|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff do for a living?
(a) Sells cars.
(b) Owns a bar.
(c) Works in a church.
(d) Works as a bookie.
2. Who says in Chapter 21 that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
3. What is the name of the woman Moore was once engaged to?
4. What is Moore's first name?
5. Where does the woman Moore was once engaged to live?
6. Who says, "I'm alive. And even more remarkably, I'm in New York."?
7. What is the only known cause for why the man in the insane asylum killed his neighbor's daughter?
(a) She would play in his backyard without his permission.
(b) He was told she was mentally ill.
(c) She accused him of molesting her.
(d) He was asked not to tell off color jokes in front of her.
8. Moore says Hotel Gonfarone serves the best of what kind of food?
9. With what tool does Lucius believe the killer mutilated the brother and sister he killed?
(a) A fork.
(b) A scalpel.
(c) An axe.
(d) A knife.
10. Who does Marcus say is good with kids?
11. What kind of document does Kreizler and Moore find attached to a foul-smelling bad left in Kreizler's carriage?
(a) A sheet of music.
(b) A page from a scientific text.
(c) A labor contract.
(d) A page from the Bible.
12. Who does Moore think Joseph reminds him of?
(a) His brother.
(b) His childhood best friend.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His cousin.
13. What is the last name of the brother and sister who were murdered and mutilated?
14. Sara once worked as an assistant to a person of what profession?
15. What does Moore do for a living?
(d) Office manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ailment does Kreizler's housekeeper have?
2. Who presents a letter sent to Mrs. Santorelli from the killer?
3. What is the last name of an essayist called Jake?
4. What do two police officers have on their clothes, which causes someone to think the Santorellis might have been harmed?
5. What is Stevie's last name?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)