|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the final chapter, Moore says Marcus and Lucius live where?
(b) New York.
(c) Rhode Island.
2. What is the name of the older brother whose parents were murdered in 1880?
3. The team discovers the location of Beecham's apartment after visiting a bar where?
(b) Glen Oaks.
(c) Five Points.
4. How many children do Adam and his wife have?
5. In Chapter 22, how many bishops does Moore meet with?
6. How old was Pomeroy when he was incarcerated?
7. Who takes Moore to see Pomeroy?
8. Who is laughed at for being bald?
9. Where does the team begin to suspect the killer lived as a child?
(c) The South.
(d) The West.
10. Where does the killer kick Moore, knocking him unconscious?
(a) The back.
(b) The nose.
(c) The jaw.
(d) The back of the head.
11. Where do Moore and Kreizler go in Chapter 34 on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
(a) The opera.
(b) The theater.
(c) A mass.
(d) An Italian restaurant.
12. Where do Moore and Kreizler visit in Chapter 31?
(b) Rhode Island.
(c) West Virginia.
(d) Washington D.C.
13. What is Pomeroy's first name?
14. Paul says he is a fan of whom?
15. A man with what profession leads the team to Beecham's real apartment?
(b) Private detective.
(c) Bill collector.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the military, Beecham is involved in a riot in what city?
2. Who saves Moore and Kreizler from being harassed by a mob in Chapter 27?
3. When looking for Beecham's apartment, the team finds an elderly woman with what kind of pets?
4. Who was Pomeroy locked up for murdering?
5. What activity does Adam say helped Japheth with his facial tick?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)