|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the military, Beecham is involved what riot?
(b) Red Summer.
(d) May Day.
2. In Chapter 28, Moore and Kreizler wish to speak to an expert on what?
(b) European serial killers.
3. Moore learns in D.C. about a murder that seems connected to the killer in what New York city?
(c) New Paltz.
4. When looking for Beecham's apartment, the team finds an elderly woman with what kind of pets?
5. What is the last name of the family that was murdered in New York in 1880?
6. Who was abusive to Pomeroy because of his facial disfigurement?
(a) His sister.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
7. Where do Moore and Kreizler visit in Chapter 31?
(a) Rhode Island.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) West Virginia.
8. The father murdered in New York in 1880 had what profession?
9. Which member of the team is beaten by the killer?
10. What body part of the victim found in Chapter 26 does Marcus want to photograph?
(a) The eye.
(b) The thumb.
(c) The toenail.
(d) The hair.
11. Kreizler says his father is of what descent?
12. What is Pomeroy's first name?
13. What facial disfigurement does Pomeroy have?
(a) He has a harelip.
(b) He is missing an eye.
(c) He has a large scar.
(d) He has a tumor.
14. In what year does Beecham join the military?
15. What does the team find in Beecham's old room in an elderly woman's home?
(a) A dead animal.
(b) A gun.
(c) A journal.
(d) Photographs of children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Moore and Kreizler go in Chapter 34 on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
2. In what year is Beecham hired as a clerk for the census?
3. Where does the killer kick Moore, knocking him unconscious?
4. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a former police commissioner named what?
5. Whose thugs rescue Moore and Kreizler from the killer?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)