|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say the faculty's questions reinforced?
2. What did the contract Williams found relate to?
3. How does Williams say she reacted to talking with the student?
4. What does Williams say the "evidentiary rules" of legitimating turf war had whites believe?
5. What was the profession of one of Williams' student's fathers according to Part I, Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the second attitude of whites according to Williams and why does this happen?
2. What does a friend called "Q" suggest about Williams' writing?
3. What does William believe about the Supreme Court?
4. How does Williams see her social identity because of her differing social roles?
5. What did Williams believe she did in her writing?
6. What do the student evaluations say of Williams?
7. What is spirit murder according to Williams?
8. Who questioned Williams' opinions at the start of Part II, Chapter 6?
9. What does Williams believe is the real concept to consider?
10. How does Williams want the will theory to be expressed?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the memo and the ramifications that it had on Williams, as well as the students and the school as a whole.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the three features of American jurisprudence and determine how they influence race and rights.
Essay Topic 3
Examine Williams' view on capitalism and how it impacts both the rich and poor.
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)