|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the "bum" referred by the children?
2. What was happening inside the department store Williams entered in Part IV, Chapter 11?
3. How does Williams describe as abstract law?
4. What did Gabel's movement emphasize that rights are?
5. What organization did Peter Gabel found?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the three features of American jurisprudence and determine how they influence race and rights.
Essay Topic 2
Examine of a Jewish student and discuss why it fits Williams' definition of a "privatized" remedy. Discuss the ramification of a "privatized" remedy.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the two ideas of freedom, both the liberal and the radical and determine what Williams supports.
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)