|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The cops who beat the Santorellis were accompanied by how many priests?
2. Who helps Lucius examine the body of the victim found in Chapter 14?
3. What ailment does Kreizler's housekeeper have?
(a) She has arthritis.
(b) She is blind.
(c) She is mute.
(d) She cannot walk.
4. Who says, "By all rights you should be dead."?
5. Where does the woman Moore was once engaged to live?
6. Who tells the rest of the team that fingerprinting has been rejected by every police department in the world?
7. What is Lucius and Marcus' last name?
8. Who brings up the murder and mutilation of a brother and sister?
9. What is the name of the man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason?
10. What is Kreizler's first name?
11. What is the name of the woman Moore was once engaged to?
12. What does Marcus find on the side of the building where a body is found in Chapter 14?
13. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is about how old?
14. In what city does the novel take place?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) St. Louis.
(d) New York City.
15. What does Biff do for a living?
(a) Owns a bar.
(b) Sells cars.
(c) Works as a bookie.
(d) Works in a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Roosevelt's wife?
2. For how long is Moore asleep after he is drugged in Chapter 11?
3. Who says, "I'm alive. And even more remarkably, I'm in New York."?
4. What is the stage name of the victim Joseph knew?
5. What nationality are the Delmonicos?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)