|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real name of the victim Joseph knew?
2. Who vehemently disagrees with the idea that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
3. What is the name of Kreizler's housekeeper?
4. Where in Kreizler's institute does he have an autopsy suite?
(a) West corridor.
(b) Ninth floor.
5. What club does the team visit in Chapter 17?
(a) Silver Bullet.
(b) Red Robin.
(c) Steel Tower.
(d) Golden Rule.
6. Who helps Lucius examine the body of the victim found in Chapter 14?
7. Who says, "A little hard on the girl, weren't you Kreizler?"
8. Moore says Hotel Gonfarone serves the best of what kind of food?
9. What nickname does Roosevelt's wife give to Kreizler?
(a) The puzzle.
(b) The riddle.
(c) The enigma.
(d) The clue.
10. What kind of equipment does Marcus believe the killer is using to gain entry to the crime scenes?
(a) Kitchen utensils.
(b) Electronic gadgets.
(c) Mountain climbing gear.
(d) Gardening tools.
11. What nationality are the Delmonicos?
12. Why is Sara worried about Kreizler in Chapter 19?
(a) He has not been eating.
(b) He has a fever.
(c) He has not been sleeping.
(d) He begins talking to himself.
13. What is the address of the new headquarters Kreizler chooses for his team in Chapter 12?
(a) 403 Sixth Street.
(b) 205 Amsterdam.
(c) 1001 Wall Street.
(d) 808 Broadway.
14. The killer sends a letter to Mrs. Santorelli suggesting that he may have done what?
(a) Taken photos of Giorgio's body.
(b) Kept Giorgio's clothing.
(c) Beaten Giorgio with a belt.
(d) Eaten part of Giorgio's body.
15. How old does Moore suspect Joseph is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who presents a letter sent to Mrs. Santorelli from the killer?
2. What is the name of the man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason?
3. In Chapter 17, the team begins to think the killer with what in the city?
4. What do two police officers have on their clothes, which causes someone to think the Santorellis might have been harmed?
5. What is the first name of the little girl who was murdered by the serial killer alongside her brother?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)