|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do Adam and his wife have?
2. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a former police commissioner named what?
(a) Thomas Byrnes.
(b) Eric Stevens.
(c) Alan James.
(d) Graham Andrews.
3. Who emotionally abused Japheth from the moment of birth?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His brother.
4. Moore learns in D.C. about a murder that seems connected to the killer in what New York city?
(b) New Paltz.
5. What kind of business does Stevie open?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A tobacco shop.
(d) A dress shop.
6. Who holds a gun to the killer's head when he is being interrogated?
7. In Chapter 26, the team realizes that the killer is what?
8. What is the first name of the man that raped Japheth?
9. Where do Moore and Kreizler wake up in Chapter 30?
(a) In a church.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) At a hotel in Manhattan.
(d) At the home of J. P. Morgan.
10. What does the team find in Beecham's old room in an elderly woman's home?
(a) Photographs of children.
(b) A dead animal.
(c) A journal.
(d) A gun.
11. Where does the team begin to suspect the killer lived as a child?
(a) The South.
(c) The West.
12. Who saves Moore and Kreizler from being harassed by a mob in Chapter 27?
13. Who takes Moore to see Pomeroy?
14. Which member of the team is beaten by the killer?
15. What is the name of the hospital Kreizler visits in D.C.?
(a) St. Paul's.
(b) St. Peter's.
(c) St. Ruth's.
(d) St. Elizabeth's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "No, sir, there was the devil in it all, somewhere..."?
2. How is Mary killed?
3. What is the last name of the family that was murdered in New York in 1880?
4. What facial disfigurement does Pomeroy have?
5. What is Pomeroy's first name?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)