Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story did Williams' sister tell her when they met?
(a) The death of a friend.
(b) A shooting nearby.
(c) A walk-through wake.
(d) A hostage case.
2. What did the woman Williams talked with complain about?
(a) Being allergic to smoke.
(b) Being mugged and shot at.
(c) Being assaulted.
(d) Being drugged.
3. What did Williams do with Peter Gabel in Part III, Chapter 8?
(b) Teach a course.
(c) Fly in a plane.
(d) Have lunch.
4. What does Williams say of the description of the "master-slave"?
(a) It was accurate.
(b) It was incomplete.
(c) It was still in effect.
(d) It was missundersttod.
5. What book does Williams say the reading group she was at read?
(a) We Are Saved.
(b) Uncle Tom's Cabin.
(c) The Color Purple.
(d) And We Are Not Saved
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Williams realize during her discussion with Gabel about trust?
2. What did white men define under slavery?
3. Who was the "bum" referred by the children?
4. What was the profession of the owner of Williams great-great-grandmother according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
5. What did Williams need help with in Part III, Chapter 9?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)