|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Association: Chapter 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The cops who beat the Santorellis were accompanied by how many priests?
2. Who does Marcus say is good with kids?
3. Who says, "Change isn't something most people enjoy, even if it's progressive change."?
4. Who says, "There's no sense of haste about these injuries."?
5. What relative does Moore live with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "But I can tell you, John--that's a man's work, back there."?
2. What does Paul do?
3. What is the name of the professor who wrote the psychology book Moore studies?
4. For how long is Moore asleep after he is drugged in Chapter 11?
5. What do two police officers have on their clothes, which causes someone to think the Santorellis might have been harmed?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)