|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lucius and Marcus have a background in what?
2. Where does Giorgio work at the time of his death?
(a) Bird Cage Theatre.
(b) Dumas Brothel.
(c) Paresis Hall.
(d) Mustang Ranch.
3. For how long is Moore asleep after he is drugged in Chapter 11?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) A week.
(d) 20 hours.
4. What is the name of Kreizler's friend who helped inspire his theory?
(a) David Vincent.
(b) Van Ericsson.
(c) Adolf Meyer.
(d) Curtis Scott.
5. What is the name of Moore's friend who writes a newspaper article about the killer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joseph say called his murdered friend "uppity"?
2. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is about how old?
3. What is Biff's real first name?
4. Who says, "There's no sense of haste about these injuries."?
5. Who drugs Moore in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joseph tell Moore and Marcus about the second murdered boy prostitute?
2. Why is Sara waiting for Moore at his doorstep in Chapter 8?
3. What happens when Sara and Moore run into Paul and Biff at the police department?
4. What does Marcus discover when examining the scene of the murder of the second boy prostitute?
5. Why do Kreizler and Moore visit Kreizler's institute in Chapter 7?
6. Why does Kreizler become angry when he is at Bellevue?
7. Why does Roosevelt want Moore's investigation into the boy prostitute's murder to be a secret.
8. Why does Kreizler want Moore to meet him at Bellevue the day after they find the first body?
9. Why does Stevie knock on Moore's door on the morning of March 3, 1896?
10. Why does Sara express concern for Kreizler in Chapter 19?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)