|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the profession of the owner of Williams great-great-grandmother according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
2. What does Williams say contract law implies?
(a) One person owning another.
(b) The idea of an illusory contract.
(c) Ownership over goods.
(d) Freedom can be limited.
3. What answer was Williams given by those she asked for help?
(a) To laugh it off.
(b) Thet she needed to file the proper paperwork.
(c) That she couldn't get help.
(d) That she was not faculty yet.
4. How old was Tawana Brawley in 1987?
5. When did Williams relate what disturbed her to her sister?
(d) New Years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What case does Williams use to illustrate her point in Part IV, Chapter 10?
2. How many children does Williams say stormed out off the door as she was entering?
3. What does Williams argue the show in the department store exhibited?
4. What was Williams' godmother's name?
5. What did Williams and her sister's story make them wonder about?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)