moore's door on the morning of March 3, 1896?
6. What happens when Sara and Moore run into Paul and Biff at the police department?
7. Why does Sara express concern for Kreizler in Chapter 19?
8. What theories does the team develop about the killer's childhood and history, based on the evidence they have found?
9. Why is Roosevelt excited about his meeting with Kreizler and Moore, which he tells Moore about at the watchtower?
10. Why does Kreizler become angry when he is at Bellevue?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)