|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beecham's first job at the census?
(c) Office manager.
(d) Phone operator.
2. How old is Beecham when he joins the military?
3. How does Adam say he has been married?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 19 years.
4. Who disposes of the killer's body?
5. The team discovers the location of Beecham's apartment after visiting a bar where?
(b) Five Points.
(d) Glen Oaks.
6. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
7. Kreizler believes the heart he finds in Beecham's apartment belonged to whom?
(a) Beecham's father.
(b) Beecham's mother.
(c) A boy prostitute.
(d) Beecham's rapist.
8. How is Mary killed?
(a) She is run over by a carriage.
(b) She is thrown down stairs.
(c) She is beaten to death.
(d) She is shot.
9. Who was abusive to Pomeroy because of his facial disfigurement?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
10. Moore visits a Catholic church that is working on a new what?
(b) Food bank.
(c) Society for the blind.
(d) Orphan society.
11. What is the last name of the man that raped Japheth?
12. Moore learns in D.C. about a murder that seems connected to the killer in what New York city?
(c) New Paltz.
13. Who kills Mary?
14. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
15. Who takes Moore to see Pomeroy?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a former police commissioner named what?
2. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a Postal Censor named what?
3. What is the name of the expert Moore and Kreizler talk to in Chapter 28?
4. Where does the team begin to suspect the killer lived as a child?
5. Where are Moore and Kreizler supposed to go in Chapter 34?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)