|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Beecham when he joins the military?
2. Moore visits a Catholic church that is working on a new what?
(b) Orphan society.
(c) Society for the blind.
(d) Food bank.
3. Who is laughed at for being bald?
4. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
5. How many children do Adam and his wife have?
6. Where is the victim found in Chapter 26?
(a) Prall's Island.
(b) Bedloe's Island.
(c) Shooter's Island.
(d) Governor's Island.
7. What is the name of the expert Moore and Kreizler talk to in Chapter 28?
8. What is the name of the Catholic bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
9. Where do Moore and Kreizler go in Chapter 34 on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
(a) The theater.
(b) A mass.
(c) An Italian restaurant.
(d) The opera.
10. Where do Moore and Kreizler wake up in Chapter 30?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In a church.
(c) At a hotel in Manhattan.
(d) At the home of J. P. Morgan.
11. The team discovers the location of Beecham's apartment after visiting a bar where?
(b) Five Points.
(d) Glen Oaks.
12. Who was abusive to Pomeroy because of his facial disfigurement?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
13. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
14. What branch of the military does Beecham join?
15. Who is getting coffee when a member of the team is beaten?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 28, Moore and Kreizler wish to speak to an expert on what?
2. What kind of business does Stevie open?
3. What is the name of the Episcopal bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
4. Who kills Mary?
5. How is Mary killed?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)