|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moore begins researching unsolved crimes in what bureau?
(a) Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(b) Census Bureau.
(c) Bureau of Economic Analysis.
(d) Bureau of Consular Affairs.
2. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a former police commissioner named what?
(a) Thomas Byrnes.
(b) Alan James.
(c) Graham Andrews.
(d) Eric Stevens.
3. What is the last name of the family that was murdered in New York in 1880?
4. Who gives Moore and Kreizler permission to continue their investigation, against the wishes of his peers?
5. Who kills Beecham?
6. In Chapter 22, how many bishops does Moore meet with?
7. Where do Moore and Kreizler look for answers in Chapter 28?
(a) A factory.
(b) A museum.
(c) A church.
(d) A school.
8. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
9. The team realizes Beecham and Japheth are related how?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are the same person.
(c) They are distant cousins.
(d) They are father and son.
10. A man with what profession leads the team to Beecham's real apartment?
(a) Private detective.
(b) Bill collector.
11. Who is getting coffee when a member of the team is beaten?
12. What is the name of the expert Moore and Kreizler talk to in Chapter 28?
13. Who says, "No, sir, there was the devil in it all, somewhere..."?
14. The team discovers the location of Beecham's apartment after visiting a bar where?
(a) Glen Oaks.
(d) Five Points.
15. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the victim found in Chapter 26?
2. What facial disfigurement does Pomeroy have?
3. Where do Moore and Kreizler visit in Chapter 31?
4. In Chapter 26, the team realizes that the killer is what?
5. Who was abusive to Pomeroy because of his facial disfigurement?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)