|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Tawana Brawley case come to represent according to Williams?
2. What case does Williams use to illustrate her point in Part IV, Chapter 10?
3. What does Williams say nothing was in the city?
4. What did Williams' friends pressure her to admit about the show in the department store?
5. What show does Williams say she watched at the end of Part IV, Chapter 12?
Essay Topic 1
Examine Williams' view regarding spirit murder and conclude whether her beliefs about the offense are true, as well as the ramifications.
Essay Topic 2
Examine of a Jewish student and discuss why it fits Williams' definition of a "privatized" remedy. Discuss the ramification of a "privatized" remedy.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the three principles of autonomy, community, and order to determine whether or not Williams is effective in showing how they interact, conflict, and interlock.
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)