|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moore says Hotel Gonfarone serves the best of what kind of food?
2. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is trying to pretend to be what?
(a) A woman.
3. Who says, "That's one gutsy girl."?
4. Where does Giorgio work at the time of his death?
(a) Bird Cage Theatre.
(b) Mustang Ranch.
(c) Paresis Hall.
(d) Dumas Brothel.
5. What is the name of the woman Moore was once engaged to?
6. What is Sara's last name?
7. Sara once worked as an assistant to a person of what profession?
8. Where in Kreizler's institute does he have an autopsy suite?
(c) Ninth floor.
(d) West corridor.
9. Who is Moore and Kreizler's liaison to the police department?
10. In Chapter 17, the team begins to think the killer with what in the city?
11. What nationality are the Delmonicos?
12. What is the name of the man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason?
13. How old does Moore suspect Joseph is?
14. How does Kreizler feel when he learns that Mary spent a fun day with a man?
(a) He is not interested.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is jealous.
15. In Chapter 16, Moore begins to suspect that who is in love with Sara?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sara points out that all the murders since January have taken place near what?
2. What university are Moore and Kreizler graduates from?
3. Who says, "By all rights you should be dead."?
4. Whose funeral does Moore attend in the first chapter?
5. Who says, "But I can tell you, John--that's a man's work, back there."?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)