|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Will: Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of the little girl who was murdered by the serial killer alongside her brother?
2. What is the real name of the victim Joseph knew?
3. Sara once worked as an assistant to a person of what profession?
4. Moore begins researching unsolved crimes in what bureau?
(a) Bureau of Economic Analysis.
(b) Bureau of Consular Affairs.
(c) Census Bureau.
(d) Bureau of Indian Affairs.
5. What nationality are the Delmonicos?
Short Answer Questions
1. After seeing a letter from the killer to Mrs. Santorelli, it is determined that the killer is trying to pretend to be what?
2. What is the name of the hospital Kreizler visits in D.C.?
3. Who does Joseph say called his murdered friend "uppity"?
4. What is the last name of an essayist called Jake?
5. How old does Moore suspect Joseph is?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)