|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Adam say helped Japheth with his facial tick?
(a) Writing poetry.
(b) Hunting animals.
(d) Being hugged.
2. Who gives Moore and Kreizler permission to continue their investigation, against the wishes of his peers?
3. Who is laughed at for being bald?
4. What is the name of the hospital Kreizler visits in D.C.?
(a) St. Paul's.
(b) St. Peter's.
(c) St. Ruth's.
(d) St. Elizabeth's.
5. Who takes Moore to see Pomeroy?
6. What does the team find in Beecham's old room in an elderly woman's home?
(a) A dead animal.
(b) Photographs of children.
(c) A journal.
(d) A gun.
7. What is the first name of the man that raped Japheth?
8. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a Postal Censor named what?
(a) Frederick Summers.
(b) Joseph Gunn.
(c) Anthony Comstock.
(d) Christopher Carpenter.
9. After how many days in D.C. does Moore learn about a murder in New York that seems connected to the killer?
10. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
11. How old is Beecham when he joins the military?
12. While in the military, Beecham is involved what riot?
(c) May Day.
(d) Red Summer.
13. The team discovers the location of Beecham's apartment after visiting a bar where?
(a) Five Points.
(b) Glen Oaks.
14. What is the last name of the family that was murdered in New York in 1880?
15. What is the name of the expert Moore and Kreizler talk to in Chapter 28?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is getting coffee when a member of the team is beaten?
2. The team realizes Beecham and Japheth are related how?
3. Who was abusive to Pomeroy because of his facial disfigurement?
4. What is the name of the Catholic bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
5. In Chapter 28, Moore and Kreizler wish to speak to an expert on what?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)