|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alexius call to help him against Robert?
(a) Turks and Venetians.
(b) The Franks.
2. Who opposes the means Alexius found to raise money?
(a) Alexius' mother.
(b) The pope.
(c) Metaxas and Leo.
3. What penalty does Alexius impose on the conspiracy ring leader?
(d) Property confiscated and banishment.
4. What threat does Anna end Book VI with?
5. Where is Bohemund when he hears about Bryennius' actions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say Alexius needed to defeat Robert?
2. Which of Alexius' allies is wounded in battle?
3. What does Anna say Alexius invents for his brother Isaac?
4. What marriage are Isaac and Anna Dalassena able to arrange?
5. Who does Anna say Botaniates wished to concede the throne to?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)