Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part 1, Perception: Chapters 1-3
1. How do Moore and Kreizler begin reminiscing about the murder case that makes up the stories narrative?
2. Why does Stevie knock on Moore's door on the morning of March 3, 1896?
3. What does Moore see when he arrives at the Williamsburg Bridge on March 3, 1896?
4. What is the crime scene discovered on March 3, 1896?
5. What does Roosevelt give Moore on March 3, 1896 at the watchtower?
6. Why is Roosevelt excited about his meeting...
This section contains 934 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)