|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in Kreizler's institute does he have an autopsy suite?
(c) West corridor.
(d) Ninth floor.
2. What month is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
3. What is the real name of the victim Joseph knew?
4. What does Marcus find on the side of the building where a body is found in Chapter 14?
5. Sara once worked as an assistant to a person of what profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Moore was once engaged to?
2. Where has the latest victim been found in Chapter 14?
3. What is the last name of an essayist called Jake?
4. Who firsts suggests that the man who killed Giorgio is a serial killer?
5. What does Kreizler do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the crime scene discovered on March 3, 1896?
2. What does Moore learn from one of Giorgio's friends about his murder?
3. What does Biff tell Moore when he visits Paresis Hall in Chapter 11?
4. Why does the investigative team visit Castle Garden in Chapter 14?
5. Why is Sara concerned for the safety of the Santorellis?
6. Why does Moore go to Paresis Hall in Chapter 11?
7. How does Moore meet Joseph?
8. Why does Roosevelt want Moore's investigation into the boy prostitute's murder to be a secret.
9. What leads Kreizler to believe that the person who killed the boy prostitute is a serial killer?
10. Why does Sara express concern for Kreizler in Chapter 19?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)