|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Mary?
2. Moore learns in D.C. about a murder that seems connected to the killer in what New York city?
(c) New Paltz.
3. What is the name of the Episcopal bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
4. How many children do Adam and his wife have?
5. How old is Beecham when he joins the military?
6. Who takes Moore to see Pomeroy?
7. Which member of the team is beaten by the killer?
8. What does the team find in Beecham's old room in an elderly woman's home?
(a) Photographs of children.
(b) A dead animal.
(c) A gun.
(d) A journal.
9. Kreizler says his father is of what descent?
10. Under what unusual circumstance was Japheth born?
(a) He was born deaf.
(b) He was a product of rape.
(c) He was premature.
(d) He was born at sea.
11. Which member of Kreizler's team is tortured by detectives?
12. Moore visits a Catholic church that is working on a new what?
(b) Orphan society.
(c) Society for the blind.
(d) Food bank.
13. Who was Pomeroy locked up for murdering?
(a) A neighbor girl.
(b) His brother.
(c) A teacher.
(d) The maid.
14. When looking for Beecham's apartment, the team finds an elderly woman with what kind of pets?
15. Paul says he is a fan of whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of the man that raped Japheth?
2. Where do Moore and Kreizler go in Chapter 34 on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
3. Who kills Beecham?
4. Who disposes of the killer's body?
5. While in the military, Beecham is involved in a riot in what city?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)