|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hospital Kreizler visits in D.C.?
(a) St. Paul's.
(b) St. Elizabeth's.
(c) St. Peter's.
(d) St. Ruth's.
2. What is the last name of the family that was murdered in New York in 1880?
3. What facial disfigurement does Pomeroy have?
(a) He is missing an eye.
(b) He has a large scar.
(c) He has a tumor.
(d) He has a harelip.
4. The father murdered in New York in 1880 had what profession?
5. While in the military, Beecham is involved what riot?
(c) Red Summer.
(d) May Day.
6. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a former police commissioner named what?
(a) Eric Stevens.
(b) Alan James.
(c) Thomas Byrnes.
(d) Graham Andrews.
7. Kreizler says his father is of what descent?
8. Where is the victim found in Chapter 26?
(a) Governor's Island.
(b) Bedloe's Island.
(c) Prall's Island.
(d) Shooter's Island.
9. How is Mary killed?
(a) She is shot.
(b) She is beaten to death.
(c) She is thrown down stairs.
(d) She is run over by a carriage.
10. While in the military, Beecham is involved in a riot in what city?
(c) New Orleans.
11. What kind of business does Stevie open?
(a) A tobacco shop.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A dress shop.
12. What is Beecham's first job at the census?
(c) Office manager.
(d) Phone operator.
13. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a Postal Censor named what?
(a) Joseph Gunn.
(b) Frederick Summers.
(c) Christopher Carpenter.
(d) Anthony Comstock.
14. Where does the team begin to suspect the killer lived as a child?
(a) The West.
(c) The South.
15. When looking for Beecham's apartment, the team finds an elderly woman with what kind of pets?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
2. Moore visits a Catholic church that is working on a new what?
3. The team discovers the location of Beecham's apartment after visiting a bar where?
4. Who kills Beecham?
5. Who disposes of the killer's body?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)