|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did white men define under slavery?
(a) The law.
2. What did Williams and her colleague agree the market imposed in Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) Low esteem in women.
(b) A conception of whites bestowing goods.
(c) Low prices.
(d) High credit rates.
3. Where did Tawana Brawley live in 1987?
(c) San Francisco.
4. Who was the woman in Williams story shot by?
(a) An African American.
(b) A escaped felon.
(c) A drug addict.
(d) A police officer.
5. What was happening inside the department store Williams entered in Part IV, Chapter 11?
(a) A fashion show.
(b) A live band was playing.
(c) A book signing.
(d) Employees were restocking the shelves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mike Tyson do that Williams says was unfair he was not despised for?
2. Why did the conference remind Williams of Tawana Brawley?
3. What happened to be white woman Williams read about in the paper?
4. What wasn't binding during slavery?
5. How much money did Gabel lend a sub-lessor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Williams entered an apartment building according to Part III, Chapter 7?
2. What analogy does Williams use to describe sterilization?
3. What did Williams believe about New Orleans?
4. What example illustrated that Williams believed the world had gone crazy?
5. What did a friend who was a property law professor describe?
6. What did some of the other faculty tell Williams when she complained about racism in Part III, Chapter 9?
7. Who was Peter Gabel according to Part III, Chapter 8?
8. In Part IV, Chapter 10, what question did a story of Elvis raise for Williams?
9. What does Williams think should happen to laws?
10. What story does Williams share of being detained?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)