|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is getting coffee when a member of the team is beaten?
2. In Chapter 28, Moore and Kreizler wish to speak to an expert on what?
(c) European serial killers.
3. What is Beecham's first job at the census?
(b) Phone operator.
(d) Office manager.
4. Kreizler believes the heart he finds in Beecham's apartment belonged to whom?
(a) Beecham's rapist.
(b) A boy prostitute.
(c) Beecham's mother.
(d) Beecham's father.
5. What facial disfigurement does Pomeroy have?
(a) He has a large scar.
(b) He has a harelip.
(c) He is missing an eye.
(d) He has a tumor.
6. In the final chapter, Moore says Marcus and Lucius live where?
(a) Rhode Island.
(d) New York.
7. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
8. Who kills Beecham?
9. Who gives Moore and Kreizler permission to continue their investigation, against the wishes of his peers?
10. How does Adam say he has been married?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 13 years.
11. Where is the victim found in Chapter 26?
(a) Shooter's Island.
(b) Bedloe's Island.
(c) Prall's Island.
(d) Governor's Island.
12. Paul says he is a fan of whom?
13. What activity does Adam say helped Japheth with his facial tick?
(a) Being hugged.
(b) Hunting animals.
(d) Writing poetry.
14. How many children do Adam and his wife have?
15. Where do Moore and Kreizler look for answers in Chapter 28?
(a) A church.
(b) A factory.
(c) A museum.
(d) A school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method of transportation does Moore use to visit Pomeroy?
2. Who takes Moore to see Pomeroy?
3. Who disposes of the killer's body?
4. How old is Beecham when he joins the military?
5. In Chapter 26, the team realizes that the killer is what?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)