|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the military, Beecham is involved in a riot in what city?
(c) New Orleans.
2. Who holds a gun to the killer's head when he is being interrogated?
3. Who kills Mary?
4. Moore visits a Catholic church that is working on a new what?
(a) Orphan society.
(b) Food bank.
(c) Society for the blind.
5. In Chapter 22, how many bishops does Moore meet with?
6. When looking for Beecham's apartment, the team finds an elderly woman with what kind of pets?
7. What does the team find in Beecham's old room in an elderly woman's home?
(a) A journal.
(b) A gun.
(c) A dead animal.
(d) Photographs of children.
8. In the final chapter, Moore says Marcus and Lucius live where?
(c) New York.
(d) Rhode Island.
9. What branch of the military does Beecham join?
10. What kind of business does Stevie open?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A tobacco shop.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A dress shop.
11. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
12. Where does the team begin to suspect the killer lived as a child?
(b) The West.
(c) The South.
13. Where do Moore and Kreizler go in Chapter 34 on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
(a) A mass.
(b) The theater.
(c) The opera.
(d) An Italian restaurant.
14. Where are Moore and Kreizler supposed to go in Chapter 34?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) High Bride Tower.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) Central Park.
15. The team discovers the location of Beecham's apartment after visiting a bar where?
(a) Five Points.
(b) Glen Oaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Beecham?
2. Who was abusive to Pomeroy because of his facial disfigurement?
3. Kreizler believes the heart he finds in Beecham's apartment belonged to whom?
4. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a Postal Censor named what?
5. Who was Pomeroy locked up for murdering?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)