|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a former police commissioner named what?
(a) Graham Andrews.
(b) Alan James.
(c) Thomas Byrnes.
(d) Eric Stevens.
2. Pomeroy holds Moore captive with what?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A coat hanger.
(d) A shard of glass.
3. Who holds a gun to the killer's head when he is being interrogated?
4. What is the name of the hospital Kreizler visits in D.C.?
(a) St. Elizabeth's.
(b) St. Peter's.
(c) St. Paul's.
(d) St. Ruth's.
5. Where do Moore and Kreizler visit in Chapter 31?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) Rhode Island.
(c) West Virginia.
6. While in the military, Beecham is involved in a riot in what city?
(a) New Orleans.
7. What is the name of the Episcopal bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
8. Who saves Moore and Kreizler from being harassed by a mob in Chapter 27?
9. Who gives Moore and Kreizler permission to continue their investigation, against the wishes of his peers?
10. Who was Pomeroy locked up for murdering?
(a) The maid.
(b) A teacher.
(c) His brother.
(d) A neighbor girl.
11. Under what unusual circumstance was Japheth born?
(a) He was born deaf.
(b) He was a product of rape.
(c) He was born at sea.
(d) He was premature.
12. Who emotionally abused Japheth from the moment of birth?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
13. Who kills Mary?
14. Who is getting coffee when a member of the team is beaten?
15. What is the name of the expert Moore and Kreizler talk to in Chapter 28?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the team begin to suspect the killer lived as a child?
2. Where do Moore and Kreizler look for answers in Chapter 28?
3. A man with what profession leads the team to Beecham's real apartment?
4. What kind of business does Stevie open?
5. What is the name of the Catholic bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)