|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who did Williams argue with after the first conference she went to?
a) Her sister.
b) A law and literature professor.
c) A security guard.
d) Her students.
2. What does Williams say about how she was treated during her different social functions?
a) Both as black and non-black.
b) As a slave.
c) As a white man.
d) As a woman.
3. Where was Williams briefly detained?
a) South Carolina.
c) New York.
4. What did Mike Tyson give Tawana Brawley?
a) A punch.
b) Tickets for his fights.
c) Self defense lessons.
d) Advice on cashing in on her situation.
5. How many times was the young African-American girl...
This section contains 778 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)