|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I'm alive. And even more remarkably, I'm in New York."?
2. What is the stage name of the victim Joseph knew?
3. What is Stevie's last name?
4. Who does Marcus say is good with kids?
5. What month is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moore's first name?
2. What kind of document does Kreizler and Moore find attached to a foul-smelling bad left in Kreizler's carriage?
3. Moore says Hotel Gonfarone serves the best of what kind of food?
4. Who is Moore and Kreizler's liaison to the police department?
5. What is the last name of an essayist called Jake?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the team quickly smuggled out the back of Castle Garden?
2. Why does the investigative team visit Castle Garden in Chapter 14?
3. What does Marcus discover when examining the scene of the murder of the second boy prostitute?
4. Why does Moore begin to suspect that Kreizler and Sara are in love?
5. How does Moore feel about the possibility that Kreizler and Sara are in love?
6. Why does Kreizler withhold his goal from the Isaacsons when he asks them to examine the bodies of a brother and sister?
7. What similar murder to the murder of the boy prostitute does Kreizler bring up in Chapter 6?
8. How does Kreizler treat Mary when the team arrives back at their headquarters after visiting the scene of the second boy prostitute murder?
9. How does Moore meet Joseph?
10. Why is Sara waiting for Moore at his doorstep in Chapter 8?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)