|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bohemund seek an alliance with?
(a) Duke of Normandy.
(b) The pope.
(c) King of Germany.
(d) King of France.
2. Which of Alexius' allies is wounded in battle?
3. Who does Robert want as emperor according to Anna?
4. How does Anna qualify Alexius ' victory?
(c) Anna does not qualify it.
5. What year is the beginning of Book VIII set in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexius learn about after the event of Levunium?
2. Who does Alexius make Duke of the fleet?
3. What does Alexius capture at the start of Book VIII?
4. What does Robert do after his defeat by Alexius and his allies?
5. What frightens Alexius according to Anna?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)