|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moore visits a Catholic church that is working on a new what?
(a) Orphan society.
(c) Society for the blind.
(d) Food bank.
2. What branch of the military does Beecham join?
3. What kind of business does Stevie open?
(a) A tobacco shop.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A dress shop.
(d) A bookstore.
4. The father murdered in New York in 1880 had what profession?
5. Where is the victim found in Chapter 26?
(a) Governor's Island.
(b) Prall's Island.
(c) Bedloe's Island.
(d) Shooter's Island.
6. Who holds a gun to the killer's head when he is being interrogated?
7. How many children do Adam and his wife have?
8. What is the name of the older brother whose parents were murdered in 1880?
9. What is the first name of the man that raped Japheth?
10. Who is getting coffee when a member of the team is beaten?
11. Whose thugs rescue Moore and Kreizler from the killer?
12. In the final chapter, Moore says Marcus and Lucius live where?
(b) Rhode Island.
(c) New York.
13. Where does the team begin to suspect the killer lived as a child?
(a) The West.
(d) The South.
14. What is the name of the Catholic bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
15. Pomeroy holds Moore captive with what?
(a) A knife.
(b) A shard of glass.
(c) A gun.
(d) A coat hanger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who emotionally abused Japheth from the moment of birth?
2. Who was Pomeroy locked up for murdering?
3. Where are Moore and Kreizler supposed to go in Chapter 34?
4. Who kills Beecham?
5. A man with what profession leads the team to Beecham's real apartment?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)