Mid-Book Test (up to Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 6, The Obliging Shell)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Williams ethnicity?
2. What type of law did Williams teach?
3. What does Williams say was the first racist attitude?
4. What does Williams say happened to one of the black youth chased by police?
5. What does Williams say penetrated even the highest levels of culture?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What did businesses in New York City start to do in the mid-1980's...
This section contains 755 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)