|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks the Empire of Cicilia in Book XII?
(a) The King of France.
2. What does Alexius learn about after the event of Levunium?
(a) Isaac's death.
(b) A plot against him.
(c) The senate disbanding itself.
(d) The invasion of the east by the Turks.
3. What place does Bohemund reach at the start of Book XII?
4. What war does Book IV introduce?
(a) War against the Franks.
(b) War against the Visigoths.
(c) War against the Turks.
(d) War against the Normans.
5. What city does Bohemund take at the end of Book XII?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins forces with Alexius according to Anna?
2. Where do the Scythians attack Alexius' army?
3. What military advantage does Robert have?
4. Who does Alexius capture after leading a revolt in Trapezus?
5. What year is the beginning of Book VIII set in?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)