|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moore says Hotel Gonfarone serves the best of what kind of food?
2. What month is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
3. The man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason has been put on what drug?
(a) Chloral hydrate.
4. Who brings up the murder and mutilation of a brother and sister?
5. What is the technical term for fingerprinting?
6. What is Biff's last name?
7. Where in Kreizler's institute does he have an autopsy suite?
(a) Ninth floor.
(c) West corridor.
8. Where does Moore say fingerprinting got its first practical test?
9. What nationality are the Delmonicos?
10. What is the name of Roosevelt's wife?
11. What is the name of Moore's maid?
12. Who does Joseph say called his murdered friend "uppity"?
(a) Scotch Belle.
(b) Scotch Lynn.
(c) Scotch Jeanne.
(d) Scotch Ann.
13. In what year do Moore and Kreizler investigate a series of murders together?
14. What is the name of Roosevelt's son who Moore mentions in Chapter 1?
15. What relative does Moore live with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do two police officers have on their clothes, which causes someone to think the Santorellis might have been harmed?
2. What job does Roosevelt hold?
3. What body parts were removed from a murdered brother and sister and left in a water tank?
4. Who helps Lucius examine the body of the victim found in Chapter 14?
5. What university are Moore and Kreizler graduates from?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)