|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the stage name of the victim Joseph knew?
2. Who brings up the murder and mutilation of a brother and sister?
3. What was the major reason Kreizler chose the new headquarters he picked in Chapter 12?
(a) His cousin owns the building.
(b) Proximity to the police department.
(c) Proximity to restaurants.
(d) The view.
4. What is the last name of the brother and sister who were murdered and mutilated?
5. Where in Kreizler's institute does he have an autopsy suite?
(a) West corridor.
(d) Ninth floor.
6. Whose funeral does Moore attend in the first chapter?
7. What body parts were removed from a murdered brother and sister and left in a water tank?
8. What is the only known cause for why the man in the insane asylum killed his neighbor's daughter?
(a) He was told she was mentally ill.
(b) He was asked not to tell off color jokes in front of her.
(c) She accused him of molesting her.
(d) She would play in his backyard without his permission.
9. Sara points out that all the murders since January have taken place near what?
(b) Open fields.
10. What is the name of Moore's maid?
11. What is the name of the man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason?
12. What is Paul's last name?
13. What is the address of the new headquarters Kreizler chooses for his team in Chapter 12?
(a) 808 Broadway.
(b) 205 Amsterdam.
(c) 1001 Wall Street.
(d) 403 Sixth Street.
14. What is Stevie's last name?
15. What club does the team visit in Chapter 17?
(a) Steel Tower.
(b) Silver Bullet.
(c) Golden Rule.
(d) Red Robin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Some customers, they like it when you don't like it."?
2. Who firsts suggests that the man who killed Giorgio is a serial killer?
3. What is the name of the woman Moore was once engaged to?
4. Moore says Hotel Gonfarone serves the best of what kind of food?
5. What is the real name of the victim Joseph knew?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)