|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mike Tyson give Tawana Brawley?
(a) Advice on cashing in on her situation.
(b) Tickets for his fights.
(c) Self defense lessons.
(d) A punch.
2. What was Williams' godmother's name?
3. How many times was the woman mentioned in Williams' story shot?
(a) Four times.
(c) Three times.
4. What did the woman Williams talked with complain about?
(a) Being allergic to smoke.
(b) Being assaulted.
(c) Being mugged and shot at.
(d) Being drugged.
5. What conference does Williams attend in Part III, Chapter 9?
(a) The African American rights conference.
(b) Sounds of Silence Conference.
(c) The ACLU conference.
(d) The NCCA conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose story does Williams mention in Part III, Chapter 7?
2. What does Williams say Gable's movement overlooked?
3. What does Williams say nothing was in the city?
4. What organization did Peter Gabel found?
5. How many times was the young African-American girl Williams talks about pregnant in Part IV, Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Williams believe about Judge Maxine Thomas?
2. What did a friend who was a property law professor describe?
3. What did Williams have in her blood and why was it secret in Part IV, Chapter 12?
4. What story does Williams share of being detained?
5. What did Williams see about slavery and family?
6. What happened when Williams entered an apartment building according to Part III, Chapter 7?
7. What did Williams relate to her own sense of personal power?
8. What hypothetical situation regarding insemination did Williams raise and why?
9. What example illustrated that Williams believed the world had gone crazy?
10. What did Williams believe about New Orleans?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)