Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story did Williams' sister tell her when they met?
2. What did the woman Williams talked with complain about?
3. What did Williams do with Peter Gabel in Part III, Chapter 8?
4. What does Williams say of the description of the "master-slave"?
5. What book does Williams say the reading group she was at read?
Examine the impact that the student evaluations had on Williams and discuss why she chose to include this in a discussion about race and rights.
Examine Williams' view regarding spirit murder and conclude whether her beliefs about the offense are true, as well as the ramifications.
Examine Williams' experience with Benetton and discuss the situation in relation to race and rights.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)