|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to kill Alexius according to Anna?
(b) Isaac Modecius.
2. What are the names of Robert's sons?
(a) Bohemund and Romulus.
(b) Bohemund, Roger and Gibus.
(c) Remus and Romulus.
(d) Bohemund and Gibus.
3. What does Clitziasthlan invite Tzachas to?
(a) Fight together.
(b) A duel to the death.
(d) A dinner.
4. What court does Alexius appear before?
(a) Senate court.
(b) Criminal court.
(c) Church court.
5. What happened to Henry's ambassador according to Anna?
(a) He was tortured.
(b) He fled the country.
(c) He was sent away.
(d) He switched allegiance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Melissenus reconsider his claim to the throne according to Anna?
2. What does Alexius learn about after the event of Levunium?
3. Who allows Bohemund to cross in Ilyria?
4. What hung in the sky for 40 days according to Anna?
5. Who engages Tzachas in battle according to Anna?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)