|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real name of the victim Joseph knew?
2. What is the stage name of the victim Joseph knew?
3. Who says, "Some customers, they like it when you don't like it."?
4. What month is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
5. Who does Marcus say is good with kids?
6. What kind of equipment does Marcus believe the killer is using to gain entry to the crime scenes?
(a) Kitchen utensils.
(b) Mountain climbing gear.
(c) Gardening tools.
(d) Electronic gadgets.
7. How long has it been since a brother and sister were murdered and mutilated?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Six years.
8. What is Stevie's last name?
9. Joseph says his friend who was murdered kept referring to the killer as what?
(a) An angel.
(b) A demon.
(c) A saint.
(d) A god.
10. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is about how old?
11. What does Kreizler do for a living?
12. Who is Moore and Kreizler's liaison to the police department?
13. What is Moore reading when Sara calls him in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
(a) The Principles of Psychology.
(b) The Morals of Psychology.
(c) The Rules of Psychology.
(d) The Maxims of Psychology.
14. Sara once worked as an assistant to a person of what profession?
15. Who says, "I'm alive. And even more remarkably, I'm in New York."?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Biff's last name?
2. Sara points out that all the murders since January have taken place near what?
3. What is the name of Moore's friend who writes a newspaper article about the killer?
4. What color dresses does Moore say Sara likes to wear?
5. Who takes Mary out for a day of fun in Chapter 16?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)