|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moore learns in D.C. about a murder that seems connected to the killer in what New York city?
(d) New Paltz.
2. What is the last name of the man that raped Japheth?
3. Who kills Mary?
4. Pomeroy holds Moore captive with what?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A coat hanger.
(d) A shard of glass.
5. What is the last name of the family that was murdered in New York in 1880?
6. Where do Moore and Kreizler wake up in Chapter 30?
(a) At the home of J. P. Morgan.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In a church.
(d) At a hotel in Manhattan.
7. Who disposes of the killer's body?
8. In what year does Beecham join the military?
9. What does the team find in Beecham's old room in an elderly woman's home?
(a) A gun.
(b) A journal.
(c) A dead animal.
(d) Photographs of children.
10. Where does the team begin to suspect the killer lived as a child?
(a) The South.
(d) The West.
11. A man with what profession leads the team to Beecham's real apartment?
(a) Private detective.
(c) Bill collector.
12. In the final chapter, Moore says Marcus and Lucius live where?
(a) Rhode Island.
(c) New York.
13. The team realizes Beecham and Japheth are related how?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are father and son.
(c) They are distant cousins.
(d) They are the same person.
14. The father murdered in New York in 1880 had what profession?
15. Where does the killer kick Moore, knocking him unconscious?
(a) The jaw.
(b) The back.
(c) The back of the head.
(d) The nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part of the victim found in Chapter 26 does Marcus want to photograph?
2. Who takes Moore to see Pomeroy?
3. Who kills Beecham?
4. Who is getting coffee when a member of the team is beaten?
5. Which member of the team is beaten by the killer?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)