|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say nothing was in the city?
(c) Available fo African-Americans.
2. What did Williams need help with in Part III, Chapter 9?
(a) Dealing with students.
(b) Dealing with racism.
(c) Grading her papers.
(d) Making a point to her students.
3. Where was Williams briefly detained?
(b) South Carolina.
(d) New York.
4. What was Williams doing at the start of Part IV, Chapter 10?
(a) Grading papers.
(b) Watching television.
(d) Reading a book.
5. What wasn't binding during slavery?
(a) Church laws.
(b) Marriage between slaves.
(c) Criminal proceedings.
(d) Ownership contracts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to be white woman Williams read about in the paper?
2. Where did Tawana Brawley live in 1987?
3. What did Williams realize during her discussion with Gabel about trust?
4. Who did the black community fiercely criticize?
5. What element of the bargaining situation did Williams and Gabel discuss?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)