|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The cops who beat the Santorellis were accompanied by how many priests?
2. Who says, "There's no sense of haste about these injuries."?
3. What is Sara's last name?
4. Who says, "Change isn't something most people enjoy, even if it's progressive change."?
5. What ailment does Kreizler's housekeeper have?
(a) She cannot walk.
(b) She has arthritis.
(c) She is blind.
(d) She is mute.
6. What club does the team visit in Chapter 17?
(a) Silver Bullet.
(b) Steel Tower.
(c) Red Robin.
(d) Golden Rule.
7. What is the name of the man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason?
8. How long has it been since a brother and sister were murdered and mutilated?
(a) Six years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Five years.
9. What is the last name of an essayist called Jake?
10. Who is Moore and Kreizler's liaison to the police department?
11. Who vehemently disagrees with the idea that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
12. Who tells Moore that the Santorellis might have been harmed?
13. For how long is Moore asleep after he is drugged in Chapter 11?
(a) A week.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 20 hours.
14. What kind of equipment does Marcus believe the killer is using to gain entry to the crime scenes?
(a) Kitchen utensils.
(b) Mountain climbing gear.
(c) Electronic gadgets.
(d) Gardening tools.
15. What is Biff's real first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Moore suspect Joseph is?
2. Who presents a letter sent to Mrs. Santorelli from the killer?
3. What is Moore reading when Sara calls him in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
4. Sara points out that all the murders since January have taken place near what?
5. In Chapter 17, the team begins to think the killer with what in the city?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)