|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the final chapter, Moore says Sara lives where?
(a) New York.
2. In what year does Beecham join the military?
3. Who saves Moore and Kreizler from being harassed by a mob in Chapter 27?
4. Who is getting coffee when a member of the team is beaten?
5. What is the last name of the family that was murdered in New York in 1880?
6. Moore visits a Catholic church that is working on a new what?
(a) Orphan society.
(b) Food bank.
(c) Society for the blind.
7. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a former police commissioner named what?
(a) Alan James.
(b) Eric Stevens.
(c) Graham Andrews.
(d) Thomas Byrnes.
8. What is Pomeroy's first name?
9. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
10. What is the name of the expert Moore and Kreizler talk to in Chapter 28?
11. What is the last name of the man that raped Japheth?
12. Who emotionally abused Japheth from the moment of birth?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
13. How does Adam say he has been married?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 22 years.
(d) 19 years.
14. While in the military, Beecham is involved what riot?
(c) May Day.
(d) Red Summer.
15. In Chapter 28, Moore and Kreizler wish to speak to an expert on what?
(d) European serial killers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Beecham?
2. Where is the victim found in Chapter 26?
3. What body part of the victim found in Chapter 26 does Marcus want to photograph?
4. Where do Moore and Kreizler visit in Chapter 31?
5. What facial disfigurement does Pomeroy have?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)