|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Will: Chapters 43-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul says he is a fan of whom?
2. Who says, "No, sir, there was the devil in it all, somewhere..."?
3. Under what unusual circumstance was Japheth born?
(a) He was born at sea.
(b) He was a product of rape.
(c) He was premature.
(d) He was born deaf.
4. What is the name of the man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason?
5. Who says, "I'm alive. And even more remarkably, I'm in New York."?
Short Answer Questions
1. The cops who beat the Santorellis were accompanied by how many priests?
2. Who does Moore run into in Chapter 46 that will not admit that he helped the team?
3. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is about how old?
4. In what year do Moore and Kreizler investigate a series of murders together?
5. What relative does Moore live with?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)