|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Pomeroy when he was incarcerated?
2. In the final chapter, Moore says Sara lives where?
(d) New York.
3. A man with what profession leads the team to Beecham's real apartment?
(a) Bill collector.
(b) Private detective.
4. What is Beecham's first job at the census?
(b) Phone operator.
(c) Office manager.
5. How old is Beecham when he joins the military?
6. What facial disfigurement does Pomeroy have?
(a) He has a tumor.
(b) He has a harelip.
(c) He is missing an eye.
(d) He has a large scar.
7. How does Adam say he has been married?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 13 years.
8. What is the name of the hospital Kreizler visits in D.C.?
(a) St. Paul's.
(b) St. Peter's.
(c) St. Elizabeth's.
(d) St. Ruth's.
9. Who is laughed at for being bald?
10. Who is getting coffee when a member of the team is beaten?
11. Moore begins researching unsolved crimes in what bureau?
(a) Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(b) Bureau of Consular Affairs.
(c) Bureau of Economic Analysis.
(d) Census Bureau.
12. Whose thugs rescue Moore and Kreizler from the killer?
13. Under what unusual circumstance was Japheth born?
(a) He was premature.
(b) He was born at sea.
(c) He was born deaf.
(d) He was a product of rape.
14. What branch of the military does Beecham join?
15. Who kills Beecham?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kreizler says his father is of what descent?
2. What body part of the victim found in Chapter 26 does Marcus want to photograph?
3. What does the team find in Beecham's old room in an elderly woman's home?
4. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
5. Moore visits a Catholic church that is working on a new what?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)