|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Association: Chapter 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Moore say fingerprinting got its first practical test?
2. What relative does Moore live with?
3. What does Marcus find on the side of the building where a body is found in Chapter 14?
4. The cops who beat the Santorellis were accompanied by how many priests?
5. What is the first name of the little girl who was murdered by the serial killer alongside her brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Giorgio work at the time of his death?
2. Who tells Moore that the Santorellis might have been harmed?
3. In what city does the novel take place?
4. What does Kreizler do for a living?
5. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is trying to pretend to be what?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)