|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the black community fiercely criticize?
(a) The Mexican-American community.
(b) The media.
(c) White officers.
(d) The district attorney's officer.
2. What show does Williams say she watched at the end of Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) The People's Court.
(c) The Dr, Phil show.
(d) The Phil Donahue show.
3. What did Mike Tyson do that Williams says was unfair he was not despised for?
(a) Losing to a white boxer.
(b) Beating his wife.
(c) Killing a tiger.
4. How old was the young African-American girl Williams talks about in Part IV, Chapter 12?
5. What did Williams think the attitude of those she asked for help betrayed?
(a) The seriousness of racism.
(b) Their lack of respect for her.
(c) Their lack of commitment to the faculty.
(d) Their sexism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Williams say the reading group she was at read?
2. What type of guerrilla acts did Williams fantasize about in Part IV, Chapter 10?
3. What does Williams say did not work as a political strategy for blacks?
4. What happened to be white woman Williams read about in the paper?
5. What did Williams say transported white tourists to another world?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)