|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the killer kick Moore, knocking him unconscious?
(a) The back of the head.
(b) The back.
(c) The jaw.
(d) The nose.
2. In Chapter 22, how many bishops does Moore meet with?
3. What is the name of the hospital Kreizler visits in D.C.?
(a) St. Paul's.
(b) St. Elizabeth's.
(c) St. Peter's.
(d) St. Ruth's.
4. Who says, "No, sir, there was the devil in it all, somewhere..."?
5. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
6. How does Adam say he has been married?
(a) 19 years.
(b) 22 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 4 years.
7. Who takes Moore to see Pomeroy?
8. In Chapter 26, the team realizes that the killer is what?
9. In what year is Beecham hired as a clerk for the census?
10. Which member of the team is beaten by the killer?
11. What is Beecham's first job at the census?
(b) Phone operator.
(c) Office manager.
12. Where do Moore and Kreizler look for answers in Chapter 28?
(a) A factory.
(b) A church.
(c) A museum.
(d) A school.
13. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
14. While in the military, Beecham is involved what riot?
(a) Red Summer.
(b) May Day.
15. In what year does Beecham join the military?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mary killed?
2. What does the team find in Beecham's old room in an elderly woman's home?
3. Who holds a gun to the killer's head when he is being interrogated?
4. Kreizler says his father is of what descent?
5. When looking for Beecham's apartment, the team finds an elderly woman with what kind of pets?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)