|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
2. The team discovers the location of Beecham's apartment after visiting a bar where?
(b) Glen Oaks.
(d) Five Points.
3. Who kills Mary?
4. What is the name of the older brother whose parents were murdered in 1880?
5. How old is Beecham when he joins the military?
6. What branch of the military does Beecham join?
7. What is Pomeroy's first name?
8. What is the last name of the family that was murdered in New York in 1880?
9. How does Adam say he has been married?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 22 years.
10. Where do Moore and Kreizler go in Chapter 34 on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
(a) An Italian restaurant.
(b) The theater.
(c) The opera.
(d) A mass.
11. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
12. What does the team find in Beecham's old room in an elderly woman's home?
(a) Photographs of children.
(b) A gun.
(c) A dead animal.
(d) A journal.
13. What is the name of the Episcopal bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
14. What is the first name of the man that raped Japheth?
15. Where do Moore and Kreizler look for answers in Chapter 28?
(a) A factory.
(b) A museum.
(c) A church.
(d) A school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Moore and Kreizler permission to continue their investigation, against the wishes of his peers?
2. Who kills Beecham?
3. What facial disfigurement does Pomeroy have?
4. In what year is Beecham hired as a clerk for the census?
5. In Chapter 28, Moore and Kreizler wish to speak to an expert on what?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)