|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say happened to black women because of professionalism?
2. How many times was the young African-American girl Williams talks about pregnant in Part IV, Chapter 12?
3. What was Williams disturbed by at the start of Part IV, Chapter 11?
4. What was the profession of the owner of Williams great-great-grandmother according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
5. Who did the black community fiercely criticize?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the three features of American jurisprudence and determine how they influence race and rights.
Essay Topic 2
Examine Williams' experience with Benetton and discuss the situation in relation to race and rights.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Williams' rejection of the Supreme Court and examine how they gutted the Civil Rights Act. Determine whether or not you agree with Williams' conclusions.
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)