|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moore learns in D.C. about a murder that seems connected to the killer in what New York city?
(b) New Paltz.
2. The team realizes Beecham and Japheth are related how?
(a) They are the same person.
(b) They are father and son.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are distant cousins.
3. The team discovers the location of Beecham's apartment after visiting a bar where?
(c) Glen Oaks.
(d) Five Points.
4. While in the military, Beecham is involved what riot?
(a) May Day.
(d) Red Summer.
5. What kind of business does Stevie open?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A dress shop.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A tobacco shop.
6. Where do Moore and Kreizler go in Chapter 34 on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
(a) The theater.
(b) The opera.
(c) An Italian restaurant.
(d) A mass.
7. Kreizler believes the heart he finds in Beecham's apartment belonged to whom?
(a) Beecham's father.
(b) A boy prostitute.
(c) Beecham's rapist.
(d) Beecham's mother.
8. The father murdered in New York in 1880 had what profession?
9. Where do Moore and Kreizler look for answers in Chapter 28?
(a) A museum.
(b) A school.
(c) A factory.
(d) A church.
10. What is the first name of the man that raped Japheth?
11. What is the name of the expert Moore and Kreizler talk to in Chapter 28?
12. Whose thugs rescue Moore and Kreizler from the killer?
13. Moore visits a Catholic church that is working on a new what?
(a) Society for the blind.
(b) Food bank.
(c) Orphan society.
14. What is Pomeroy's first name?
15. Where do Moore and Kreizler visit in Chapter 31?
(a) West Virginia.
(b) Washington D.C.
(d) Rhode Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a Postal Censor named what?
2. Who saves Moore and Kreizler from being harassed by a mob in Chapter 27?
3. After how many days in D.C. does Moore learn about a murder in New York that seems connected to the killer?
4. What branch of the military does Beecham join?
5. Who kills Mary?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)