|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Moore that the Santorellis might have been harmed?
2. What club does the team visit in Chapter 17?
(a) Golden Rule.
(b) Steel Tower.
(c) Silver Bullet.
(d) Red Robin.
3. What month is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
4. Who says, "That's one gutsy girl."?
5. What is the only known cause for why the man in the insane asylum killed his neighbor's daughter?
(a) He was told she was mentally ill.
(b) He was asked not to tell off color jokes in front of her.
(c) She would play in his backyard without his permission.
(d) She accused him of molesting her.
6. What is the technical term for fingerprinting?
7. What is the stage name of the victim Joseph knew?
8. Who takes Mary out for a day of fun in Chapter 16?
9. What is Moore's first name?
10. Sara points out that all the murders since January have taken place near what?
(c) Open fields.
11. In what year does the novel open?
12. What relative does Moore live with?
13. What is the real name of the victim Joseph knew?
14. Who befriends a young man named Joseph?
15. What is Biff's real first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
2. Who tells the rest of the team that fingerprinting has been rejected by every police department in the world?
3. Where does Moore say fingerprinting got its first practical test?
4. What nickname does Roosevelt's wife give to Kreizler?
5. In what month does the novel open?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)