|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Will: Chatpers 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
2. How many women work for the New York City police department at the time when Kreizler is investigating a murder?
3. What ailment does Kreizler's housekeeper have?
(a) She is blind.
(b) She cannot walk.
(c) She is mute.
(d) She has arthritis.
4. In Chapter 28, Moore and Kreizler wish to speak to an expert on what?
(c) European serial killers.
5. Who vehemently disagrees with the idea that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who presents a letter sent to Mrs. Santorelli from the killer?
2. Where in Kreizler's institute does he have an autopsy suite?
3. What is the name of the institution where Kreizler takes Moore to interview a man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason.
4. Where has the latest victim been found in Chapter 14?
5. Who emotionally abused Japheth from the moment of birth?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)