|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Moore think Joseph reminds him of?
(a) His childhood best friend.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His brother.
2. Moore says Hotel Gonfarone serves the best of what kind of food?
3. Who says, "A little hard on the girl, weren't you Kreizler?"
4. What is the name of the institution where Kreizler takes Moore to interview a man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason.
5. What is Biff's real first name?
6. What does Paul do?
(a) Leads a gang.
(b) Works with finances.
(c) Owns a restaurant.
(d) Teaches music lessons.
7. Sara once worked as an assistant to a person of what profession?
8. What is Sara's last name?
9. What is the stage name of the victim Joseph knew?
10. Who vehemently disagrees with the idea that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
11. Who does Joseph say called his murdered friend "uppity"?
(a) Scotch Jeanne.
(b) Scotch Ann.
(c) Scotch Belle.
(d) Scotch Lynn.
12. Who firsts suggests that the man who killed Giorgio is a serial killer?
13. Who says in Chapter 21 that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
14. Joseph says his friend who was murdered kept referring to the killer as what?
(a) An angel.
(b) A god.
(c) A demon.
(d) A saint.
15. What is Giorgio's stage name?
Short Answer Questions
1. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is about how old?
2. Where do Moore and Kreizler go to find out who their liaison to police department will be?
3. What job does Roosevelt hold?
4. What is Kreizler's first name?
5. What is the name of Roosevelt's son who Moore mentions in Chapter 1?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)