|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Association: Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The killer sends a letter to Mrs. Santorelli suggesting that he may have done what?
(a) Kept Giorgio's clothing.
(b) Eaten part of Giorgio's body.
(c) Taken photos of Giorgio's body.
(d) Beaten Giorgio with a belt.
2. Who firsts suggests that the man who killed Giorgio is a serial killer?
3. With what tool does Lucius believe the killer mutilated the brother and sister he killed?
(a) A scalpel.
(b) A knife.
(c) An axe.
(d) A fork.
4. Who brings up the murder and mutilation of a brother and sister?
5. Why is Sara worried about Kreizler in Chapter 19?
(a) He has not been sleeping.
(b) He has not been eating.
(c) He has a fever.
(d) He begins talking to himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who presents a letter sent to Mrs. Santorelli from the killer?
2. What was the major reason Kreizler chose the new headquarters he picked in Chapter 12?
3. Moore visits a Catholic church that is working on a new what?
4. Who says in Chapter 21 that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
5. The man who killed his neighbor's daughter for no apparent reason has been put on what drug?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)