1. What language does Anna speak according to the Preface and Book I?
2. Why does Anna write the book?
To record her father's deeds.
3. What does Anna say about the accounts in the book?
They will not be distorted.
4. Who does Anna's father fight against before becoming emperor?
5. What emperor sent Alexius to fight in eastern provinces?
6. Who proclaimed himself emperor of Rome and was defeated by Alexius?
7. Why does Anna think that Rome was weak when his father was fighting for the emperor?
This section contains 3,455 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)