Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of equipment does Marcus believe the killer is using to gain entry to the crime scenes?
(a) Mountain climbing gear.
(b) Gardening tools.
(c) Kitchen utensils.
(d) Electronic gadgets.
2. What is the name of the woman Moore was once engaged to?
3. What is the name of the man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason?
4. Who says in Chapter 21 that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
5. What is the name of Kreizler's friend who helped inspire his theory?
(a) David Vincent.
(b) Adolf Meyer.
(c) Van Ericsson.
(d) Curtis Scott.
6. What does Paul do?
(a) Owns a restaurant.
(b) Leads a gang.
(c) Works with finances.
(d) Teaches music lessons.
7. What is Biff's real first name?
8. What is the name of Moore's maid?
9. Why is Sara worried about Kreizler in Chapter 19?
(a) He has a fever.
(b) He begins talking to himself.
(c) He has not been sleeping.
(d) He has not been eating.
10. What is Lucius and Marcus' last name?
11. What is the stage name of the victim Joseph knew?
12. In what year do Moore and Kreizler investigate a series of murders together?
13. Where has the latest victim been found in Chapter 14?
(a) Emerald Isle.
(b) Ellis Island.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) Castle Garden.
14. Who takes Mary out for a day of fun in Chapter 16?
15. How many women work for the New York City police department at the time when Kreizler is investigating a murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joseph say called his murdered friend "uppity"?
2. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is trying to pretend to be what?
3. What relative does Moore live with?
4. What is the real name of the victim Joseph knew?
5. In Chapter 16, Moore begins to suspect that who is in love with Sara?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)