|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the rest of the team that fingerprinting has been rejected by every police department in the world?
2. What color dresses does Moore say Sara likes to wear?
3. Where do Moore and Kreizler go to find out who their liaison to police department will be?
(a) The theater.
(b) The opera.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A dinner party.
4. What university are Moore and Kreizler graduates from?
5. Where does Moore say fingerprinting got its first practical test?
6. In what year does the novel open?
7. What is the last name of an essayist called Jake?
8. What is the address of the new headquarters Kreizler chooses for his team in Chapter 12?
(a) 1001 Wall Street.
(b) 205 Amsterdam.
(c) 808 Broadway.
(d) 403 Sixth Street.
9. Who tells Moore that the Santorellis might have been harmed?
10. Who presents a letter sent to Mrs. Santorelli from the killer?
11. What kind of document does Kreizler and Moore find attached to a foul-smelling bad left in Kreizler's carriage?
(a) A page from a scientific text.
(b) A sheet of music.
(c) A page from the Bible.
(d) A labor contract.
12. Where does the woman Moore was once engaged to live?
13. What color are Joseph's eyes?
14. Who says, "By all rights you should be dead."?
15. What does Kreizler do for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph says his friend who was murdered kept referring to the killer as what?
2. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is about how old?
3. What is the only known cause for why the man in the insane asylum killed his neighbor's daughter?
4. Lucius and Marcus have a background in what?
5. Who says, "But I can tell you, John--that's a man's work, back there."?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)