|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Bohemund take at the end of Book XII?
2. Who does Alexius make Duke of the fleet?
(a) Michael Ducas.
(c) Isaac Contostephanus.
3. What strikes Robert's troops after the fighting resumes against Alexius and his allies?
(b) The death of their horses.
(c) Food rationing.
(d) Bad luck.
4. What hung in the sky for 40 days according to Anna?
(b) A mysterious cloud.
(c) A comet.
(d) A large bird.
5. Who does Anna say Alexius finds and imprisons while he is conquering the Scythians?
(c) John Ducas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who allows Bohemund to cross in Ilyria?
2. Who flees after the event of Levunium?
3. Who does Bohemund seek an alliance with?
4. Which of Alexius' allies is wounded in battle?
5. Who attacks the Empire of Cicilia in Book XII?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)