|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sara worried about Kreizler in Chapter 19?
(a) He has not been sleeping.
(b) He begins talking to himself.
(c) He has a fever.
(d) He has not been eating.
2. What body parts were removed from a murdered brother and sister and left in a water tank?
3. What is the name of the restaurant where Moore and Kreizler meet for lunch after a funeral?
4. Who says, "That's one gutsy girl."?
5. Where does Giorgio work at the time of his death?
(a) Paresis Hall.
(b) Dumas Brothel.
(c) Bird Cage Theatre.
(d) Mustang Ranch.
6. What is the name of the professor who wrote the psychology book Moore studies?
(a) Del Giudice.
7. In what year do Moore and Kreizler investigate a series of murders together?
8. How many women work for the New York City police department at the time when Kreizler is investigating a murder?
9. What is the name of Kreizler's friend who helped inspire his theory?
(a) Van Ericsson.
(b) David Vincent.
(c) Adolf Meyer.
(d) Curtis Scott.
10. How does Kreizler feel when he learns that Mary spent a fun day with a man?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is not interested.
(d) He is happy.
11. What university are Moore and Kreizler graduates from?
12. The man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason has been put on what drug?
(d) Chloral hydrate.
13. What is the name of Roosevelt's son who Moore mentions in Chapter 1?
14. Whose funeral does Moore attend in the first chapter?
15. What time is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
(a) 1:45 a.m.
(b) 4:30 p.m.
(d) 9:15 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Kreizler's housekeeper?
2. Who says in Chapter 21 that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
3. Who says, "By all rights you should be dead."?
4. What relative does Moore live with?
5. Who says, "Some customers, they like it when you don't like it."?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)