Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the victim found in Chapter 26?
(a) Prall's Island.
(b) Governor's Island.
(c) Shooter's Island.
(d) Bedloe's Island.
2. What is Pomeroy's first name?
3. What body part of the victim found in Chapter 26 does Marcus want to photograph?
(a) The thumb.
(b) The hair.
(c) The eye.
(d) The toenail.
4. Where does the team begin to suspect the killer lived as a child?
(a) The South.
(b) The West.
5. What facial disfigurement does Pomeroy have?
(a) He has a tumor.
(b) He has a large scar.
(c) He has a harelip.
(d) He is missing an eye.
6. After how many days in D.C. does Moore learn about a murder in New York that seems connected to the killer?
7. Where do Moore and Kreizler look for answers in Chapter 28?
(a) A museum.
(b) A factory.
(c) A church.
(d) A school.
8. What kind of business does Stevie open?
(a) A tobacco shop.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A dress shop.
(d) A bookstore.
9. Under what unusual circumstance was Japheth born?
(a) He was premature.
(b) He was born deaf.
(c) He was born at sea.
(d) He was a product of rape.
10. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
11. Where does the killer kick Moore, knocking him unconscious?
(a) The jaw.
(b) The nose.
(c) The back of the head.
(d) The back.
12. Who takes Moore to see Pomeroy?
13. In the final chapter, Moore says Sara lives where?
(b) New York.
14. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
15. Who says, "No, sir, there was the devil in it all, somewhere..."?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is Beecham hired as a clerk for the census?
2. What is the name of the hospital Kreizler visits in D.C.?
3. Who holds a gun to the killer's head when he is being interrogated?
4. Moore begins researching unsolved crimes in what bureau?
5. Kreizler believes the heart he finds in Beecham's apartment belonged to whom?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)