|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "There's no sense of haste about these injuries."?
2. How long has it been since a brother and sister were murdered and mutilated?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Six years.
3. What does Kreizler do for a living?
4. In Chapter 17, the team begins to think the killer with what in the city?
5. What does Biff do for a living?
(a) Owns a bar.
(b) Works as a bookie.
(c) Works in a church.
(d) Sells cars.
6. What is the last name of the brother and sister who were murdered and mutilated?
7. Who firsts suggests that the man who killed Giorgio is a serial killer?
8. What ailment does Kreizler's housekeeper have?
(a) She cannot walk.
(b) She is mute.
(c) She has arthritis.
(d) She is blind.
9. Who tells the rest of the team that fingerprinting has been rejected by every police department in the world?
10. Which character emphasizes that the killer should not be thought of as a monster?
11. How old does Moore suspect Joseph is?
12. What do two police officers have on their clothes, which causes someone to think the Santorellis might have been harmed?
(c) Tomato sauce.
13. What nationality are the Delmonicos?
14. Who says, "A little hard on the girl, weren't you Kreizler?"
15. What job does Roosevelt hold?
(c) Police commissioner.
(d) Private detective.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus find on the side of the building where a body is found in Chapter 14?
2. Sara once worked as an assistant to a person of what profession?
3. Who helps Lucius examine the body of the victim found in Chapter 14?
4. What is the stage name of the expensive boy prostitute who tells Moore than Giorgio cannot be dead?
5. A friend of Moore's writes an article about the killer for what newspaper?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)