|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kreizler says his father is of what descent?
2. Who emotionally abused Japheth from the moment of birth?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His uncle.
3. How is Mary killed?
(a) She is beaten to death.
(b) She is run over by a carriage.
(c) She is thrown down stairs.
(d) She is shot.
4. Under what unusual circumstance was Japheth born?
(a) He was born at sea.
(b) He was a product of rape.
(c) He was born deaf.
(d) He was premature.
5. Who disposes of the killer's body?
6. What kind of business does Stevie open?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A dress shop.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A tobacco shop.
7. Who is getting coffee when a member of the team is beaten?
8. The team discovers the location of Beecham's apartment after visiting a bar where?
(a) Glen Oaks.
(b) Five Points.
9. How many children do Adam and his wife have?
10. Who gives Moore and Kreizler permission to continue their investigation, against the wishes of his peers?
11. Who is laughed at for being bald?
12. What is the last name of the man that raped Japheth?
13. What is the name of the Episcopal bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
14. Where are Moore and Kreizler supposed to go in Chapter 34?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) Central Park.
(d) High Bride Tower.
15. How old was Pomeroy when he was incarcerated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Pomeroy locked up for murdering?
2. What is the name of the older brother whose parents were murdered in 1880?
3. Where is the victim found in Chapter 26?
4. Moore visits a Catholic church that is working on a new what?
5. Who saves Moore and Kreizler from being harassed by a mob in Chapter 27?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)