|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The team realizes Beecham and Japheth are related how?
(a) They are father and son.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are distant cousins.
(d) They are the same person.
2. In Chapter 28, Moore and Kreizler wish to speak to an expert on what?
(a) European serial killers.
3. What facial disfigurement does Pomeroy have?
(a) He is missing an eye.
(b) He has a harelip.
(c) He has a tumor.
(d) He has a large scar.
4. Which member of the team is beaten by the killer?
5. Whose thugs rescue Moore and Kreizler from the killer?
6. How does Adam say he has been married?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 19 years.
(d) 13 years.
7. In Chapter 22, how many bishops does Moore meet with?
8. Who takes Moore to see Pomeroy?
9. Who kills Beecham?
10. Who is getting coffee when a member of the team is beaten?
11. What body part of the victim found in Chapter 26 does Marcus want to photograph?
(a) The thumb.
(b) The eye.
(c) The toenail.
(d) The hair.
12. How old was Pomeroy when he was incarcerated?
13. In the final chapter, Moore says Marcus and Lucius live where?
(c) Rhode Island.
(d) New York.
14. Kreizler says his father is of what descent?
15. How old is Beecham when he joins the military?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the man that raped Japheth?
2. Pomeroy holds Moore captive with what?
3. While in the military, Beecham is involved in a riot in what city?
4. What branch of the military does Beecham join?
5. What is the name of the Catholic bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)