|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a former police commissioner named what?
(a) Alan James.
(b) Thomas Byrnes.
(c) Eric Stevens.
(d) Graham Andrews.
2. What is the name of the Episcopal bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
3. Where do Moore and Kreizler go in Chapter 34 on the night when the killer is supposed to strike?
(a) A mass.
(b) The theater.
(c) An Italian restaurant.
(d) The opera.
4. After how many days in D.C. does Moore learn about a murder in New York that seems connected to the killer?
5. Where do Moore and Kreizler wake up in Chapter 30?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In a church.
(c) At the home of J. P. Morgan.
(d) At a hotel in Manhattan.
6. Where does the killer kick Moore, knocking him unconscious?
(a) The back of the head.
(b) The back.
(c) The nose.
(d) The jaw.
7. How old is Beecham when he joins the military?
8. Whose thugs rescue Moore and Kreizler from the killer?
9. In the final chapter, Moore says Marcus and Lucius live where?
(a) New York.
(c) Rhode Island.
10. What is the last name of the man that raped Japheth?
11. What does the team find in Beecham's old room in an elderly woman's home?
(a) Photographs of children.
(b) A dead animal.
(c) A gun.
(d) A journal.
12. Who is laughed at for being bald?
13. Who saves Moore and Kreizler from being harassed by a mob in Chapter 27?
14. Who kills Mary?
15. In the final chapter, Moore says Sara lives where?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the victim found in Chapter 26?
2. Which member of the team is beaten by the killer?
3. What activity does Adam say helped Japheth with his facial tick?
4. What is the first name of the man that raped Japheth?
5. How old was Pomeroy when he was incarcerated?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)