|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story did Williams' sister tell her when they met?
2. What did the woman Williams talked with complain about?
3. What did Williams do with Peter Gabel in Part III, Chapter 8?
4. What does Williams say of the description of the "master-slave"?
5. What book does Williams say the reading group she was at read?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the Critical Legal Studies movement, as well as its impact on the law in regards to race and rights.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the two ideas of freedom, both the liberal and the radical and determine what Williams supports.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the segregationist instinct and why Williams thinks two attitudes are involved in this instinct.
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)