|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Association: Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Roosevelt's son who Moore mentions in Chapter 1?
2. Who tells Moore that the Santorellis might have been harmed?
3. With what tool does Lucius believe the killer mutilated the brother and sister he killed?
(a) A scalpel.
(b) A knife.
(c) An axe.
(d) A fork.
4. Why does Giorgio run away from home?
(a) He wanted to become a dancer.
(b) To join the military.
(c) To elope.
(d) He was being beaten.
5. What is Lucius and Marcus' last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What body parts were removed from a murdered brother and sister and left in a water tank?
2. In what year do Moore and Kreizler investigate a series of murders together?
3. What relative does Moore live with?
4. The man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason has been put on what drug?
5. Where does the woman Moore was once engaged to live?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)