|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Moore was once engaged to?
2. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is about how old?
3. The killer sends a letter to Mrs. Santorelli suggesting that he may have done what?
(a) Beaten Giorgio with a belt.
(b) Taken photos of Giorgio's body.
(c) Kept Giorgio's clothing.
(d) Eaten part of Giorgio's body.
4. Who says, "I'm alive. And even more remarkably, I'm in New York."?
5. What is Moore reading when Sara calls him in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
(a) The Maxims of Psychology.
(b) The Morals of Psychology.
(c) The Rules of Psychology.
(d) The Principles of Psychology.
6. Sara once worked as an assistant to a person of what profession?
7. For how long is Moore asleep after he is drugged in Chapter 11?
(a) 20 hours.
(b) A week.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 3 days.
8. What is Stevie's last name?
9. What is the stage name of the expensive boy prostitute who tells Moore than Giorgio cannot be dead?
10. What is the last name of the brother and sister who were murdered and mutilated?
11. What time is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
(a) 9:15 p.m.
(b) 1:45 a.m.
(d) 4:30 p.m.
12. What relative does Moore live with?
13. In what year do Moore and Kreizler investigate a series of murders together?
14. Who tells the rest of the team that fingerprinting has been rejected by every police department in the world?
15. Where does Giorgio work at the time of his death?
(a) Mustang Ranch.
(b) Bird Cage Theatre.
(c) Paresis Hall.
(d) Dumas Brothel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings up the murder and mutilation of a brother and sister?
2. What is the name of the professor who wrote the psychology book Moore studies?
3. Who says, "Change isn't something most people enjoy, even if it's progressive change."?
4. What is the technical term for fingerprinting?
5. What is the name of the institution where Kreizler takes Moore to interview a man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason.
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)