|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Giorgio run away from home?
(a) He was being beaten.
(b) To join the military.
(c) To elope.
(d) He wanted to become a dancer.
2. What kind of document does Kreizler and Moore find attached to a foul-smelling bad left in Kreizler's carriage?
(a) A page from a scientific text.
(b) A sheet of music.
(c) A labor contract.
(d) A page from the Bible.
3. Lucius and Marcus have a background in what?
4. The killer sends a letter to Mrs. Santorelli suggesting that he may have done what?
(a) Taken photos of Giorgio's body.
(b) Eaten part of Giorgio's body.
(c) Beaten Giorgio with a belt.
(d) Kept Giorgio's clothing.
5. What time is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
(a) 9:15 p.m.
(c) 4:30 p.m.
(d) 1:45 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in Kreizler's institute does he have an autopsy suite?
2. Who says, "There's no sense of haste about these injuries."?
3. Who says, "Some customers, they like it when you don't like it."?
4. What does Paul do?
5. The man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason has been put on what drug?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Roosevelt give Moore on March 3, 1896 at the watchtower?
2. Why is the team quickly smuggled out the back of Castle Garden?
3. Why does the investigative team visit Castle Garden in Chapter 14?
4. How does Kreizler treat Mary when the team arrives back at their headquarters after visiting the scene of the second boy prostitute murder?
5. What leads Kreizler to believe that the person who killed the boy prostitute is a serial killer?
6. Why does Roosevelt want Moore's investigation into the boy prostitute's murder to be a secret.
7. How do Moore and Kreizler begin reminiscing about the murder case that makes up the stories narrative?
8. What does Moore see when he arrives at the Williamsburg Bridge on March 3, 1896?
9. Why is Sara waiting for Moore at his doorstep in Chapter 8?
10. Describe the letter Sara obtains from that was sent to Mrs. Santorelli.
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)