|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Will: Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says in Chapter 21 that a woman probably contributed to the killer's suffering?
2. What is the real name of the victim Joseph knew?
3. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is trying to pretend to be what?
(d) A woman.
4. What is Lucius and Marcus' last name?
5. What is the last name of the family that was murdered in New York in 1880?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Moore say fingerprinting got its first practical test?
2. Who does Joseph say called his murdered friend "uppity"?
3. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a former police commissioner named what?
4. What is the stage name of the victim Joseph knew?
5. What is the technical term for fingerprinting?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)