|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Roosevelt's wife give to Kreizler?
(a) The puzzle.
(b) The riddle.
(c) The enigma.
(d) The clue.
2. What club does the team visit in Chapter 17?
(a) Golden Rule.
(b) Red Robin.
(c) Steel Tower.
(d) Silver Bullet.
3. What is the real name of the victim Joseph knew?
4. Who takes Mary out for a day of fun in Chapter 16?
5. Lucius and Marcus have a background in what?
6. How long has it been since a brother and sister were murdered and mutilated?
(a) Five years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Eight years.
7. What is the name of Roosevelt's son who Moore mentions in Chapter 1?
8. What nationality are the Delmonicos?
9. What is the name of the woman Moore was once engaged to?
10. What is the address of the new headquarters Kreizler chooses for his team in Chapter 12?
(a) 808 Broadway.
(b) 1001 Wall Street.
(c) 205 Amsterdam.
(d) 403 Sixth Street.
11. What is the only known cause for why the man in the insane asylum killed his neighbor's daughter?
(a) He was told she was mentally ill.
(b) She would play in his backyard without his permission.
(c) She accused him of molesting her.
(d) He was asked not to tell off color jokes in front of her.
12. What was the major reason Kreizler chose the new headquarters he picked in Chapter 12?
(a) The view.
(b) Proximity to the police department.
(c) Proximity to restaurants.
(d) His cousin owns the building.
13. Who says, "There's no sense of haste about these injuries."?
14. What university are Moore and Kreizler graduates from?
15. What is Moore reading when Sara calls him in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
(a) The Morals of Psychology.
(b) The Principles of Psychology.
(c) The Maxims of Psychology.
(d) The Rules of Psychology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus find on the side of the building where a body is found in Chapter 14?
2. What body parts were removed from a murdered brother and sister and left in a water tank?
3. What job does Roosevelt hold?
4. What ailment does Kreizler's housekeeper have?
5. Which character emphasizes that the killer should not be thought of as a monster?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)