|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The cops who beat the Santorellis were accompanied by how many priests?
2. With what tool does Lucius believe the killer mutilated the brother and sister he killed?
(a) A knife.
(b) A scalpel.
(c) An axe.
(d) A fork.
3. Who befriends a young man named Joseph?
4. Who helps Lucius examine the body of the victim found in Chapter 14?
5. What does Marcus find on the side of the building where a body is found in Chapter 14?
6. What is the name of Roosevelt's wife?
7. What is the stage name of the expensive boy prostitute who tells Moore than Giorgio cannot be dead?
8. Where do Moore and Kreizler go to find out who their liaison to police department will be?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) The opera.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The theater.
9. In Chapter 17, the team begins to think the killer with what in the city?
10. What nickname does Roosevelt's wife give to Kreizler?
(a) The riddle.
(b) The puzzle.
(c) The clue.
(d) The enigma.
11. In what year do Moore and Kreizler investigate a series of murders together?
12. What is Moore reading when Sara calls him in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
(a) The Maxims of Psychology.
(b) The Rules of Psychology.
(c) The Morals of Psychology.
(d) The Principles of Psychology.
13. What color dresses does Moore say Sara likes to wear?
14. Who says, "Change isn't something most people enjoy, even if it's progressive change."?
15. What relative does Moore live with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sara worried about Kreizler in Chapter 19?
2. Who says, "By all rights you should be dead."?
3. What is Moore's first name?
4. Who says, "That's one gutsy girl."?
5. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is about how old?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)