|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "A little hard on the girl, weren't you Kreizler?"
2. What is the name of the professor who wrote the psychology book Moore studies?
(c) Del Giudice.
3. Who vehemently disagrees with the idea that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
4. The cops who beat the Santorellis were accompanied by how many priests?
5. Who says, "I'm alive. And even more remarkably, I'm in New York."?
6. What is Moore's first name?
7. What is the address of the new headquarters Kreizler chooses for his team in Chapter 12?
(a) 205 Amsterdam.
(b) 808 Broadway.
(c) 403 Sixth Street.
(d) 1001 Wall Street.
8. What is the only known cause for why the man in the insane asylum killed his neighbor's daughter?
(a) She accused him of molesting her.
(b) He was asked not to tell off color jokes in front of her.
(c) He was told she was mentally ill.
(d) She would play in his backyard without his permission.
9. Who befriends a young man named Joseph?
10. Who drugs Moore in Chapter 11?
11. What is the name of Kreizler's housekeeper?
12. What is the name of Roosevelt's wife?
13. What is the name of Moore's maid?
14. In Chapter 16, Moore begins to suspect that who is in love with Sara?
15. How many women work for the New York City police department at the time when Kreizler is investigating a murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Moore suspect Joseph is?
2. What is the name of the restaurant where Moore and Kreizler meet for lunch after a funeral?
3. What is the real name of the victim Joseph knew?
4. What is Paul's last name?
5. Who says, "But I can tell you, John--that's a man's work, back there."?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)