|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Williams think the attitude of those she asked for help betrayed?
(a) Their lack of respect for her.
(b) Their sexism.
(c) Their lack of commitment to the faculty.
(d) The seriousness of racism.
2. What organization did Peter Gabel found?
(a) African American Legal Help.
(b) The ACLU.
(c) Critical Legal Studies.
(d) Liberal Legal Studies.
3. What does Williams argue the show in the department store exhibited?
(a) Bad taste in music.
(b) A corrupted vision of the oppressed.
(c) Poor choice of writers.
(d) Low wage workers struggling.
4. How many times was the woman mentioned in Williams' story shot?
(c) Four times.
(d) Three times.
5. Who did the black community fiercely criticize?
(a) The media.
(b) The Mexican-American community.
(c) The district attorney's officer.
(d) White officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of patients were being housed in the hospital Williams' godmother died in?
2. What did the woman Williams talked with complain about?
3. What show does Williams say she watched at the end of Part IV, Chapter 12?
4. What joke did Williams mother made about her being a lawyer?
5. What does Williams say the world hates?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)