Quiz: Part 3, Will: Chapters 30-33
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the last name of the family that was murdered in New York in 1880?
2. Who gives Moore and Kreizler permission to continue their investigation, against the wishes of his peers?
3. Moore begins researching unsolved crimes in what bureau?
a) Bureau of Economic Analysis.
b) Census Bureau.
c) Bureau of Consular Affairs.
d) Bureau of Indian Affairs.
4. In Chapter 30, Moore and Kreizler wake up to find a Postal Censor named what?
a) Anthony Comstock.
b) Christopher Carpenter.
c) Frederick Summers.
d) Joseph Gunn.
5. Where do Moore and Kreizler wake up in...
This section contains 299 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)