|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university are Moore and Kreizler graduates from?
2. Who says, "By all rights you should be dead."?
3. What month is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
4. What is Biff's real first name?
5. Who does Marcus say is good with kids?
6. Where in Kreizler's institute does he have an autopsy suite?
(a) West corridor.
(b) Ninth floor.
7. In Chapter 17, the team begins to think the killer with what in the city?
8. Why does Giorgio run away from home?
(a) To join the military.
(b) He wanted to become a dancer.
(c) He was being beaten.
(d) To elope.
9. What is the name of Roosevelt's son who Moore mentions in Chapter 1?
10. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is trying to pretend to be what?
(d) A woman.
11. What time is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
(a) 9:15 p.m.
(b) 1:45 a.m.
(d) 4:30 p.m.
12. In what city does the novel take place?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) New Orleans.
(d) New York City.
13. What is the technical term for fingerprinting?
14. What is the real name of the victim Joseph knew?
15. How does Kreizler feel when he learns that Mary spent a fun day with a man?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is not interested.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of an essayist called Jake?
2. What is the stage name of the expensive boy prostitute who tells Moore than Giorgio cannot be dead?
3. What is the name of Moore's friend who writes a newspaper article about the killer?
4. What is the last name of the brother and sister who were murdered and mutilated?
5. Who says, "A little hard on the girl, weren't you Kreizler?"
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)