|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Will: Chapters 43-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The father murdered in New York in 1880 had what profession?
2. When looking for Beecham's apartment, the team finds an elderly woman with what kind of pets?
3. Who says, "No, sir, there was the devil in it all, somewhere..."?
4. What is Biff's real first name?
5. Who holds a gun to the killer's head when he is being interrogated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Beecham?
2. Where in Kreizler's institute does he have an autopsy suite?
3. How old does Moore suspect Joseph is?
4. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a Postal Censor named what?
5. What is the name of the Episcopal bishop Moore visits in Chapter 22?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)