|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the professor who wrote the psychology book Moore studies?
(a) Del Giudice.
2. What nationality are the Delmonicos?
3. What is the name of the man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason?
4. What is the real name of the victim Joseph knew?
5. What is the name of the woman Moore was once engaged to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus find on the side of the building where a body is found in Chapter 14?
2. Who says, "Some customers, they like it when you don't like it."?
3. Sara once worked as an assistant to a person of what profession?
4. What is the address of the new headquarters Kreizler chooses for his team in Chapter 12?
5. With what tool does Lucius believe the killer mutilated the brother and sister he killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Sara waiting for Moore at his doorstep in Chapter 8?
2. What information does Sara uncover about the New Paltz murders?
3. How does John die?
4. What does Sara share with Moore about Kreizler's childhood?
5. How does Kreizler react when Sara announces that she believes the killer had a woman in his life who has lead to his suffering?
6. Why does Kreizler surprise Moore one day by taking him on a long train trip?
7. What happens when Sara and Moore run into Paul and Biff at the police department?
8. What do Moore and Kreizler learn about Pomeroy's childhood when they talk to him?
9. What bad news do Moore and Kreizler receive in Chapter 36?
10. Why does Kreizler withhold his goal from the Isaacsons when he asks them to examine the bodies of a brother and sister?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)