|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a former police commissioner named what?
(a) Thomas Byrnes.
(b) Alan James.
(c) Graham Andrews.
(d) Eric Stevens.
2. Where do Moore and Kreizler visit in Chapter 31?
(b) West Virginia.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) Rhode Island.
3. What facial disfigurement does Pomeroy have?
(a) He is missing an eye.
(b) He has a tumor.
(c) He has a large scar.
(d) He has a harelip.
4. Where do Moore and Kreizler look for answers in Chapter 28?
(a) A museum.
(b) A school.
(c) A factory.
(d) A church.
5. What is the last name of the man that raped Japheth?
6. What is Pomeroy's first name?
7. Where do Moore and Kreizler wake up in Chapter 30?
(a) At a hotel in Manhattan.
(b) At the home of J. P. Morgan.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In a church.
8. Which member of the team is beaten by the killer?
9. Pomeroy holds Moore captive with what?
(a) A knife.
(b) A shard of glass.
(c) A gun.
(d) A coat hanger.
10. In the final chapter, Moore says Marcus and Lucius live where?
(a) New York.
(b) Rhode Island.
11. What is Beecham's first job at the census?
(a) Office manager.
(d) Phone operator.
12. Paul says he is a fan of whom?
13. A man with what profession leads the team to Beecham's real apartment?
(a) Private detective.
(d) Bill collector.
14. Who holds a gun to the killer's head when he is being interrogated?
15. Moore begins researching unsolved crimes in what bureau?
(a) Bureau of Consular Affairs.
(b) Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(c) Census Bureau.
(d) Bureau of Economic Analysis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Catholic bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
2. Who disposes of the killer's body?
3. In Chapter 28, Moore and Kreizler wish to speak to an expert on what?
4. What activity does Adam say helped Japheth with his facial tick?
5. Whose thugs rescue Moore and Kreizler from the killer?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)