|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Williams relate what disturbed her to her sister?
2. What does Williams say she noticed a year after her entering the same building?
3. What joke did Williams mother made about her being a lawyer?
4. How many times was the young African-American girl Williams talks about pregnant in Part IV, Chapter 12?
5. What does Williams say contract law implies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What example illustrated that Williams believed the world had gone crazy?
2. What did a friend who was a property law professor describe?
3. What story does Williams share of being detained?
4. What did Williams believe about New Orleans?
5. What did Williams complain about a fashion show and what did her friend insist in Part IV, Chapter 11?
6. What did Williams think Tawana's case illustrated?
7. How did Williams see the master-slave description?
8. In Part IV, Chapter 10, what question did a story of Elvis raise for Williams?
9. What did Williams have in her blood and why was it secret in Part IV, Chapter 12?
10. What did Williams believe about Judge Maxine Thomas?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the Critical Legal Studies movement, as well as its impact on the law in regards to race and rights.
Essay Topic 2
Examine Williams' view regarding spirit murder and conclude whether her beliefs about the offense are true, as well as the ramifications.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the two ideas of freedom, both the liberal and the radical and determine what Williams supports.
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)