|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Will: Chatpers 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in Kreizler's institute does he have an autopsy suite?
(a) Ninth floor.
(c) West corridor.
2. What activity does Adam say helped Japheth with his facial tick?
(a) Hunting animals.
(b) Writing poetry.
(d) Being hugged.
3. What time is it when Sara calls Moore in Chapter 13 to tell him another murder had happened?
(a) 4:30 p.m.
(b) 1:45 a.m.
(d) 9:15 p.m.
4. Who says, "There's no sense of haste about these injuries."?
5. How does Adam say he has been married?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 22 years.
(c) 19 years.
(d) 4 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a former police commissioner named what?
2. Who vehemently disagrees with the idea that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
3. What was the major reason Kreizler chose the new headquarters he picked in Chapter 12?
4. What is Biff's last name?
5. Sara points out that all the murders since January have taken place near what?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)