|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Moore and Kreizler go to find out who their liaison to police department will be?
(a) The opera.
(b) A dinner party.
(c) The theater.
(d) A restaurant.
2. What does Moore do for a living?
(a) Office manager.
3. In what month does the novel open?
4. Moore says Hotel Gonfarone serves the best of what kind of food?
5. Who tells the rest of the team that fingerprinting has been rejected by every police department in the world?
6. What is the name of the woman Moore was once engaged to?
7. What body parts were removed from a murdered brother and sister and left in a water tank?
8. What does Biff do for a living?
(a) Works as a bookie.
(b) Works in a church.
(c) Owns a bar.
(d) Sells cars.
9. What is Moore's first name?
10. What time is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
(a) 9:15 p.m.
(b) 4:30 p.m.
(d) 1:45 a.m.
11. What is the real name of the victim Joseph knew?
12. What is the name of Kreizler's housekeeper?
13. What is Stevie's last name?
14. Who brings up the murder and mutilation of a brother and sister?
15. What university are Moore and Kreizler graduates from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason?
2. Where does Moore say fingerprinting got its first practical test?
3. Who tells Moore that the Santorellis might have been harmed?
4. Who vehemently disagrees with the idea that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
5. What is the name of the restaurant where Moore and Kreizler meet for lunch after a funeral?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)