|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Lucius examine the body of the victim found in Chapter 14?
2. What was the major reason Kreizler chose the new headquarters he picked in Chapter 12?
(a) The view.
(b) Proximity to restaurants.
(c) Proximity to the police department.
(d) His cousin owns the building.
3. Who takes Mary out for a day of fun in Chapter 16?
4. Who does Moore think Joseph reminds him of?
(a) His brother.
(b) His childhood best friend.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His nephew.
5. What is Paul's last name?
6. What do two police officers have on their clothes, which causes someone to think the Santorellis might have been harmed?
(c) Tomato sauce.
7. What does Paul do?
(a) Works with finances.
(b) Teaches music lessons.
(c) Owns a restaurant.
(d) Leads a gang.
8. What time is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
(a) 1:45 a.m.
(b) 9:15 p.m.
(d) 4:30 p.m.
9. What is Biff's real first name?
10. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is about how old?
11. What is the name of Roosevelt's wife?
12. What is the technical term for fingerprinting?
13. What is the real name of the victim Joseph knew?
14. What does Kreizler do for a living?
15. What kind of document does Kreizler and Moore find attached to a foul-smelling bad left in Kreizler's carriage?
(a) A page from the Bible.
(b) A page from a scientific text.
(c) A labor contract.
(d) A sheet of music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Moore that the Santorellis might have been harmed?
2. How does Kreizler feel when he learns that Mary spent a fun day with a man?
3. Whose funeral does Moore attend in the first chapter?
4. Sara once worked as an assistant to a person of what profession?
5. Who brings up the murder and mutilation of a brother and sister?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)