Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story did Williams' sister tell her when they met?
2. What did the woman Williams talked with complain about?
3. What did Williams do with Peter Gabel in Part III, Chapter 8?
4. What does Williams say of the description of the "master-slave"?
5. What book does Williams say the reading group she was at read?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the segregationist instinct and why Williams thinks two attitudes are involved in this instinct.
Essay Topic 2
Examine Williams' experience with Benetton and discuss the situation in relation to race and rights.
Essay Topic 3
Examine Williams' experience with the law review and determine whether the law review had the right to edit the piece. Discuss the ramifications of the law review's decision.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)