|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alexius make ruler of the area after defeating Tzelgu's army?
(a) His brother, Isaac.
(b) Michael Ducas.
(c) His brother, Adrian.
2. What strikes Robert's troops after the fighting resumes against Alexius and his allies?
(a) Food rationing.
(b) Bad luck.
(d) The death of their horses.
3. What does Anna say about the accounts in the book?
(a) They are pro-papacy.
(b) They are meant to make people laugh.
(c) They will not be distorted.
(d) They are part fictional.
4. What does Tzachas lose after bringing some Turk troops to his side?
(a) A few vessels.
(b) His son.
(c) A few siege weapons.
(d) His cavalry.
5. Who does Alexius choose to fight Tzachas?
(b) He wants to fight Tzachas himself.
(c) John Ducas.
(d) Michael Ducas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to raise an army to go after Alexius according to Anna?
2. Who leads the army Alexius was fearful of according to Anna?
3. Who sent an odd message to Alexius according to Anna?
4. What happens at Levunium according to Anna?
5. What does Alexius learn about after the event of Levunium?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)