|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The team realizes Beecham and Japheth are related how?
(a) They are distant cousins.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are father and son.
(d) They are the same person.
2. Who was abusive to Pomeroy because of his facial disfigurement?
(a) His sister.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
3. What activity does Adam say helped Japheth with his facial tick?
(a) Writing poetry.
(b) Hunting animals.
(d) Being hugged.
4. Who saves Moore and Kreizler from being harassed by a mob in Chapter 27?
5. Where do Moore and Kreizler wake up in Chapter 30?
(a) At the home of J. P. Morgan.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In a church.
(d) At a hotel in Manhattan.
6. What is the name of the older brother whose parents were murdered in 1880?
7. Whose thugs rescue Moore and Kreizler from the killer?
8. The team discovers the location of Beecham's apartment after visiting a bar where?
(b) Five Points.
(d) Glen Oaks.
9. In the final chapter, Moore says Marcus and Lucius live where?
(c) New York.
(d) Rhode Island.
10. In Chapter 26, the team realizes that the killer is what?
11. How many children do Adam and his wife have?
12. Who emotionally abused Japheth from the moment of birth?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His brother.
13. What is Beecham's first job at the census?
(a) Phone operator.
(d) Office manager.
14. How does Adam say he has been married?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 19 years.
(d) 4 years.
15. Kreizler says his father is of what descent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the man that raped Japheth?
2. Where is the victim found in Chapter 26?
3. Which member of the team is beaten by the killer?
4. What is Pomeroy's first name?
5. While in the military, Beecham is involved what riot?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)