Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story did Williams' sister tell her when they met?
2. What did the woman Williams talked with complain about?
3. What did Williams do with Peter Gabel in Part III, Chapter 8?
4. What does Williams say of the description of the "master-slave"?
5. What book does Williams say the reading group she was at read?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the memo and the ramifications that it had on Williams, as well as the students and the school as a whole.
Essay Topic 2
Define and discuss affirmative action and examine how it expresses values.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Williams' view on private property and slavery, focusing on the examples of private contract rights presented.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)