|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the woman Moore was once engaged to live?
2. Who rescues Moore when he is drugged in Chapter 11?
3. What is the only known cause for why the man in the insane asylum killed his neighbor's daughter?
(a) He was told she was mentally ill.
(b) He was asked not to tell off color jokes in front of her.
(c) She accused him of molesting her.
(d) She would play in his backyard without his permission.
4. What is the name of Moore's maid?
5. What kind of equipment does Marcus believe the killer is using to gain entry to the crime scenes?
(a) Electronic gadgets.
(b) Mountain climbing gear.
(c) Kitchen utensils.
(d) Gardening tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who vehemently disagrees with the idea that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
2. What is the technical term for fingerprinting?
3. Who drugs Moore in Chapter 11?
4. What body parts were removed from a murdered brother and sister and left in a water tank?
5. What is Sara's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kreizler want Moore to meet him at Bellevue the day after they find the first body?
2. How does Kreizler react when Sara announces that she believes the killer had a woman in his life who has lead to his suffering?
3. How do Moore and Kreizler begin reminiscing about the murder case that makes up the stories narrative?
4. What theories does the team develop about the killer's childhood and history, based on the evidence they have found?
5. Why does Kreizler withhold his goal from the Isaacsons when he asks them to examine the bodies of a brother and sister?
6. What do Sara and Moore learn when they arrive at the home of the Santorellis?
7. Why does Stevie knock on Moore's door on the morning of March 3, 1896?
8. How does Kreizler treat Mary when the team arrives back at their headquarters after visiting the scene of the second boy prostitute murder?
9. Why does Kreizler become angry when he is at Bellevue?
10. What do the Isaacsons tell Moore and Kreizler about the murders of a brother and sister after examining their bodies?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)