Part 1, Perception: Chapters 1-3
1. In what city does the novel take place?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) New York City.
(c) St. Louis.
2. What does Moore do for a living?
(a) Office manager.
3. What relative does Moore live with?
4. What is Kreizler's first name?
5. What is the name of Moore's maid?
6. What is the name of the woman Moore was once engaged to?
7. Where does the woman Moore was once engaged to live?
8. Whose funeral does Moore attend in the first chapter?
9. What is the name of Roosevelt's son who Moore mentions in Chapter 1?
10. In what month does the novel open?
11. In what year does the novel open?
12. What university are Moore and Kreizler graduates from?
This section contains 3,055 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)