|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucius and Marcus' last name?
2. What is the real name of the victim Joseph knew?
3. What is Moore's first name?
4. What is the address of the new headquarters Kreizler chooses for his team in Chapter 12?
(a) 1001 Wall Street.
(b) 403 Sixth Street.
(c) 808 Broadway.
(d) 205 Amsterdam.
5. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is about how old?
6. The cops who beat the Santorellis were accompanied by how many priests?
7. Who tells Moore that the Santorellis might have been harmed?
8. Who brings up the murder and mutilation of a brother and sister?
9. What does Moore do for a living?
(c) Office manager.
10. Who tells the rest of the team that fingerprinting has been rejected by every police department in the world?
11. What time is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
(b) 1:45 a.m.
(c) 4:30 p.m.
(d) 9:15 p.m.
12. What nickname does Roosevelt's wife give to Kreizler?
(a) The puzzle.
(b) The enigma.
(c) The clue.
(d) The riddle.
13. Why is Sara worried about Kreizler in Chapter 19?
(a) He begins talking to himself.
(b) He has a fever.
(c) He has not been eating.
(d) He has not been sleeping.
14. Who says, "But I can tell you, John--that's a man's work, back there."?
15. What kind of equipment does Marcus believe the killer is using to gain entry to the crime scenes?
(a) Electronic gadgets.
(b) Kitchen utensils.
(c) Gardening tools.
(d) Mountain climbing gear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who vehemently disagrees with the idea that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
2. How old does Moore suspect Joseph is?
3. In what year does the novel open?
4. What is Biff's real first name?
5. Sara once worked as an assistant to a person of what profession?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)