|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Williams briefly detained?
(b) New York.
(d) South Carolina.
2. What did Williams see on a street corner after dancing that she considered was worth mentioning?
(a) An old black woman.
(b) A drunk policeman.
(c) A street sign.
(d) An old black man.
3. What was Williams' godmother's name?
4. When did Williams relate what disturbed her to her sister?
(b) New Years.
5. What did Gabel's movement emphasize that rights are?
(a) Made for white people.
(b) Guaranteed by the Law.
(c) Ignored by police officers.
(d) Unstable and indeterminate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Williams need help with in Part III, Chapter 9?
2. Who does Williams say strongly supported Tawana Brawley?
3. What does Williams say nothing was in the city?
4. What does Williams wonder whether a white man would ever do at the start of Part IV, Chapter 10?
5. What did Mike Tyson give Tawana Brawley?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Tawana Brawley and what happened to her in 1987?
2. Who was Peter Gabel according to Part III, Chapter 8?
3. What story does Williams share of being detained?
4. In Part IV, Chapter 10, what question did a story of Elvis raise for Williams?
5. What hypothetical situation regarding insemination did Williams raise and why?
6. What did Williams realize about the bargaining situation?
7. What did Williams think Tawana's case illustrated?
8. What did Williams have in her blood and why was it secret in Part IV, Chapter 12?
9. What analogy does Williams use to describe sterilization?
10. What example illustrated that Williams believed the world had gone crazy?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)