Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story did Williams' sister tell her when they met?
2. What did the woman Williams talked with complain about?
3. What did Williams do with Peter Gabel in Part III, Chapter 8?
4. What does Williams say of the description of the "master-slave"?
5. What book does Williams say the reading group she was at read?
Examine Williams' experience with Benetton and discuss the situation in relation to race and rights.
Define and discuss affirmative action and examine how it expresses values.
Examine the Critical Legal Studies movement, as well as its impact on the law in regards to race and rights.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)