|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story did Williams' sister tell her when they met?
2. What did the woman Williams talked with complain about?
3. What did Williams do with Peter Gabel in Part III, Chapter 8?
4. What does Williams say of the description of the "master-slave"?
5. What book does Williams say the reading group she was at read?
Essay Topic 1
Examine Williams' experience with the law review and determine whether the law review had the right to edit the piece. Discuss the ramifications of the law review's decision.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Williams' personal writing style and conclude whether it was too much for people or whether she sacrifices herself in her writing.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the three principles of autonomy, community, and order to determine whether or not Williams is effective in showing how they interact, conflict, and interlock.
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)