|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Giorgio work at the time of his death?
(a) Bird Cage Theatre.
(b) Mustang Ranch.
(c) Dumas Brothel.
(d) Paresis Hall.
2. In what year do Moore and Kreizler investigate a series of murders together?
3. What does Biff do for a living?
(a) Sells cars.
(b) Works in a church.
(c) Owns a bar.
(d) Works as a bookie.
4. What is the stage name of the expensive boy prostitute who tells Moore than Giorgio cannot be dead?
5. What is the name of the institution where Kreizler takes Moore to interview a man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason.
6. In what year does the novel open?
7. Moore says Hotel Gonfarone serves the best of what kind of food?
8. Who tells Moore that the Santorellis might have been harmed?
9. Who says in Chapter 21 that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
10. Who says, "That's one gutsy girl."?
11. What job does Roosevelt hold?
(b) Police commissioner.
(c) Private detective.
12. Who does Moore think Joseph reminds him of?
(a) His childhood best friend.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His brother.
13. What color are Joseph's eyes?
14. What is the last name of the brother and sister who were murdered and mutilated?
15. Who helps Lucius examine the body of the victim found in Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drugs Moore in Chapter 11?
2. What color dresses does Moore say Sara likes to wear?
3. Who says, "By all rights you should be dead."?
4. Who says, "A little hard on the girl, weren't you Kreizler?"
5. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is trying to pretend to be what?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)