|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anna say Botaniates wished to concede the throne to?
2. What was John Italus accused of spreading?
(a) Robert's propaganda.
(b) The plague.
(c) Lies about Alexius' death.
(d) False doctrine.
3. What does Tzachas lose after bringing some Turk troops to his side?
(a) His cavalry.
(b) His son.
(c) A few vessels.
(d) A few siege weapons.
4. Which of Alexius' allies is wounded in battle?
5. Where do the Scythians attack Alexius' army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna write the book?
2. What treaty is signed in September of 1109 according to Anna?
3. How long does the war introduced in Book IV last?
4. Who do the inhabitants of the city Bohemund and his allies want to conquer call for help?
5. What do the Latins try to capture according to Anna?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)